• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dark-Horses that will have improved chances

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, when you factor in Kawhi and PG. Wiggy is right up to a point. Clippers fans aren't likely to be as quick to give up their tickets as they have been in the past.

But Lakers fans will no doubt be willing to spend some fairly crazy money...especially after such a long playoff drought.

But yeah, end of the day, it would be something of a "win" for the Clips if they could get the crowd to 50/50.

He said, “it is pretty much impossible for the Lakers to have more fans there”.

No, he was not right at all.

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unfortunately i think so too. After the shutdown they should have done a federal mandated mask protocol, and had a huge contact tracing program--- instead everyone opened up to early, and now its much to prevalent to institute any kind of contact tracing system that would even have a chance at working. We are what? mid-March, April, May, June, Mid-July- so - we have only been going through this for 4 months and are at 132,000 dead.

A vaccine is still a ways off. Even after it is developed (if it can be - which it looks like it can which is a huge relief), itll still take a long time to produce and administer all of the vaccines- and we both know there will be plenty of crazy people thinking that Bill Gates is injecting a microchip tracker into them to see there every movement. Why Bill Gates gives a shit about someone going to their job at Arby's ill never know.

I will be so pissed if the NFL season is disturbed because i am really looking forward to seeing the Browns this year now that they have made some serious upgrades, but i fear that we wont see the end of the season.

IT would be so Cleveland for the Browns to finally be good and have this shit happen. So pumped to see Jedrick Wills at LT and Conklin at RT after the garbage the Browns ran out last year--- to have Beckham and Landry healthy after both played hurt all of last year- to have a top 10 tight end, if not top 5 in Austin Hooper- instead of the trash they ran out last year etc.- and of course a full year of the most dynamic backfield in the NFL- Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt. Not to mention getting rid of the bumbling idiot Kitchens. Baker has more weapons than anyone in the league and is primed.

WR: Beckham, Landry, Higgins
RB: Chubb, Hunt
TE: Hooper, Njoku (maybe)

and an offensive line with Bitonio who is a stud, Tretter who is solidly above average, Conklin who is a very good lineman, and Wills who many had as the best in the draft.
Fuck that, take your mandated mask shit and shove it.