• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dan Snyder With A Big Fuck You To Redskins Fans

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sty, You and I have discussed this inept organization and situation several times and I haven't forgotten for a second one of things you said which was that we can both find better things to do on Sunday afternoons with our time than to deal with more of this same product or worse.

Yep, unfortunately, I'm sort of like the alcoholic or user who responds when asked, "are you an addict" with "Naw, I can stop anytime that I want."

So, let me just rephrase my "better things to do..." declaration with, "I can stop anytime that I want.":D (sad isn't it?)

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fellow Redskins fans, it all starts at the top with any successful organization. Since Snyder can't be fired someone please tell me why Allen and Gruden are still on the payroll since neither one of them performed even before injuries became an excuse.

dan-i-have.jpg

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's still that other possible move that I predicted previously. Bruce has been put back in charge of the business office and I still believe that the next move will be the hiring or promotion of someone else to handle football operations.

I'm still not sure if that will satisfy the fanbase, pundits and other NFL executives. I know that I won't be satisfied until he's far away from here.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW Dean - your hopes for this team must be pretty low. You don't appear to really care @ building a true SB contender- just justifying whatever things you predict @ the beginning of season. You appear to be happy if this team just misses playoffs or barely gets in & gets killed in 1st rd.

Don't you ever want to see this team capable of a deep playoff run? If so then you have to admit that they are not doing things in the correct fashion. Please tell me that I am wrong

Once again, you cant understand how this years injuries impacted our team. This team proved with a 6-3 record that the team was built just fine then the Houston game hit. This is why Gruden will be staying on. Like I said before Smith is going to run the drafts and Gruden has a largest role in buying the groceries for our team.

Sure we could be in trouble now b/c of Smiths injury but who in the hell could of forecasted that? We have bad luck that is all I have to say. The team was built to compete this year, denying this is just pure hate.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's still that other possible move that I predicted previously. Bruce has been put back in charge of the business office and I still believe that the next move will be the hiring or promotion of someone else to handle football operations.

I'm still not sure if that will satisfy the fanbase, pundits and other NFL executives. I know that I won't be satisfied until he's far away from here.

smith will be controlling the drafts

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, you cant understand how this years injuries impacted our team. This team proved with a 6-3 record that the team was built just fine then the Houston game hit. This is why Gruden will be staying on. Like I said before Smith is going to run the drafts and Gruden has a largest role in buying the groceries for our team.

Sure we could be in trouble now b/c of Smiths injury but who in the hell could of forecasted that? We have bad luck that is all I have to say. The team was built to compete this year, denying this is just pure hate.

go to bold predictions thread 2018 , i did just that . the team was built to compete and they went 6=3 vs patsies then starting with houston they got beat down

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sty, Please tell me that you are not reaching with 'that other possible move' since you already know that Dan and Bruce don't do logical things.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sty, Please tell me that you are not reaching with 'that other possible move' since you already know that Dan and Bruce don't do logical things.

I will concede that it's a reach but I also remember the reason Bruce gave for giving up all of those duties as well. I just cannot see Bruce being able to handle all of it now when he publicly stated that he couldn't just a few years ago when SM was hired.

I believe that this is a Dan Snyder move. Bruce gets to handle the business office exclusively and someone else will deal with football operations. Now the way they will handle this will very similar to the firing of Ben Kotwica.

Falcons name Ben Kotwica special teams coordinator
Atlanta Falcons

Who knew...right?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
smith will be controlling the drafts

I can't argue with that, however, being in charge of all football operations is an entirely different matter, right? That's the point that I'm making. They will quietly give all of those responsibilities to someone. It is interesting that you may be spot on about Smith being that person. We will see!!

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You keep stating the injury factor as an excuse. OK - I will play along. Please tell me which games they lost that perhaps they would have won if they had less injuries. Keep in mind that injuries had a minimal effect on the defense & the defense played a major role in most of their losses.

I will start by saying that with significantly less injuries they still lose both Eagles game, the 2nd Boys game, the 2nd Giants game, the Saints game, the Falcons game & most likely the Colts game (early in the year when they were relatively healthy).

That only leaves the Texans & Titans losses. I still think that if healthier they lose the Texans game & when Smith was in that game his mistakes were a major reason for that loss. IMO the only game they likely win if healthier is the Titans game & that would still leave them at 8-8 & out of the playoffs.

As I stated earlier - of the 6 early wins 5 were against bad teams w/losing records so that record is very deceiving. You honestly believe that their only issue is at QB? LOL - time to take off the rose colored glasses. They have huge issues with the secondary, WRs & possibly ILB. They still have question marks at TE and OL due to age & injury. To maintain that this team is built to compete rt now if healthy is just flat out delusional. They are definitely way behind the Boys & Eagles in terms of talent & might even be behind the Giants (who kicked their ass last time they played mainly because of Skins shitty defense) if the Giants improve at QB.

I could respect your pts if you were a bit more objective & didn't toe the company line at all times simply because you are trying to backup some prediction you made a long time ago. I would love to be wrong on all of this, but sadly I don't see that happening. Snyder has had 20 years to get this right & has failed miserably. Luck in the injury dept is not going to fix all of their issues.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean,

You mentioned previously that we have this "the sky is falling mentality". Well - if so - we have good reason based on past performance.

Snyder has owned the team for 20 years & has either real or perceived power over personnel decisions during most of that time. The results during that time are as follows:

- 139-180-1 record
- 6 winning seasons (30% of the seasons - awful)
- 5 playoff appearances
- 2 playoff wins
- 1 of only 3 NFC teams to not be in Conf Championship (DAL is also one but they are improving)

This is one of the worst resumes in all of pro sports. Beyond WAS & DAL - DET is the only other NFC team not to make Conf Championship during this time. My my - how far the Skins have slipped since their glory years - they are now on par w/ the Lions & dare I say the Lions are better.

If they had the tools & talent to provide hope for the future then all of this would not be a big deal. That type of team would be like the Browns - awful history but solid recent moves & a perceived bright future. Hard to see the Skins in that role with all of their on & off field issues.

A lot of this could be reversed if the powers that be showed any inclination to shake things up & fix whatever is broken. Recent moves (& non moves) appear to indicate otherwise. I am not sure where you see all of this hope in all of this mess. I guess I salute your optimism but question your sense of reality.

Last edited:

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins: Front office silence speaks volumes about team’s dysfunction

Pretty good article on this subject. The one thing that stood out to me was that Bruce Allen didn't talk to the media at all in 2018. More amazing - he has not had a press conference to include questions from the media (like Gruden does all of the time) since 2013!

The Redskins lie & state that they want to improve PR & their image yet this clown doesn't make an effort to reach out to the media nor the fans. They are arrogant, ignorant & incompetent. Not a good combination.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I am about to say is not hyperbole. This is the lowest and the most hopeless I have ever felt as a Redskins fan. I'm sad. I'm angry. I'm apathetic. I'm frustrated. I'm confused. It is hard to be this bad for this long with the way the NFL is set up. Dan Snyder has run this team into the ground and he's done it with complete arrogance.