• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dan Snyder With A Big Fuck You To Redskins Fans

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean is only concerned about being right . He knows the organization is in shambles

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean is only concerned about being right . He knows the organization is in shambles

Wow - just wow if that is even remotely true. I have said it before - I would love to wrong 100% of the time if it meant that the Redskins actually had a SB contender or even a decent organization. Hope is fleeting for this team & that is not some over-the-top rant. Honestly - what other fans or customers of any organization would put up w/ this crap for 20 years?

Wake up Dean....

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will concede that it's a reach but I also remember the reason Bruce gave for giving up all of those duties as well. I just cannot see Bruce being able to handle all of it now when he publicly stated that he couldn't just a few years ago when SM was hired.

I believe that this is a Dan Snyder move. Bruce gets to handle the business office exclusively and someone else will deal with football operations. Now the way they will handle this will very similar to the firing of Ben Kotwica.

Falcons name Ben Kotwica special teams coordinator
Atlanta Falcons

Who knew...right?

I think we would both agree that Snyder is a smart businessman with very little football knowledge. If this is the case perhaps Snyder is giving Bruce two jobs for the price of one to try to recoup some of his loses from too many empty seats in the stadium. Just a thought.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we would both agree that Snyder is a smart businessman with very little football knowledge. If this is the case perhaps Snyder is giving Bruce two jobs for the price of one to try to recoup some of his loses from too many empty seats in the stadium. Just a thought.

If that is the plan or even if that is part of the plan then it is - yet again - a bad one. There is only one plan that will result in more wins & ultimately more fans & more $$ (although any NFL team will never be hurting for money).

The prerequisite is simply that both of these clowns need to absolve themselves of anything personnel related & trust their employees to also include not badmouthing them in public, keeping them on a short leash or giving them not enough time to do their jobs. The only personnel related function should be for Snyder have final say so on paying any contracts.

Without this approach they can say what want about the duties of either - they will always meddle & override the decisions of others - it is their MO. I honestly thnk the only way to control Allen in this case is to fire him - period - no new title, responsibilities etc - he needs to be sacked. Snyder needs to back away, but I don't think that is possible.

For someone like Dean to maintain that personnel decisions are not an issue because they have been transferred to someone else is just plain laughable. We thought the same with SM a few years back & look what happened then.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not convinced that he's a smart businessman, especially if the goal of smart businessmen/women is to maximize profit.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that is the plan or even if that is part of the plan then it is - yet again - a bad one. There is only one plan that will result in more wins & ultimately more fans & more $$ (although any NFL team will never be hurting for money).

The prerequisite is simply that both of these clowns need to absolve themselves of anything personnel related & trust their employees to also include not badmouthing them in public, keeping them on a short leash or giving them not enough time to do their jobs. The only personnel related function should be for Snyder have final say so on paying any contracts.

Without this approach they can say what want about the duties of either - they will always meddle & override the decisions of others - it is their MO. I honestly thnk the only way to control Allen in this case is to fire him - period - no new title, responsibilities etc - he needs to be sacked. Snyder needs to back away, but I don't think that is possible.

For someone like Dean to maintain that personnel decisions are not an issue because they have been transferred to someone else is just plain laughable. We thought the same with SM a few years back & look what happened then.

We are in agreement totally about this but two things stand out to me:

1/If Snyder won't fire Allen now I can't see him ever firing him.

2/Snyder has a big ego which means he will always have his hands in the football operations in one way or another when they don't belong there. Or to put it another way, put Snyder in a kitchen and he would find a way to screw up a perfect recipe.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not convinced that he's a smart businessman, especially if the goal of smart businessmen/women is to maximize profit.

Sty, I might have worded what I way trying to say slightly wrong but most very wealthy people are smart business men/women unless they inherited it all. I have no idea what Snyder's net worth is or even the kind of businesses he is involved with now outside of the Redskins but if has other businesses making a profit he could write off any Redskins loses and not worry too much about maximizing profits. I mean when you've got the kind of wealth Snyder has what's a few million here and a few million there in loses. I just think Snyder is on an ego trip that will never end as the owner of the Redskins with his followers meaning nothing to him.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I caught a lot of shit last offseason for beginning my exodus

They are in a hopeless position

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are in agreement totally about this but two things stand out to me:

1/If Snyder won't fire Allen now I can't see him ever firing him.

2/Snyder has a big ego which means he will always have his hands in the football operations in one way or another when they don't belong there. Or to put it another way, put Snyder in a kitchen and he would find a way to screw up a perfect recipe.

Yep - I agree with you 100%.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I caught a lot of shit last offseason for beginning my exodus

They are in a hopeless position

Fair enough about you bagging on the organization, but you went much further. You ripped the entire DC area which is total bullshit. You made these claims that the Philly area is way better than the DC Metro area which is beyond laughable.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough about you bagging on the organization, but you went much further. You ripped the entire DC area which is total bullshit. You made these claims that the Philly area is way better than the DC Metro area which is beyond laughable.

