• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Days till kickoff 2022 edition

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers have a long list of great HOFers. Was happy when Jerry Kramer finally got in. Should have gotten in years/decades ago.

Took a liking to the Packers organization after that weasel Modell moved his franchise to Baltimore. Before '95 I didn't know the team doesn't have one owner. They'll never have to worry about some greedy & impatient ass moving the team. I like that.

I know it's next to impossible but Lambeau Field is on a very short list of NFL stadiums I'd love to see a game at.

Lived in Chardon, Ohio when Browns returned to Cleveland... so I followed them as 2nd team for the year I lived there. Do not like Modell either and hope Browns can get their Super Bowl some day.

I read Kramer´s book for 2nd time in July "Instant Replay" that is his diary of the 1967 championship season... great read for anyone that wants to get a taste of a year in the life of a football player. Jerry signed the book, his son is a neighbor of my mom... great guy as well.

If you are not a jerk, the Packers fans will treat you very well. I highly recommend trying to get to stadium parking lot early to tailgate... that will be worth the experience alone.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lived in Chardon, Ohio when Browns returned to Cleveland... so I followed them as 2nd team for the year I lived there. Do not like Modell either and hope Browns can get their Super Bowl some day.

I read Kramer´s book for 2nd time in July "Instant Replay" that is his diary of the 1967 championship season... great read for anyone that wants to get a taste of a year in the life of a football player. Jerry signed the book, his son is a neighbor of my mom... great guy as well.

If you are not a jerk, the Packers fans will treat you very well. I highly recommend trying to get to stadium parking lot early to tailgate... that will be worth the experience alone.

I never act like a jerk at games. But it's good to know that Packers fans are cool with opposing fans. Been to Browns games, obviously. And games at Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Minnesota, Tennessee, Indy & Denver. And I've been to most of the BigTen stadiums for Ohio State games.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Image result for fred biletnikoff
Image result for fred biletnikoff