• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There is a reason it felt like Michigan vs. Everybody Else this season…

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Those who #BET on Michigan this year came out as big winners.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really.

Let's see what happens with the NCAA investigation.

Hard to be a big winner when you cheat your way to the top.
Keeping the hope alive of Michigan somehow losing this year, huh??? :pound:

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The disease of almost every hardcore sports fan is that they fully believe everybody is against them and that they need to prove all their detractors wrong.

I have to deal with this BS in my own Husker fan base of morons who seem to think everything is rigged against 'us'.

The entire reality of sports in America is that America loves an underdog. If you are the favorite, people are going to root against you. Period, end of story forever.

Congrats on the National Title. Michigan did the deed each outing this season and earned the title.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The disease of almost every hardcore sports fan is that they fully believe everybody is against them and that they need to prove all their detractors wrong.

I have to deal with this BS in my own Husker fan base of morons who seem to think everything is rigged against 'us'.

The entire reality of sports in America is that America loves an underdog. If you are the favorite, people are going to root against you. Period, end of story forever.

Congrats on the National Title. Michigan did the deed each outing this season and earned the title.
You have to admit that was A LOT of predictions for Michigan’s demise this season in that video. I haven’t seen near that many people picking against Bama or Georgia the last several years.

Michigan is really the new kid on the block in regards to the playoffs, and has a history of crapping the bed, so I can see why many predicted a loss to them over the year.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Your coaches cheat to get ahead. You know it, we all know it. Let's just see what the NCAA says about it.

The NCAA president already said something about it. Haven’t you seen his quote?

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to admit that was A LOT of predictions for Michigan’s demise this season in that video. I haven’t seen near that many people picking against Bama or Georgia the last several years.

Michigan is really the new kid on the block in regards to the playoffs, and has a history of crapping the bed, so I can see why many predicted a loss to them over the year.

Come on dude.

The early line opened at 3.5, Michigan went off as 5.5 point favorites. That is pretty big line movement for a championship game.

You are getting riled up by sports clowns whose whole purpose is to get you riled up.

Reminds me of the 1996 Fiesta Bowl when the '95 Huskers rolled Florida. Clowns keep posting things about 'experts' that predicted Nebraska would lose because of the game being played on 'grass' and couldn't handle Spurrier's offense. Huskers went off as favorites, and the line moved a similar 2 points towards Nebraska during the week.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on dude.

The early line opened at 3.5, Michigan went off as 5.5 point favorites. That is pretty big line movement for a championship game.

You are getting riled up by sports clowns whose whole purpose is to get you riled up.

Reminds me of the 1996 Fiesta Bowl when the '95 Huskers rolled Florida. Clowns keep posting things about 'experts' that predicted Nebraska would lose because of the game being played on 'grass' and couldn't handle Spurrier's offense. Huskers went off as favorites, and the line moved a similar 2 points towards Nebraska during the week.
You obviously didn’t watch the video, yet commented on it.

It wasn’t about the Washington game.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously didn’t watch the video, yet commented on it.

It wasn’t about the Washington game.

Quit being a clown.

The video was ghey. (The dumb first part was about the cheating scandal which I thought was a complete joke anyway.)

Michigan was favored in every game this year. Every. Single. Game.

Washington was underdogs in 4 of their last 5.

But hey, you're contentions are right, Michigan simply doesn't get enough respect. :pound:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When caught cheating of course fans are going to clown Michigan you just have to accept it.

When it comes to the title game, Michigan won fairly and congrats to the program.

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NCAA president already said something about it. Haven’t you seen his quote?

Yawn. Still not done.

Your head coach was suspended for half the season for multiple infractions. Other coaches quit and fired due to this.

The notion that the Michigan fan base thinks they did not cheat and are legit is concerning for such a higher learning institution. You team should have even been in the post season.

We all know your coaches cheat to get ahead. Accept it as that is what your team is.

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When caught cheating of course fans are going to clown Michigan you just have to accept it.

When it comes to the title game, Michigan won fairly and congrats to the program.

The players should hold their head high for their win. Not their fault that the coaches cheat to win.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit being a clown.

The video was ghey. (The dumb first part was about the cheating scandal which I thought was a complete joke anyway.)

Michigan was favored in every game this year. Every. Single. Game.

Washington was underdogs in 4 of their last 5.

But hey, you're contentions are right, Michigan simply doesn't get enough respect. :pound:
Watch the video. The people in the video disagree with you. As a matter of fact everyone who has picked the Michigan vs Ohio game on college game day for the past 3 years aside from the Michigan alumni has chosen Ohio.

Just because you refuse to believe it doesn’t make it false.

Last edited:

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yawn. Still not done.

Your head coach was suspended for half the season for multiple infractions. Other coaches quit and fired due to this.

The notion that the Michigan fan base thinks they did not cheat and are legit is concerning for such a higher learning institution. You team should have even been in the post season.

We all know your coaches cheat to get ahead. Accept it as that is what your team is.
The president of the NCAA said Michigan won fair and square…dude, what are you holding onto? :pound:

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The president of the NCAA said Michigan won fair and square…dude, what are you holding onto? :pound:

You are changing the optics.

They won the championship fair and square as they where allowed to play in the playoffs. That does not change that Michigan coaches cheated during the regular season. And if any of your wins are vacated this season, which there will be IMO, then your championship game win is not legit as you should not have been there.

In the end, I feel bad for the players as their perfect season will become tainted.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are changing the optics.

They won the championship fair and square as they where allowed to play in the playoffs. That does not change that Michigan coaches cheated during the regular season. And if any of your wins are vacated this season, which there will be IMO, then your championship game win is not legit as you should not have been there.

In the end, I feel bad for the players as their perfect season will become tainted.

I’m pretty sure in the quote he was referring to the entire season.

Keep holding out hope on vacating wins. Vacating wins means vacating championships. The NCAA president made it clear who he thinks is the national champion in light of all the allegations. You know there is no way he makes that statement if he even thinks they cheated in their victories.

Maybe I’ll be wrong, but I think you’re going to be disappointed. I think you’re letting your Michigan bias cloud your judgement here.

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m pretty sure in the quote he was referring to the entire season.

Keep holding out hope on vacating wins. Vacating wins means vacating championships. The NCAA president made it clear who he thinks is the national champion in light of all the allegations. You know there is no way he makes that statement if he even thinks they cheated in their victories.

Maybe I’ll be wrong, but I think you’re going to be disappointed. I think you’re letting your Michigan bias cloud your judgement here.

Your coaching staff cheats to win. You know it and the rest of college football knows it. There is no bias there. I feel bad for your players.

Do not worry, I am not disappointed as I accept that Michigan as a football program has to cheat to win. Can you as a fan accept that truth and your tainted season?