• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Damar Hamlin improvement

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much. If he's medically cleared then it's up to him.
Because of the injury the Chris Pronger situation has been in the news again. I had forgotten that he was back on the ice days later. Crazy. I guess the tell tale piece will be what caused the episode. If it was the contact alone then he should be good to go at some point without fear of this happening again. If he had a previously undetected condition making him more susceptible to an episode with the contact then he should tread carefully if he decides to continue to pursue his dream.

BritishDolfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because of the injury the Chris Pronger situation has been in the news again. I had forgotten that he was back on the ice days later. Crazy. I guess the tell tale piece will be what caused the episode. If it was the contact alone then he should be good to go at some point without fear of this happening again. If he had a previously undetected condition making him more susceptible to an episode with the contact then he should tread carefully if he decides to continue to pursue his dream.
Yeah, the big question is wheter there's any underlying issues. If not then there *shouldn't* be any medical reason he can't come back.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the big question is wheter there's any underlying issues. If not then there *shouldn't* be any medical reason he can't come back.
The third part is how much damage, if any, did this have on his organs.

DonMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hamlin was discharged from the local hospital today - looks like he was there primarily for testing.
Bills said:
We have completed a series of tests and evaluations, and in consultation with the team physicians, we are confident that Damar can be safely discharged to continue his rehabilitation at home and with the Bills.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hamlin was discharged from the local hospital today - looks like he was there primarily for testing.

Get home get well and god speed on complete recovery Damar

People all over the world are rooting for you no matter if you never play another down of football.