• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dan Snyder With A Big Fuck You To Redskins Fans

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you blame the injuries on the coaching staff or front office? that is insane. Im not in love with Gruden but he doesn't deserve to get fired this year. Now if everyone was healthy and we collapsed after 6-3 then you might have point.
And you Sir are not seeing or hearing my point. NO team in the league has this many injuries year in and year out. I'm not blaming only the FO, I'm placing blame ALL around Dean. It certainly needs to go all around. This team was 6-3, I will give you that. But, that is all and the 6-3 record was also a mirage. QB was shitto, run game good at times, defense was holding their own until well, I'm not sure if they were even that good considering the teams beat were pathetic and the early season loss to a Colts team not in stride was a real wake up call.
I'm no Gruden fan either and I could take him or leave him. This organization needs a real make over starting with Bruce Allen.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you Sir are not seeing or hearing my point. NO team in the league has this many injuries year in and year out. I'm not blaming only the FO, I'm placing blame ALL around Dean. It certainly needs to go all around. This team was 6-3, I will give you that. But, that is all and the 6-3 record was also a mirage. QB was shitto, run game good at times, defense was holding their own until well, I'm not sure if they were even that good considering the teams beat were pathetic and the early season loss to a Colts team not in stride was a real wake up call.
I'm no Gruden fan either and I could take him or leave him. This organization needs a real make over starting with Bruce Allen.

Its an overreaction. We would have has a better chance to win with Smith in there. That is how you have to look at it. We are a very unlucky team. You need luck to win in this league hence the championship games. We have gotten no luck what so ever. I don't understand why posters on here are saying we cant use the injury excuse this year. The injures were astronomical and KEY positions. The offensive injuries affected the defense. If we were healthy we would of challenged for the division. YOu cant argue that and that is all any fan can ask for.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its an overreaction. We would have has a better chance to win with Smith in there. That is how you have to look at it. We are a very unlucky team. You need luck to win in this league hence the championship games. We have gotten no luck what so ever. I don't understand why posters on here are saying we cant use the injury excuse this year. The injures were astronomical and KEY positions. The offensive injuries affected the defense. If we were healthy we would of challenged for the division. YOu cant argue that and that is all any fan can ask for.
smith was playing awful he wasnt going to be more then a game better max which means what ? nothing and way less then you said was going to happen

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even if you use the injuries excuse this past season, and even the season before that, for this team underperforming, Snyder, Allen, and Gruden together have underperformed several seasons prior to that when you cannot use the injuries excuse.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All any fan can ask for? LOL - boy you are gullible. Hmm - the Pats are now playing their 4th SB in 5 seasons & just completed their 8th straight AFC Championship game. Meanwhile the Redskins have not even sniffed an NFC Championship game in 20+ years (during Snyder's reign - what a coincidence). Is this just "Bad Luck"?

Seems to me that you are simply satisfied w/ barely making the playoffs & getting bounced early or missing them & conveniently using the injury excuse. Get Real. This team has major holes all over the place that need to be addressed. For starters the blueprint is there for the QB position for any team to have true success - you either draft an effective QB & stick with him long term OR you already have a HOF type QB (Brady, Brees, Wilson, Big Ben, etc). Redskins thought they would be clever & do it their way & again it was a failure.

They have also not addressed other key areas. OK - put this season in the rear view mirror. Injuries or not - it was a failure. Moving forward they better do things differently, or we will be having this same conversation in 2020, 2021, 2022, etc, etc - until the pt where basically nobody will give a shit about this team.

I admire your loyalty, but you have no sense of reality or objectively when it comes to this team.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if you use the injuries excuse this past season, and even the season before that, for this team underperforming, Snyder, Allen, and Gruden together have underperformed several seasons prior to that when you cannot use the injuries excuse.

true but last year was crazy with injuries. you cant evaluate from last year.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All any fan can ask for? LOL - boy you are gullible. Hmm - the Pats are now playing their 4th SB in 5 seasons & just completed their 8th straight AFC Championship game. Meanwhile the Redskins have not even sniffed an NFC Championship game in 20+ years (during Snyder's reign - what a coincidence). Is this just "Bad Luck"?

Seems to me that you are simply satisfied w/ barely making the playoffs & getting bounced early or missing them & conveniently using the injury excuse. Get Real. This team has major holes all over the place that need to be addressed. For starters the blueprint is there for the QB position for any team to have true success - you either draft an effective QB & stick with him long term OR you already have a HOF type QB (Brady, Brees, Wilson, Big Ben, etc). Redskins thought they would be clever & do it their way & again it was a failure.

They have also not addressed other key areas. OK - put this season in the rear view mirror. Injuries or not - it was a failure. Moving forward they better do things differently, or we will be having this same conversation in 2020, 2021, 2022, etc, etc - until the pt where basically nobody will give a shit about this team.

I admire your loyalty, but you have no sense of reality or objectively when it comes to this team.

you have no sense of reality to say injuries has no barring on the 2018 season. We don't sustain those injuries we win the division. That classifies as a good season. Simple as that. Comparing us to the Pats is beyond stupid. Even comparing us to the Saints or Rams is stupid. Any sensible Redskins fan knows that we weren't on the same talent level of both of those teams. What we are is a division competor or division winner that could win a playoff game like the Cowboys and Eagles did.

Any sensible Redskin fan knows that.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dean and others are simply blind homers . they believe whatever the team does is good .. that in of in itself isnt bad at all but you can pass yourself off as an honest broker of team affairs

i am a huge redskins fans . throughout my decades posting on this board and at espn as well as sporting news i have favored what the team was doing . . the blind homer deal

now i dont want to open a can of worms but this all stems from one trade , how hard people fought for their POV , and one particular statement that was used as evidence against the trade , . age and the propensity for injury . for dean to admit that is something he wont do because being stand up about something isnt yet in his DNA . being wrong on an issue isnt the end of the world . i was wrong about the team resigning its former qb . i thought for sure they would come to their senses . dean was right on that and i wasnt .

