• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DAVID WILSON IS

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shit ass fuck mother fuck shit.

not that i have any doubt our future RBs turning into great players...i would have just loved to see Wilson stick around 1 more year

Best of luck to David

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly...the more i think about it, the less worried i am. i completely understand why DW is leaving...

and if nothing else, VT is consistent at fielding some very talented RBs

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shane beamer said that gregory played the last month with a torn acl. why the hell was he playing with a torn acl? hes just our kickoff return man, who wasnt doing a particularly good job with it to begin with. he reinjured it even worse in the sugar bowl, have to question that coaching move there.

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shane beamer said that gregory played the last month with a torn acl. why the hell was he playing with a torn acl? hes just our kickoff return man, who wasnt doing a particularly good job with it to begin with. he reinjured it even worse in the sugar bowl, have to question that coaching move there.
What the fuck. Why would you play someone that has already blown out his knee before with a knee injury? Makes no sense.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I'm guessing it was not serious and something that he's getting scoped this offseason. He probably isn't the only one.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now its just starting to sound like a hockey team..

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'm guessing it was not serious and something that he's getting scoped this offseason. He probably isn't the only one.

Yeah its in one of the other threads several guys had some minor surgeries after the bowl game.

Coles
Acree
uhm iDk but a couple others.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best thing Wilson could have done. If you're a RB graded out in the 1st or 2nd round of the Draft, it makes zero sense to come back (all emotional feelings aside. If you love college, that's fine). A running back's life span is pretty short. Cash in while you can. He's more than ready. He's definitely got the physical talent. And his flaws (such as trusting his speed a little too much) will easily be corrected in training camp once he realizes "Oh shit. That 300 pound DL is just as fast as me"

It's also a good look for the school. The more guys we have getting playing time in the NFL, the more likely talented recruits will be willing to come to Blacksburg.