• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dennard just screwed himself

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, I don't drink at all except for a glass or 2 of wine and that is only at home and I coul care less if other people drink or not. Do what you do, just make sure it is safe.

BTW, was Dennard drunk? The police report didn't say anything about being drunk.

i thought i heard something on the huskers illustrated radio show, where they said he wasn't and it would have been better if he was, so at least he would have an excuse. i feel like those guys talk out of their asses a lot though.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So because some people enjoy tying one on during the weekend, they were just not smart enough to say no?

:pound:

I respect anyone who chooses not to drink..........but saying that you're just being smarter, now that is just dumb.

I'm smart enough to not let drinking get me into trouble. Is that better?

Actually, a couple of drinks is fine, but getting drunk and causing trouble, isn't fine. After thinking about it more, I hope Dennard's lushing and trouble causing doesn't ruin his chance at pro football, but I bet this won't be the last time he gets into trouble in this fashion even if his escapades doesn't scare a pro team away from him.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i thought i heard something on the huskers illustrated radio show, where they said he wasn't and it would have been better if he was, so at least he would have an excuse. i feel like those guys talk out of their asses a lot though.

Drinking would be no excuse for him being an ass.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question is, are you smart enough to smoke some weed?

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some draft guy on 1620 said if they look at this incident with losing his temper in the citrus bowl...then it could be huge problems for him....

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Media looking for attention.

Most people see the world as it is.................real.

I would take him in a heartbeat, and not because I'm a Husker fan..............because I couldn't give 2 fucking shits whether or not he touched this person or that...........

I touched my dick last night.............if I was famous, would it be a big deal?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would take him in a heartbeat, and not because I'm a Husker fan..............because I couldn't give 2 fucking shits whether or not he touched this person or that...........

I touched my dick last night.............if I was famous, would it be a big deal?

19441446.jpg

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't take him because now it is a pattern of not controlling his temper. There are much better CBs in this draft by itself and those CBs can control their temper.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wouldn't take him because now it is a pattern of not controlling his temper. There are much better CBs in this draft by itself and those CBs can control their temper.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
some draft guy on 1620 said if they look at this incident with losing his temper in the citrus bowl...then it could be huge problems for him....

He has a bad temper for sure. Maybe he got that from Mad Dog Bo?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really can't conclude that the guy has an uncontrollable temper based off of one little shoving match in a football game and one little shoving match outside of a bar :rolleyes:

Get real people......reality is it's not even a big deal at all. It's people being people.

HH gets in fights all the time, maybe we should ban him from SportsHoopla for that.:rolleyes:

Get back to me about this minor little story when Dennard is out of control. Then we'll make a big deal out of it.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All it is is something for people to gab about during off-season