• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DCFFL Mock Discussion Thread- 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs have really put themselves in a position where they aren't forced to go WR but still think they could especially if they did end up keeping both first round picks but they are in prime situation to move up. I think everyone expects them to take a WR early but they really don't have to.

Green Bay is a little more pressed to go WR early both are in decent positions where if they want to draft a WR they can. The Chiefs may fall short on the best of the WR's in this draft through if they REALLY did want one and sit where they are. Will be interesting what they end up doing. I don't think taking a WR is as slam dunk with them as most people are assuming right now.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs have really put themselves in a position where they aren't forced to go WR but still think they could especially if they did end up keeping both first round picks but they are in prime situation to move up. I think everyone expects them to take a WR early but they really don't have to.

Green Bay is a little more pressed to go WR early both are in decent positions where if they want to draft a WR they can. The Chiefs may fall short on the best of the WR's in this draft through if they REALLY did want one and sit where they are. Will be interesting what they end up doing. I don't think taking a WR is as slam dunk with them as most people are assuming right now.
Agreed. Chiefs have a functioning offense next year. They have a deep threat, a slot guy, and a gadget guy. Also Kelce and other TEs they apparently are high on. Whats dangerous for the Chiefs is that they are thin in depth and will likely lose Juju after next year. So WR is a need. Its just probably their #3 need.

There is this notion that the Chiefs need to replace Tyreek Hill. Thats not really something you can expect to happen. Hill is a unicorn.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions getting Thibo and Ojabo is really sick and completely realistic.

Lions could be the type of team that gets a top 3 pick in the next draft, drafts a QB, and then competes for a SB year 1 with that QB

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lions could be the type of team that gets a top 3 pick in the next draft, drafts a QB, and then competes for a SB year 1 with that QB
I would be god damned thrilled with it

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those 2, plus Harris and both Okwaras for rotational depth. Lions would be looking at a formidable pass rush in a few years.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Parks And Recreation Nbc GIF by HULU

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry. I meant 'drafts a QB better than Baker Mayfield'

They are pretty much following the Browns blueprint
They could draft Patty 2.0 and they aren't competing in year one.

One baby step at a time. If they get two EDGE rushers like that it's a step in the right direction but they have A LOT of needs.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could draft Patty 2.0 and they aren't competing in year one.

One baby step at a time. If they get two EDGE rushers like that it's a step in the right direction but they have A LOT of needs.
Yeah, now that you mention it its year two when teams start competing looking at the grand scheme of things.

I just had equal(ish) values on Penei Sewell and Thibo. If they get both...heck, thats a great way to start a rebuild imo.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants will entertain offers to move down from pick 36.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the normal reaction to diet pepsi.

(and the Lions...sorry guys)
Yeah, but once you hit 50 it's a lot easier to fight off love handles with the diet lol
The Lions.. LMAO. They could draft Lawrence Taylor and Reggie White in the first two rounds and still not make the Super Bowl

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but once you hit 50 it's a lot easier to fight off love handles with the diet lol
The Lions.. LMAO. They could draft Lawrence Taylor and Reggie White in the first two rounds and still not make the Super Bowl
Yeah, I'm just getting ready to hit 40. Diet Coke and Diet Mnt Dew I can do but not Diet Pepsi.

Lions are cursed even if they make the playoffs. But so were the Chiefs at one point. It can take 4 or 5 years for an organization to get on its feet but it could happen

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm just getting ready to hit 40. Diet Coke and Diet Mnt Dew I can do but not Diet Pepsi.

Lions are cursed even if they make the playoffs. But so were the Chiefs at one point. It can take 4 or 5 years for an organization to get on its feet but it could happen
Not without a QB...

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am looking to trade a pack of skittles to move up in Round 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.