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true but last year was crazy with injuries. you cant evaluate from last year.

I'm not evaluating from last year. I'm evaluating what Snyder, Allen, and Gruden have done for this team since they became THE THREE STOOGES.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not evaluating from last year. I'm evaluating what Snyder, Allen, and Gruden have done for this team since they became THE THREE STOOGES.
You are wasting your time .

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You call it an overreaction. I call it as see it. Every team in the division is head and heels far off better than we are. That includes front office, coaching and talent. We are dead last in each category dean.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And one more thing, Alex Smith sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are wasting your time .

Obviously you are correct dad but I've got to ask you how much of your time have you wasted trying to get through to him since this was my first reply to him ever?

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And one more thing, Alex Smith sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you but I've got to chime in on this one because Kirk Cousins sucks too!

Neither one of them, Cousins or Smith, can lead their team to victory over quality teams over an entire season and take their team to the next level.

This makes the Redskins front office look double screwed up because they didn't have the right QB in either case to compete for the big prize. My 7-9 prediction would have been the same no matter which one of these QBs had been our starter because our problems go much deeper than just the QB position.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have no sense of reality to say injuries has no barring on the 2018 season. We don't sustain those injuries we win the division. That classifies as a good season. Simple as that. Comparing us to the Pats is beyond stupid. Even comparing us to the Saints or Rams is stupid. Any sensible Redskins fan knows that we weren't on the same talent level of both of those teams. What we are is a division competor or division winner that could win a playoff game like the Cowboys and Eagles did.

Any sensible Redskin fan knows that.

Jeez - you don't have a clue. I wasn't trying to compare them to the Pats. Just saying that they are not really even in the same universe as them. They don't need to go the SB every year but cmon - not one NFC Championship Game appearance in 20 years?! You are talking about a once proud organization that Snyder basically ruined. BTW - the Rams were in shambles until a few years ago. Why is that they were able to rebuild and become a force while the Redskins generally hover around the basement? Was that all injuries and bad luck?

Again - you make this claim that they would have won the NFC-E yet you provide absolutely no proof as to which games they would have won say w/ a healthy Smith & a few more healthy O lineman. I think that anyone could make a good case that the only game that would have turned out differently was the Titans game. You could also make a strong case that they would have lost the Bucs game if the Bucs were not so inept in the red zone during that game. 500 yds and 3 pts is almost impossible to pull off even if you try. Your argument for this pt is hollow until you tell us which specific games that they would have won if healthier (which you won't because you know that you are wrong).

Also again - you appear to be satisfied w/ either missing the playoffs w/ a good excuse or squeaking in the playoffs & getting bounced early. Don't you ever want a team w/ a legit SB chance? The way the Skins FO works I don't see that happening for a very long time unless they do things very differently (starting w/ ousting Allen & shaking up the coaching staff). Meanwhile you will be happy by saying "Oh well - they tried & did all they could, but they have bad luck". Just plain laughable.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously you are correct dad but I've got to ask you how much of your time have you wasted trying to get through to him since this was my first reply to him ever?
about 4 yrs now :D

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeez - you don't have a clue. I wasn't trying to compare them to the Pats. Just saying that they are not really even in the same universe as them. They don't need to go the SB every year but cmon - not one NFC Championship Game appearance in 20 years?! You are talking about a once proud organization that Snyder basically ruined. BTW - the Rams were in shambles until a few years ago. Why is that they were able to rebuild and become a force while the Redskins generally hover around the basement? Was that all injuries and bad luck?

Again - you make this claim that they would have won the NFC-E yet you provide absolutely no proof as to which games they would have won say w/ a healthy Smith & a few more healthy O lineman. I think that anyone could make a good case that the only game that would have turned out differently was the Titans game. You could also make a strong case that they would have lost the Bucs game if the Bucs were not so inept in the red zone during that game. 500 yds and 3 pts is almost impossible to pull off even if you try. Your argument for this pt is hollow until you tell us which specific games that they would have won if healthier (which you won't because you know that you are wrong).

Also again - you appear to be satisfied w/ either missing the playoffs w/ a good excuse or squeaking in the playoffs & getting bounced early. Don't you ever want a team w/ a legit SB chance? The way the Skins FO works I don't see that happening for a very long time unless they do things very differently (starting w/ ousting Allen & shaking up the coaching staff). Meanwhile you will be happy by saying "Oh well - they tried & did all they could, but they have bad luck". Just plain laughable.

Im realistic about our team you are not. Injuries matter. Without them we have a winning record. Every game that Smith was out we would of had of chance of winning. that is just obvious. Im taking about present time not 20 years ago. The team was built to win this year and we were doing it before the major injuries happened.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You call it an overreaction. I call it as see it. Every team in the division is head and heels far off better than we are. That includes front office, coaching and talent. We are dead last in each category dean.

Well the Smith injury hurts. Smith doesn't suck you can win with him. You guys are playing Monday morning QB. The team was winning everyone forgets that.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Smith injury hurts. Smith doesn't suck you can win with him. You guys are playing Monday morning QB. The team was winning everyone forgets that.
he was beating patsies and was playing awful . we would have lost the same amount of games with him in there . he is in decline . he missed open wrs , he didnt know the offense , he was risk adverse , he lost a step , and couldnt even lead the team to a lead change if we fell behind

if you watched film you would know this