I was wrong for ripping fans... they don’t give a shit and I don’t blame them. Took me a little longer to get there

But yeah DC metro area does blow. Taxes, traffic, and humidity.

Philly is much much nicer. I’m thankful I don’t work in Silver Spring anymore.... shitty ass area

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep stating the injury factor as an excuse. OK - I will play along. Please tell me which games they lost that perhaps they would have won if they had less injuries. Keep in mind that injuries had a minimal effect on the defense & the defense played a major role in most of their losses.

I will start by saying that with significantly less injuries they still lose both Eagles game, the 2nd Boys game, the 2nd Giants game, the Saints game, the Falcons game & most likely the Colts game (early in the year when they were relatively healthy).

That only leaves the Texans & Titans losses. I still think that if healthier they lose the Texans game & when Smith was in that game his mistakes were a major reason for that loss. IMO the only game they likely win if healthier is the Titans game & that would still leave them at 8-8 & out of the playoffs.

As I stated earlier - of the 6 early wins 5 were against bad teams w/losing records so that record is very deceiving. You honestly believe that their only issue is at QB? LOL - time to take off the rose colored glasses. They have huge issues with the secondary, WRs & possibly ILB. They still have question marks at TE and OL due to age & injury. To maintain that this team is built to compete rt now if healthy is just flat out delusional. They are definitely way behind the Boys & Eagles in terms of talent & might even be behind the Giants (who kicked their ass last time they played mainly because of Skins shitty defense) if the Giants improve at QB.

I could respect your pts if you were a bit more objective & didn't toe the company line at all times simply because you are trying to backup some prediction you made a long time ago. I would love to be wrong on all of this, but sadly I don't see that happening. Snyder has had 20 years to get this right & has failed miserably. Luck in the injury dept is not going to fix all of their issues.

You are insane, by the offense not moving the ball and unable to score points it hurts the defense. Once again the bottom line here is that if we were healthy we would of competed for the division title. That is all any fan can ask for.

If we stayed healthy my prediction would of cam true. There was nothing wrong on how the team was put together this year. Now the haters are just pouncing b/c of the injuries and brining up past history to try to support there points. This team was on the right track this season. ONCE AGAIN no NFL team could of sustained the injuries that we had and compete for the playoffs.

When I started the thread who was more disappointing this year Minn or us. The over whelming response was Minn from fans of various teams and ours. b/c normal fans unlike yourself saw the injuries were a HUGE factor of us going 7-9 this year.

Bashing the coaching staff or front office after the year we just had is just pure hate. Any fan could see this but not on this board.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are insane, by the offense not moving the ball and unable to score points it hurts the defense. Once again the bottom line here is that if we were healthy we would of competed for the division title. That is all any fan can ask for.

If we stayed healthy my prediction would of cam true. There was nothing wrong on how the team was put together this year. Now the haters are just pouncing b/c of the injuries and brining up past history to try to support there points. This team was on the right track this season. ONCE AGAIN no NFL team could of sustained the injuries that we had and compete for the playoffs.

When I started the thread who was more disappointing this year Minn or us. The over whelming response was Minn from fans of various teams and ours. b/c normal fans unlike yourself saw the injuries were a HUGE factor of us going 7-9 this year.

Bashing the coaching staff or front office after the year we just had is just pure hate. Any fan could see this but not on this board.
No we wouldn’t have. Your boy beat pasties only . And our previous qb had just as many

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No we wouldn’t have. Your boy beat pasties only . And our previous qb had just as many

you are a clown, move on to off season for FA and draft prep. you have no idea what happened to us this season. excepting a successful season with all of our injuries is expecting to win Powerball tonight.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are a clown, move on to off season for FA and draft prep. you have no idea what happened to us this season. excepting a successful season with all of our injuries is expecting to win Powerball tonight.
I know exactly what happened to us for 2 seasons and how one excuse works for your boy but the same standard does not apply for the other . That is the point

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know exactly what happened to us for 2 seasons and how one excuse works for your boy but the same standard does not apply for the other . That is the point

2 seasons ago we didn't have to try to win with our 4th string QB. Big difference.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 seasons ago we didn't have to try to win with our 4th string QB. Big difference.
Dean , 2 seasons ago our younger heathier qb was able to stay on the field while the declining bus driver could not . He was ranked 28th out of 32 qbs so he wasn’t playing well even vs the patsies . And our younger healthier qb had devestating injuries to his team too starting with the line

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4 paragraphs & you still don't answer the question. I told you specifically which games they lost but could have won - really only the Titans game.

Cmon - tell me specifically which losses could have been wins if they were healthier. Again - 6 of the 7 wins were against bad, losing teams. To pretend like all of their issues were due to injuries is laughable.

You act like when healthy they had an efficient offense that could score a lot - they didn't. You claim that most fans share your take- lol. You must not know many Redskins fans outside of this forum

One last thing- who cares @ your prediction- yesterdays news - nobody gives a shit. Cmon dude - give me more specifics.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His boy didn't beat anybody. He was just along for the AP ride.