• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dennard just screwed himself

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope to hell this ruins his pro career opportunity.

I like ye xorbie. Yer plorsts are usually far from boring, but who says stuff like this?

Not even as a husker fan. Just as a human being, to wish for someone who you don't even know's life to be ruined? It just sounds bitter and ugly.

That kid has overcome a lot and he's been nothing but a model citizen while at Nebraska.

It looks like maybe Dennard's got a few of his old buddies from Rochelle in his ear right now and they're not being good influences.

If that's true he needs to ditch all of them. This is his LIFE.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edited to save myself from being banned

Last edited by a moderator:

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
To be honest with everyone here is I really don't give a shit about Dennard, but what bothers me is when former players commit crimes, it reflects poorly on the Nebraska football program and these players DO have an obligation towards our program, in my opinion. That is all I have to say. For now!

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest with everyone here is I really don't give a shit about Dennard, but what bothers me is when former players commit crimes, it reflects poorly on the Nebraska football program and these players DO have an obligation towards our program, in my opinion. That is all I have to say. For now!

:L

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like ye xorbie. Yer plorsts are usually far from boring, but who says stuff like this?

Not even as a husker fan. Just as a human being, to wish for someone who you don't even know's life to be ruined? It just sounds bitter and ugly.

That kid has overcome a lot and he's been nothing but a model citizen while at Nebraska.

It looks like maybe Dennard's got a few of his old buddies from Rochelle in his ear right now and they're not being good influences.

If that's true he needs to ditch all of them. This is his LIFE.

Maybe I was a little harsh, but I get sick of seeing guys blowing opportunities like that. I wished I had had athletic talent like that when I was young. I certainly would not have jeopardized it like that.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I was a little harsh, but I get sick of seeing guys blowing opportunities like that. I wished I had had athletic talent like that when I was young. I certainly would not have jeopardized it like that.

That is easy to say when the opportunity is not right in front of you.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That is easy to say when the opportunity is not right in front of you.

Oh bullshit. Also, when I was young and to this day, I don't drink or lush it up. I had plenty of pressure to do so, but I was smart enough to just say no.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh bullshit. Also, when I was young and to this day, I don't drink or lush it up. I had plenty of pressure to do so, but I was smart enough to just say no.

Everyone has peer pressure. You did not have the pressure of being a soon to be millionaire with an agent that will provide you with whatever you want until that contract comes. Plus still being around your buds being "the man" in a small college town.

I am not at all trying to defend Dennard. He was a moron in the bowl game and he was an even bigger idiot last weekend. But if you want to impossible say how you would acted in a situation that you have never been in then go right ahead. I apologize.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So because some people enjoy tying one on during the weekend, they were just not smart enough to say no?

:pound:

I respect anyone who chooses not to drink..........but saying that you're just being smarter, now that is just dumb.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My life is just much easier when I have a couple drinks -- fact !!!

Now, all people are different..........and some people just don't care to have a couple drinks. I understand that.

But jeez that is so sad if a person is making the decision to not drink because they think that is giving in to stupidity.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, I don't drink at all except for a glass or 2 of wine and that is only at home and I coul care less if other people drink or not. Do what you do, just make sure it is safe.

BTW, was Dennard drunk? The police report didn't say anything about being drunk.