• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

David Irving Says He's Quitting Football; Smokes Blunt to Emphasize Point

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow....you got me there jarntt.
both comments were based on people judging others on the internet about their lifestyles while taking the higher ground, but I can see how a person like you would get butthurt and calling it progress. Huge difference to me but I can see how you would judge it differently.

the packer fan is right there with you.....too fucking funny

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow....you got me there jarntt.
both comments were based on people judging others on the internet about their lifestyles while taking the higher ground, but I can see how a person like you would get butthurt and calling it progress. Huge difference to me but I can see how you would judge it differently.

the packer fan is right there with you.....too fucking funny
Funny how I judge others and take the higher ground according to you. Do you even read the bull shit you write?

Your comment was totally making judgments of others and it was complete bull shit. I'm guessing you must have been projecting your own issues onto others. Not sure how else anyone would accuse people they don't know of hitting a woman with zero reason to even think it. But, I'm the judgmental one for saying someone shouldn't drive when stoned or point out where you accuse others of a felony...:L

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how I judge others and take the higher ground according to you. Do you even read the bull shit you write?

Your comment was totally making judgments of others and it was complete bull shit. I'm guessing you must have been projecting your own issues onto others. Not sure how else anyone would accuse people they don't know of hitting a woman with zero reason to even think it. But, I'm the judgmental one for saying someone shouldn't drive when stoned or point out where you accuse others of a felony...:L
that a boy....be all you are

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will add....two threads I post about people taking the higher ground and you were the only one to get upset.

more board cred concerns?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[
Hank driving down the road.:rolleyes2:
You mean this is Hank driving down the road...

ImpressiveGlitteringCanary-size_restricted.gif

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will add....two threads I post about people taking the higher ground and you were the only one to get upset.

more board cred concerns?
I wasn't upset. Just pointing out your hypocrisy. You are probably the most judgmental person here and by quite a lot. At least own it.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't upset. Just pointing out your hypocrisy. You are probably the most judgmental person here and by quite a lot. At least own it.
that's your opinion...shocking that you tell me what I am :rolleyes2:

again...both posts were pointed at multiple people, yet, you were the only one that felt the need to get upset about it.

also....your opinion on what I am means nothing....why the fuck would I own that.

move on butthurt

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said I burn herb while driving, just like I wouldn't have a brew while behind the wheel.

But having a couple of beer in a pub and driving home is OK, many do it.

Same here but with herb. Couple of puffs isn't going to turn you into a psycho driver.

Y'all can disagree and flap your gums all you want. I know what I'm capable of.

And I know how good a driver I am.