• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DAVID WILSON IS

Jhalf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Were you able to watch the new conference?

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lose a game we deserved to win. Cyrus Jones picks Bama. Now David Wilson going pro.

Anyone know of any cliffs in Hampton Roads?

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bridges yeah, but half of them are actually tunnels. I think theres cliff overlooking Ytown beach, right?

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bay Bridge Tunnel. Water is plenty cold to do the job prolly in just a few minutes

I am pretty sure you are joking and I definitely am so no one do anything stupid. just wanted to get that out there

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lose a game we deserved to win. Cyrus Jones picks Bama. Now David Wilson going pro.

Anyone know of any cliffs in Hampton Roads?

Lose bowl game, lose top prospects to NFL, close poorly in recruiting, repeat cycle. Same as last year. I really hope we can get Caleb and Kirven, but with the momentum we have right now I fully expect them to go elsewhere. Man, we need something positive to happen.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pretty sure you are joking and I definitely am so no one do anything stupid. just wanted to get that out there

Yea definitely joking. Although it is quite the series of unfortunate events. Poop is right though, seems pretty standard.

But hey atleast we aren't UVA!! :fish: :finger:

m477hokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think Wilson is missing out on something by leaving. Now he's just a player that came through and started one season and broke a record (which I'm sure will be broken again soon). He isn't going to be remembered like Vick or Bruce Smith, or any of the other Tech greats, because they were a factor in multiple seasons and weren't just passers by. I know people will say he was here for two other years, but I didn't even know who he was when he got the ball my senior year lol

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont really blame him.. he stuck things out at VT.. i didn't think he really got the fair shake he thought he was going to get.. i think he expected to play a lot more last year, and then this year, even though he still piled up numbers, i thought he was under-utilized (at times).. and i if i thought that, i'm sure he did.. so.. i dont really blame

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be rooting for him wherever he goes (except the Cowboys... Or a Vickless eagles).

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He means "problem" as in for the other teams, right? lol
yes, Holmes looked very good in high school and I was extremely impressed at the spring game last year. He will be very good. Gayle actually said on twitter that Holmes is very "Ryan Williams" like...