• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Delete Thursday Night Games Next Season

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you think people would love to see other teams besides the Boys and Lions on Thanksgiving ?
Blame your owners at the time the gang was offered. Dallas jumped at the opportunity when it was offered and no other owner wanted it. It took a decade before other teams started complaining about the advantage. Had other stepped up when the idea was first presented it would be spread around.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blame your owners at the time the gang was offered. Dallas jumped at the opportunity when it was offered and no other owner wanted it. It took a decade before other teams started complaining about the advantage. Had other stepped up when the idea was first presented it would be spread around.
Tex is smiling.

marketing 101

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The quality of play is pathetic........It promotes more injuries.....especially concussions.....
.....players are tired
TV ratings aren't good......too much football

Fuck off with that... I need my Thursday night fix.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll watch NFL whenever they put it on. I tend to think overall Thursday is a bit too much every week, maybe only after Thanksgiving, but I'll still watch.

The Turkey Day hosts should remain as is out of tradition. So few traditions in the NFL.

And for the record, they could have college football on 7 days a week and I wouldn't watch it, ever.

This x10...

And also, they do have college football on Wed through Sat. Far more exposure than the NFL

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gave reasons other than not liking it.

Your response was worse than Golf.

[QUOTE="broncosmitty, post: 9069624, member: 4278"

Id be fine with the Lions giving up Turkey Day games too. I got better shit to do than listen to Phil Simms gayness.[/QUOTE]

Your response is worse than "Phil Simms gayness"

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you think people would love to see other teams besides the Boys and Lions on Thanksgiving ?

I'd say as many people or more dig that the Boys are on every Turkey Day than dislike/hate it. And personally, I'm cool with Turkey day this year. I said fuck Sunday Ticket this year, DirceTV was just pissing me off in general and have been watching the Skins online. I can only speak for myself, but the ball washing the Giants/Beckham get from NFLN and FOX far as amount of their games that get shown on regular cable. Has me almost wishing I got ticket this year.

And oh, almost forgot....Fuck Thursday night football in its left ear hole to its right nostril. Cuz its not worth a nasty bloody fuck.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't like that the Cowboys and Lions get it, but you know what, they took the chance, they made the choice and it's theirs.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd say as many people or more dig that the Boys are on every Turkey Day than dislike/hate it. Andpersonally, I'm cool with Turkey day this year. I said fuck Sunday Ticket this year, DirceTV was just pissing me off in general and have been watching the Skins online. I can only speak for myself, but the ball washing the Giants/Beckham get from NFLN and FOX far as amount of their games that get shown on regular cable. Has me almost wishing I got ticket this year.

Almost forgot. Fuck Thursday Night Football in its left ear-hole and coming out of its right-side nostril. Cuz its not worth a nasty, bloody fuck.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The quality of play is pathetic........It promotes more injuries.....especially concussions.....
.....players are tired
TV ratings aren't good......too much football
:L

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regular season NFL is hard to watch period. Playoffs are awesome though. Not that know what its really like to watch a competitive playoff football :L

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...............especially after last night.......Thursday night football quality is pathetic.
The COWBOYS had played three games in twelve days.
The only reason the game was even watchable, was because it was close........and of course the COWBOYS won

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Say what you want about the Cowboys but they have had 2 of the shrewdest marketing men promoting them.
First Tex and Now Jerry
Tex realized the "bye" time long before the other owners even thought about it plus he put the Cowboys in every living room in America on a Holiday. Pure Genius

Tip of the hat to Tex he was a smart guy.

And Jerry love him or hate him he is a marketing guru plain and simple

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love it, hate it or anywhere in between...the TV deal runs thru 2020 I believe so TNF is not going anywhere until then.

Now, if CBS or whomever doesn't pick it up after that, the games will resort back to the NFLN like they where in the beginning.

Either way I don't forsee TNF games going away.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More and more players are complaining about Thursday Night games........And I agree with them, by the way.
But, the players are getting more money, because of the Thursday Night sleepers.
But where were the players and the union, when they were negotiating the new CBA?......
And Thursday Night games are here until the next CBA

Obviously, the NFL needs to have rules on scheduling next season. There is no reason, to have a team play, three games in ten days.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nothing really positive about playing on Thurs....at the end of the day...$$$$...the owners and players want it. End of topic.