• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dear Nashville

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on the win. You guys played hard, you played tough, you won. I have a feeling this will be a tight series.

Dear Nashville fans: Don't take any shit from anyone. Your barn was hopping last night, on par with any other in the league. Kind of a college barn atmosphere, but still nice and loud, the way playoff hockey should be.

Dear Shea Weber: Eat a bag of rattlesnake dicks, you stupid slut. Didn't you just miss half a season with a concussion? Seems to me like players with a skull full of Velveeta Cheese would know better than to go around suckering dudes like that. Keep your head up, and your knuckles off the ice.

Dear Kronwall: I just threatened Shea Weber. Don't make me look like a punk, you lay his ass out good.

Dear Dan Cleary: You don't get enough respect. You could coast through the regular season, texting on the bench and cherry picking at center ice, and your playoff guts would make up for it. This dude is 110% certified bad ass, he may not be the fastest, the smartest, the most talented, even the most physical, but the effort and heart is off the charts. I bet Dan Cleary's nuts have never made it past airport security.

Dear Hal Gill: What's the matter, still hibernating? Come on out and play, I need a new rug.

Bear-skin-rug-images.jpg

Dear Pekka Rinne: Stop it. Just stop.

Dear Ian White: I like you as a player, but why do you always look like you're about to sell some guy $20 worth of fake weed?

Dear Detroit Red Wings: Wake up bitches. Time to shift into that other gear.

sherbert1421

Dead Wings 2.0
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Nashville fans: Don't take any shit from anyone. Your barn was hopping last night, on par with any other in the league. Kind of a college barn atmosphere, but still nice and loud, the way playoff hockey should be.

idk about that. i watched part of the game on fsd and cbc. arena seemed unusually quiet for a playoff game on both channels except when the preds scored. maybe it was just the tv broadcasts

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
idk about that. i watched part of the game on fsd and cbc. arena seemed unusually quiet for a playoff game on both channels except when the preds scored. maybe it was just the tv broadcasts

FS always seems to have the arena volume turned down, but from what I could see the crowd spent a lot of time on their feet and were chanting all night.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on the win. You guys played hard, you played tough, you won. I have a feeling this will be a tight series.

Dear Shea Weber: Eat a bag of rattlesnake dicks, you stupid slut. Didn't you just miss half a season with a concussion? Seems to me like players with a skull full of Velveeta Cheese would know better than to go around suckering dudes like that. Keep your head up, and your knuckles off the ice.

Dear Kronwall: I just threatened Shea Weber. Don't make me look like a punk, you lay his ass out good.

Dear Dan Cleary: You don't get enough respect. You could coast through the regular season, texting on the bench and cherry picking at center ice, and your playoff guts would make up for it. This dude is 110% certified bad ass, he may not be the fastest, the smartest, the most talented, even the most physical, but the effort and heart is off the charts. I bet Dan Cleary's nuts have never made it past airport security.

Dear Hal Gill: What's the matter, still hibernating? Come on out and play, I need a new rug.

Bear-skin-rug-images.jpg

Dear Pekka Rinne: Stop it. Just stop.

Dear Ian White: I like you as a player, but why do you always look like you're about to sell some guy $20 worth of fake weed?

Dear Detroit Red Wings: Wake up bitches. Time to shift into that other gear.

He does that a lot. ;)

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Eddie, everyone knows the Hawks are the only team that has that gear that no other team can match.

Interesting you should mention that, I just put a lit match to a big pile of Blackhawks gear!

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
lol Rep comin....

Can I add one more? (i'm going to anyway, but you already knew that.)

Dear Mr. "The Mule",

The playoffs have begun.

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eat a bag of rattlesnake dicks, you stupid slut.

deported!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have that same rug.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do rattlesnakes have dicks?

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
"THERE'S MOTHERFUCKIN' SNAKES ON THE MOTHERFUCKIN' PLANE!"

Last edited by a moderator:

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's just awesome, lol. Twitter? :pound: