• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dennard just screwed himself

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really can't conclude that the guy has an uncontrollable temper based off of one little shoving match in a football game and one little shoving match outside of a bar :rolleyes:

Get real people......reality is it's not even a big deal at all. It's people being people.

HH gets in fights all the time, maybe we should ban him from SportsHoopla for that.:rolleyes:

Get back to me about this minor little story when Dennard is out of control. Then we'll make a big deal out of it.

People being people? Not a big deal? He is being charged with felony. A felony is kind of a big deal. Now will it get plead down and end up not being a felony? More than likely, yes. I am not saying he is a crazy person or anything but it is a pattern. There are still better CBs in this draft that haven't shown a pattern of losing his temper.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Just giving a facepalm to this page....not directed at anyone

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking a swing at a cop is kind of a big deal. Most people who have control of their emotions would probably think twice about that.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Media looking for attention.

Most people see the world as it is.................real.

I would take him in a heartbeat, and not because I'm a Husker fan..............because I couldn't give 2 fucking shits whether or not he touched this person or that...........

I touched my dick last night.............if I was famous, would it be a big deal?

I really can't conclude that the guy has an uncontrollable temper based off of one little shoving match in a football game and one little shoving match outside of a bar :rolleyes:

Get real people......reality is it's not even a big deal at all. It's people being people.

HH gets in fights all the time, maybe we should ban him from SportsHoopla for that.:rolleyes:

Get back to me about this minor little story when Dennard is out of control. Then we'll make a big deal out of it.

I've never seen you make such lazy/rough associations. I thought it was the ambien.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's a fine young man at heart. He just wanted to drink his Amazon iced tea and enjoy his Skittles at the bar when that cop harassed him. The cop should be charged IMO.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive been drunk quite a few times, at no point have I ever thought it would be a great idea to punch a cop in the face. Not to say I wouldn't liked to have, but I was still able to surmise it just wouldn't be a good idea in the end.
I don't believe AD is a thug or a bad person, but he sure a fuck didn't make a good decision, a felony type decision doesn't take a whole lot of time to navigate around it.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People being people? Not a big deal? He is being charged with felony. A felony is kind of a big deal. Now will it get plead down and end up not being a felony? More than likely, yes. I am not saying he is a crazy person or anything but it is a pattern. There are still better CBs in this draft that haven't shown a pattern of losing his temper.

I couldn't care less if it's a felony or not...........that's just a fancy word to make an action sound more important than another action. As soon as the felony gets dropped everyone will blindly follow suit with the "oh, it wasn't a big deal I guess" thing....

Taking a swing at a cop is kind of a big deal. Most people who have control of their emotions would probably think twice about that.

A cop is just a person wearing a funny little toy badge. Some of them will protect you like they're supposed to...........but I know of plenty who won't, and plenty who don't when the bullets come a flyin'.....

Plus I've liked maybe 1 cop I've ever met in my life...........arrogant pricks.........think they're special or somethin because they got a gun and can say "you have the right to remain silent."

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention, I have been told by several people that the cop tried to pull Dennard from behind away from the other guy, and Dennard didn't know it was a cop................threw his arm back saying "get off of me!"............and his arm whacked the cop.....

OH NOES!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!!! SOMEBODY CALL 911!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny though, the media words it as "assault on a police officer" and suddenly everyone just jumps to the assumption that Dennard beat and battered an officer.

^^^^ 'tis the problem with the US of A............we all think we know everything all the cot damn time

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only know what the report stated and or quoted from the officer. I can think of a Brazilian different scenarios, pro or con, about how it played out. Unless there is a credited witness, not employed by the PD, that's all I have to go by. Anything else is just that. It's just not a good situation no matter how it's spun.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny though, the media words it as "assault on a police officer" and suddenly everyone just jumps to the assumption that Dennard beat and battered an officer.

^^^^ 'tis the problem with the US of A............we all think we know everything all the cot damn time

I slapped a pig on the butt once and he told me he could arrest me for sexual assault.

So yeah. Those terms are sometimes pretty laughable.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I jest personally do not care that he touched a police officer..........I guess I don't get caught up in all that moobley goobley..........

To me a man is a man. Laying your hands on a police officer should not be deemed as more important than laying your hands on any other innocent man. That's just dumb.

I am not going to live my life believing that certain men are better and more honorable human-beings than myself simply because they are a cop.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell the cop from my home town for the last 30 years has never even had to draw his gun once...........just drives around and listens to music all day

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I jest personally do not care that he touched a police officer..........I guess I don't get caught up in all that moobley goobley..........

To me a man is a man. Laying your hands on a police officer should not be deemed as more important than laying your hands on any other innocent man. That's just dumb.

I am not going to live my life believing that certain men are better and more honorable human-beings than myself simply because they are a cop.

^^ this....except our troops..

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have WAY more respect for the troops than I do for the police.

Now, police officers who do serve and protect like they are supposed to, I respect them.........but the ones that abuse their power (as if they are more powerful human-beings than you or I :rolleyes:), they can go fuck themselves with their night sticks.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am now dumber for reading JJM's responses and I weep for our future!!!!

Dear god help us all!!!!!!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am now dumber for reading JJM's responses and I weep for our future!!!!

Dear god help us all!!!!!!

You're one of them that sees a cop and instantly thinks "that is the ultimate human-being right there...."

Aren't you....