• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dantonio out at Michigan State

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that this guy will be the next Michigan State head football coach:

chris-peterson-090515-getty-ftrjpg_1krsgumms5smv1aqlbtk6ud3jn.jpg

I wrote it down, then I read it.

:cheer2:

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not reading thru this whole thing.
But don't you think they just promote from within.
Solves a lot of problems.
It would in several situations. But wasn't him not willing to get rid of assistants the big issue?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that this guy will be the next Michigan State head football coach:

chris-peterson-090515-getty-ftrjpg_1krsgumms5smv1aqlbtk6ud3jn.jpg

I wrote it down, then I read it.

:cheer2:
Oh my god if this happened I would be posting pics of Peterson daily to AG.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really talking shit about the state of Michigan. What made Dantonio so good at MSU is his ability to find recruits under the radar and turn them into elite players.
That isn’t a job many will want when you have to face OSU, PSU, UM, etc every year.
your-room-the-joke-me-your-skyrim-your-xbox-your-28969981.png

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gonna be hard for Michigan State to pull anyone of caliber or even somewhat caliber name at this point. That program is a hot mess at the moment and its going to take at minimum a few years to fix (I figure 3 at least?) and thats IF nothing happens with any NCAA investigations.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what they say, Cincinnati is the Berlin of Southwest Ohio

Cincy is a GREAT gig for a young up and coming coach who needs a stepping stone to kick off his career. Cincy plays nothing but creampuffs 90% of the time. Can get enough OSU rejects that a good enough coach can plough through their weak arse G5 conference with ease, and then REAL conf programs figure, great, another hot new young coach. lol

I don't hate Cincy, btw, I just hate how they can't find a real conference to play in, and then their fans whoop and wail and brag about 10 win seasons where they didn't beat a single Top 25 ranked team. It's pathetic.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gonna be hard for Michigan State to pull anyone of caliber or even somewhat caliber name at this point. That program is a hot mess at the moment and its going to take at minimum a few years to fix (I figure 3 at least?) and thats IF nothing happens with any NCAA investigations.

Maybe Jerry Kill is available? hehe

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincy is a GREAT gig for a young up and coming coach who needs a stepping stone to kick off his career. Cincy plays nothing but creampuffs 90% of the time. Can get enough OSU rejects that a good enough coach can plough through their weak arse G5 conference with ease, and then REAL conf programs figure, great, another hot new young coach. lol

I don't hate Cincy, btw, I just hate how they can't find a real conference to play in, and then their fans whoop and wail and brag about 10 win seasons where they didn't beat a single Top 25 ranked team. It's pathetic.
Um, I am a graduate of Cincinnati. No offense taken
giphy.gif

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, I am a graduate of Cincinnati. No offense taken
giphy.gif

Good of you not to take offense. I mean, I'm just stating facts. I'd like to see Cincy move to the Big 12 along with Memphis maybe? If no other re-alignment takes place. Otherwise I think they'd fit in the ACC. Even the SEC could be made to work imo, although I don't see that happening ever. I enjoyed their brief time in the Big East. I stopped ribbing my Cincy fan friends while they were in the Big East, well, at least during bb season, not so much in fb. lol

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good of you not to take offense. I mean, I'm just stating facts. I'd like to see Cincy move to the Big 12 along with Memphis maybe? If no other re-alignment takes place. Otherwise I think they'd fit in the ACC. Even the SEC could be made to work imo, although I don't see that happening ever. I enjoyed their brief time in the Big East. I stopped ribbing my Cincy fan friends while they were in the Big East, well, at least during bb season, not so much in fb. lol
Cincy would never fair well in the SEC. They are not going to get the level of talent necessary to compete and I would also say the same for the Big 12. I do miss the Big East days

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincy would never fair well in the SEC. They are not going to get the level of talent necessary to compete and I would also say the same for the Big 12. I do miss the Big East days

Dude, they are in Ohio, southern Ohio, I think they'd fit in perfectly with the Big 12. They'd have to expand their stadium some I'd think. But they are in a far better position to make the jump to the big stage than alot of other schools, well, that's just my opinion. Maybe I've just gotten tired of it being SO easy to poke fun of them. When I first ran across a group of Cincy fans online, UMn was in a lot worse situation than they are in now, so it was a little bit of a challenge to go head to head with them, but it was fun. Now it's gotten boring. I'd like to see Cincy join a big boy conference and grow up and see if that doesn't toughen them up some?