• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dan Snyder With A Big Fuck You To Redskins Fans

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are insane, by the offense not moving the ball and unable to score points it hurts the defense. Once again the bottom line here is that if we were healthy we would of competed for the division title. That is all any fan can ask for.

If we stayed healthy my prediction would of cam true. There was nothing wrong on how the team was put together this year. Now the haters are just pouncing b/c of the injuries and brining up past history to try to support there points. This team was on the right track this season. ONCE AGAIN no NFL team could of sustained the injuries that we had and compete for the playoffs.

When I started the thread who was more disappointing this year Minn or us. The over whelming response was Minn from fans of various teams and ours. b/c normal fans unlike yourself saw the injuries were a HUGE factor of us going 7-9 this year.

Bashing the coaching staff or front office after the year we just had is just pure hate. Any fan could see this but not on this board.
And the injuries that now seem to occur year after year after year are a direct reflection of wrong doing for this organization. Staying status quo by keeping all parties in place is just like expecting different results from repeatedly doing the same detrimental practices over and over and over. The current regime cannot get our of its own way. Just follow the foul odor to the source...you will find two dead carcasses at the end.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Redskins just lost their LB coach... He'll be signing with Green Bay.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 paragraphs & you still don't answer the question. I told you specifically which games they lost but could have won - really only the Titans game.

Cmon - tell me specifically which losses could have been wins if they were healthier. Again - 6 of the 7 wins were against bad, losing teams. To pretend like all of their issues were due to injuries is laughable.

You act like when healthy they had an efficient offense that could score a lot - they didn't. You claim that most fans share your take- lol. You must not know many Redskins fans outside of this forum

One last thing- who cares @ your prediction- yesterdays news - nobody gives a shit. Cmon dude - give me more specifics.

I said we would of had competed for the division title if we were healthy. You refuse to recognize this and say the injuries on offense had nothing to do with it. That is insane. Im not saying we were at Rams and Saints level of talent but when healthy we can be just as good as the Eagles, Seahawks or Cowboys.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the injuries that now seem to occur year after year after year are a direct reflection of wrong doing for this organization. Staying status quo by keeping all parties in place is just like expecting different results from repeatedly doing the same detrimental practices over and over and over. The current regime cannot get our of its own way. Just follow the foul odor to the source...you will find two dead carcasses at the end.

How can you blame the injuries on the coaching staff or front office? that is insane. Im not in love with Gruden but he doesn't deserve to get fired this year. Now if everyone was healthy and we collapsed after 6-3 then you might have point.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It literally numbs the spirit! Good call:thumb: BTW: I'm quickly getting there with you man!
Cowboys fans will take ya they take everyone...

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean we competed this year with injuries yet CDC was 1-2,vs winning teams and he was awful on the field

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said we would of had competed for the division title if we were healthy. You refuse to recognize this and say the injuries on offense had nothing to do with it. That is insane. Im not saying we were at Rams and Saints level of talent but when healthy we can be just as good as the Eagles, Seahawks or Cowboys.

Wow - you are dense. Again -specifics please. Please tell me EXACTLY which games they would have won if healthy that they wound up losing. My guess is that you will come up with nothing since you realize that you have been beaten in this debate. You are one of the few supposed Redskins fans who buys into the crap from Snyder, Allen & Gruden & primarily since you have a very fragile ego. Cmon - prove me wrong but give me specifics - not just the rants of a 2 year old

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean we competed this year with injuries yet CDC was 1-2,vs winning teams and he was awful on the field

I agree but have a somewhat different take, I actually don't believe that Smith nor Cousins is the right QB for this team. However if Allen were not a moron he would have done 1 of 2 things in the past - 1. instead of giving Cousins that 2nd year of the franchise tag he extends him long term or 2, he lets him go instead of signing that tag, No other NFL team would have handled it the way the Redskins did over the last several years. Inexcusable.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow - you are dense. Again -specifics please. Please tell me EXACTLY which games they would have won if healthy that they wound up losing. My guess is that you will come up with nothing since you realize that you have been beaten in this debate. You are one of the few supposed Redskins fans who buys into the crap from Snyder, Allen & Gruden & primarily since you have a very fragile ego. Cmon - prove me wrong but give me specifics - not just the rants of a 2 year old

there is no need for specifics. its so obvious. you cant analyze this team this past year. You are the one that is dense. Expecting to win with a 4th string QB and depleted oline.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is no need for specifics. its so obvious. you cant analyze this team this past year. You are the one that is dense. Expecting to win with a 4th string QB and depleted oline.

Lol - game, set, match
You lose. You cant come up with specifics because you have none. I hope that you enjoy being Bruce Allen's bitch.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW Dean how did that 1st string QB do against the Colts, Saints, Falcons, etc? Thought so. In case you were not paying attn Smith wasn't exactly tearing it up this season & he was less than stellar in the Texans game when he was injured. Get a clue.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW Dean how did that 1st string QB do against the Colts, Saints, Falcons, etc? Thought so. In case you were not paying attn Smith wasn't exactly tearing it up this season & he was less than stellar in the Texans game when he was injured. Get a clue.
he wont because he would be forced to admit the ASS trade wasnt what he and others sold us it would be . the guy doesnt even watch film

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol - game, set, match
You lose. You cant come up with specifics because you have none. I hope that you enjoy being Bruce Allen's bitch.

how do I lose when you don't even know what went wrong this season. its so obvious for the whole nfl and you cant realize it. you expect to wwin with over 20 guys on IR. what a fool.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

never said smith was tearing it up but we had a better chance to WIN with him then without him. you are clueless to think that the injuries this year didn't affect our teams performance.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
usa_today_9645808.0.jpg

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he wont because he would be forced to admit the ASS trade wasnt what he and others sold us it would be . the guy doesnt even watch film

you expected to win with a 4th string qb. injuries killed us. simple as that but you blame the coaching staff and front office. that is hilarious. But I do expect this coming from you. totally clueless about this team this year.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you expected to win with a 4th string qb. injuries killed us. simple as that but you blame the coaching staff and front office. that is hilarious. But I do expect this coming from you. totally clueless about this team this year.
i expect that my first team qb performs better then 28th ranked and i dont deflect from the questions at hand

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nobody expected to win with our fourth QB. We are saying we wouldn’t have won with our first string QB.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wrong on a few levels