• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dennard just screwed himself

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heard on the radio he could get 5 YEARS if convicted. i realize this is the maximum sentence, but it still does not sound too good. if I was an NFL owner, i would sure not want to draft someone that won't be able to play for 5 years.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heard on the radio he could get 5 YEARS if convicted. i realize this is the maximum sentence, but it still does not sound too good. if I was an NFL owner, i would sure not want to draft someone that won't be able to play for 5 years.

I doubt he gets anything more than like community service and a biiiiig ticket.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this was IN Lincoln right? cause that will definitely help lower his sentencing

Yeah from what I understand irule saw it with his own two eyes.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah from what I understand irule saw it with his own two eyes.

orly.jpg

no-wai001.jpg

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L jjm, thar was a big tussle right off 14th n O on a fridee night at about 230, ye think i couldnta seent it??

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow that Dennard is ONE STUPID MOTHERFUCKER! I hope to hell this ruins his pro career opportunity. I'm surprised he didn't whoop up on a woman also. After they release him, I'm sure that will be his next accomplishment.

I remember when former NU player Scott Baldwin brutalized that woman in the park, and he blamed it on a mental illness. He knew exactly what he was doing, he went after a woman instead of going after a man. He was a punk!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow that Dennard is ONE STUPID MOTHERFUCKER! I hope to hell this ruins his pro career opportunity. I'm surprised he didn't whoop up on a woman also. After they release him, I'm sure that will be his next accomplishment.

I remember when former NU player Scott Baldwin brutalized that woman in the park, and he blamed it on a mental illness. He knew exactly what he was doing, he went after a woman instead of going after a man. He was a punk!

:L

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

facepalm_implied.jpg

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L jjm, thar was a big tussle right off 14th n O on a fridee night at about 230, ye think i couldnta seent it??

I believe ye irule. It would have been when everyone was getting kicked out and I bet ye were getting ali babas er jimmy johns er something and somebody went "Oh shit there's some shit going down across the street" and ye all walked outside and looked.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

people have done much worse prior to the draft. from most accounts he is a great kid. he made a mistake. he is 22 years old. i am 21, and i have made some huge mistakes. the only thing that separates us is that i am not a public figure. yes, he should have layed low in the week leading up to the draft. but when you have so many people telling you how many millions of dollars you are going to make, you feel invincible. i guarantee i would have handled that situation worse than he did.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
people have done much worse prior to the draft. from most accounts he is a great kid. he made a mistake. he is 22 years old. i am 21, and i have made some huge mistakes. the only thing that separates us is that i am not a public figure. yes, he should have layed low in the week leading up to the draft. but when you have so many people telling you how many millions of dollars you are going to make, you feel invincible. i guarantee i would have handled that situation worse than he did.

If it was his first offense and it didn't make national news, he would get a time served, small fine and non reporting probation. However, because it became national news, the penalty will be of a greater severity.

As for his draft status, he will drop a couple of rounds. But if it is first offense, someone will take a chance on him.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

People have done worse leading up to the draft? Worse than committing a felony? Who? I am not saying he is the devil for what he did but you can't just throw our that people have done worse than committing a felony leading up to the draft and not give examples.

You would have handled the situation worse? Worse than not listening to 2 warnings by the cops and then getting another incident where you hit a cop? Well I guess that means what he did was ok. It could have always been worse so leave everyone alone.