• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dan Snyder With A Big Fuck You To Redskins Fans

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you wouldn’t have been mad with no improvement as a team while adding a 36 year old QB with one good season at a price that is steep while giving up a draft pick and an up and coming PB corner?
how does treading water turn to a win ? that is what he is selling GK . unbelievable

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they fell short but had the kind of talent where they were headed in the rt direction with a solid QB and young talent i would not really be too upset with that result. Ditto if they had a history with the current coach & GM of extended success (e.g. PIT). The Redskins are neither.

Even before the injury their QB was aging & kind of marginal. Their best LB only likely has a few good years. Ditto likely for their best O Lineman. The TE position has lots of questions due to age and injury. Their secondary and WR areas are a shambles. They have promise at other positions, but so does every other team in the NFL. Again - you put the entire blame on injuries which is nonsense.

Why in the hell are you comparing them to the Vikings? Really why compare them to any other team except to learn lessons from SB winners on how to build a team. Again - nobody cares about your prediction - give it a rest. And like I said in terms of not being fair in firing Gruden - who gives a shit. It doesn't have to be fair - it has to be what is in the best interest of the team. They are not running a charity. I am kind of 50/50 on Gruden & he certainly was not entitled to be retained. He has some major flaws.

Please show me how this team is heading in the rt direction & moving closer to building a SB contender (say by 2020 or 2021). I don't want the typical Redskins BS where they make the playoffs or barely miss it, do poorly the next season or 2 & then repeat this cycle over and over again. That has basically been occurring for the last 20 years & primarily because they either have no real plan or a very poor one. But - hey you keep believing in the nonsense being spread by Snyder, Allen & Gruden.

i will tell you this in the means of fairness. gruden took over a woefully untalented team and has consistently had them at 500 or so . now that isnt good enough , but the question needs to be asked is can we take the next step ? we can if we can find a qb in the next 2 years . . so what this off season has to be about is 1) can we find the qb ? . 2) if not should we build the team up around a qb we get in 2020 ?

the answer might be in the middle

right now i see 3 maybe 4 qbs you can role the dice on haskins , jones , Lock and murray that can be legit starters

i see finley , mischew , stidum as at least good reliable BU's with starter potential

who we pick will determine our plan

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quality teams have quality front offices that build depth on their rosters over time. If we would have had depth on our roster this past season we wouldn't have been playing offensive linemen out of position on many Sundays just to put an offensive line on the field. Don't you think 20 years is long enough to build depth on our roster at every position?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quality teams have quality front offices that build depth on their rosters over time. If we would have had depth on our roster this past season we wouldn't have been playing offensive linemen out of position on many Sundays just to put an offensive line on the field. Don't you think 20 years is long enough to build depth on our roster at every position?

Sorry but the last two seasons, our OL has been decimated with injury. We have depth in Nseke and Lauvao. No team can have the depth you are referring to and withstand the injuries our team has had.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they fell short but had the kind of talent where they were headed in the rt direction with a solid QB and young talent i would not really be too upset with that result. Ditto if they had a history with the current coach & GM of extended success (e.g. PIT). The Redskins are neither.

Even before the injury their QB was aging & kind of marginal. Their best LB only likely has a few good years. Ditto likely for their best O Lineman. The TE position has lots of questions due to age and injury. Their secondary and WR areas are a shambles. They have promise at other positions, but so does every other team in the NFL. Again - you put the entire blame on injuries which is nonsense.

Why in the hell are you comparing them to the Vikings? Really why compare them to any other team except to learn lessons from SB winners on how to build a team. Again - nobody cares about your prediction - give it a rest. And like I said in terms of not being fair in firing Gruden - who gives a shit. It doesn't have to be fair - it has to be what is in the best interest of the team. They are not running a charity. I am kind of 50/50 on Gruden & he certainly was not entitled to be retained. He has some major flaws.

Please show me how this team is heading in the rt direction & moving closer to building a SB contender (say by 2020 or 2021). I don't want the typical Redskins BS where they make the playoffs or barely miss it, do poorly the next season or 2 & then repeat this cycle over and over again. That has basically been occurring for the last 20 years & primarily because they either have no real plan or a very poor one. But - hey you keep believing in the nonsense being spread by Snyder, Allen & Gruden.

Minn is a bigger disappointment than us. I already did the poll. Common sense fans commented and talked about our injuries. There were no excuses for Minn. Im comparing them to the Vikes b/c of all the hype the Vikgs got spent huge money and still missed the playoffs. How is blaming injuries non sense? How the hell you do expect us to win with a 4th sting qb?

There are surprise teams every year that make the playoffs. We have been snake bitten like no other franchise in the NFL. Are you going to blame Synder for Sean Taylors murder? You are blaming the organization for Cousins blowing a win and in playoff game. why is this the organizations fault? Do we have a great front office? NO. We have taken shots on talented players but they didn't work. Who the hell could of forecasted what happened to Smith? But somehow you blame the organization b/c Smith is old. There have been older QBs who succeeded in the NFL.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minn is a bigger disappointment than us. I already did the poll. Common sense fans commented and talked about our injuries. There were no excuses for Minn. Im comparing them to the Vikes b/c of all the hype the Vikgs got spent huge money and still missed the playoffs. How is blaming injuries non sense? How the hell you do expect us to win with a 4th sting qb?

There are surprise teams every year that make the playoffs. We have been snake bitten like no other franchise in the NFL. Are you going to blame Synder for Sean Taylors murder? You are blaming the organization for Cousins blowing a win and in playoff game. why is this the organizations fault? Do we have a great front office? NO. We have taken shots on talented players but they didn't work. Who the hell could of forecasted what happened to Smith? But somehow you blame the organization b/c Smith is old. There have been older QBs who succeeded in the NFL.

Once again you seem to be happy with just making the playoffs. Where were the surprise teams in this year's final four since all four top seeds made up this group?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again you seem to be happy with just making the playoffs. Where were the surprise teams in this year's final four since all four top seeds made up this group?

I meant surprise teams making the playoffs like the Ravens did. I was realistic this year that this team was not a top 2 team in the NFC. You were expecting us to be a #1 or #2 seed this year? For us just making the playoffs this year would have been a step forward. IMO we would of has made the playoffs if it wasn't for the injuries.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant surprise teams making the playoffs like the Ravens did. I was realistic this year that this team was not a top 2 team in the NFC. You were expecting us to be a #1 or #2 seed this year? For us just making the playoffs this year would have been a step forward. IMO we would of has made the playoffs if it wasn't for the injuries.

So it would have been a step forward for this team to make the playoffs this year...if we were healthy. You stated health was why we didn’t.

Yet, last season, we were equally injured, and had this same record. Even our backup, fourth string QB, got a victory this season.

The team was better, but the QB was far worse. Do you actually believe we would have been worse with KC, Fuller, and our third round pick this past season than we were with AS?

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What do you mean by "You were expecting us to be a #1 or #2 seed this year?"

I was the only Redskins fan on this entire board who correctly predicted our season would end 7-9 !