• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dear Delusional Miami Fans:

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska will not stop DJ. Hell the NATIONAL CHAMPS had trouble doing it and that defense was 1 gazillion times better. Just worry about the passing game and Nebraska has a chance.

Duke Johnson is better than any player on Nebraska. FACT!

yeah, but fsu's run d wasn't that good

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will be a close game. Depending on how good the QBs are for both teams, I think this game will be low scoring. 23-20 or something like that.

I think a lot of people are forgetting that Miami has Duke Johnson.

Duke Johnson wouldn't bust the 3 deep at Nebraska.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, but fsu's run d wasn't that good

Yeah, but that FSU D held your team to the third lowest total all season. Behind LSU an Ole Miss. Bama and Mizzou gave up more yds than FSU did. But you are right the run D was not that good.

Duke Johnson is really good for anyone to say otherwise is just foolish.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but that FSU D held your team to the third lowest total all season. Behind LSU an Ole Miss. Bama and Mizzou gave up more yds than FSU did. But you are right the run D was not that good.

Worst D since Saban's 1st season at Bama. It was embarrassing.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
natural born leader -former thug- for the Hurricanes?

MSU commit Jayru Campbell, it is said, is "no longer interested in being a Spartan." The relief in East Lansing is palpable.

Jayru Campbell decommits from MSU, taking anger-management classes | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

after he gets out of jail (copped a 60-day sentence for assaulting a school security guard) he'll be entertaining offers from Miasma, LSU, Alabama, N.Dame and Wisconsin. Miasma has the inner track, supposedly...would be a good fit.

“I’m not a thug,” Campbell told WXYZ. “I would not consider myself as a criminal. I would consider myself as a natural-born leader and someone that likes to help others.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duke Johnson was really good against ND in 2012. He gained 22 yards on 8 rushes, but had 35 yards on only 4 pass receptions. So that was 57 total yards on only 12 touches. And we had a pretty good defense that year.(until the Bama game)

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

miss st. played us better than fsu as well

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen Duke play, They guy is the real deal. Miami's season is dictated by his play and health. They fell apart last season when he got injured.