• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas was handed that game on a platter

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot believe how effin terrible those refs were ... That is the kinda @#$^# that scares me more than anything about the NFL sometimes, all these tick tack rules refs have to screw over a team... I"m sorry but I"m just sickened watching Dallas celebrate right now... What a @#^@ crock of @#$^^ ...

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta feel terrible for Lions fans. Would've been a much harder game for us next week, but still..

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember thinking the same thing going into the playoffs last year with the Saints and 49ers, but in the end the officiating wasn't really a factor. If anything the Seahawks got a couple beneficial calls in the 49ers game. I'm not worried about the refs, even if Green Bay or Dallas come to Seattle. The Seahawks have been hammered by the refs all year long. They're used to it.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta feel terrible for Lions fans. Would've been a much harder game for us next week, but still..

Detroit would a been a tough match-up no doubt...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit would a been a tough match-up no doubt...

I'm not convinced. Pass-heavy teams have no track record of coming into Seattle and doing well in the PC era. Lions are better than Panthers though.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not convinced. Pass-heavy teams have no track record of coming into Seattle and doing well in the PC era. Lions are better than Panthers though.

Detroit has a beastly D line though.... There defense was ranked #2 in the NFL... That can make for a dog fight of a game...

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit got screwed. The end of the game was NBA bad as far as officiating goes.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to defend the Cowboys, but the receiver was pushing off, before the defender committed PI, on the play where the flag was pick up.

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to defend the Cowboys, but the receiver was pushing off, before the defender committed PI, on the play where the flag was pick up.

I can't understand why everyone is screaming PI. I get it, he didn't have his head turned around. But I didn't think there was enough contact by the defensive player to warrant it.. Unless he was a Seahawk of course :whistle: I didn't think there was enough for a flag initially, they just took too long to make the call.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't understand why everyone is screaming PI. I get it, he didn't have his head turned around. But I didn't think there was enough contact by the defensive player to warrant it.. Unless he was a Seahawk of course :whistle: I didn't think there was enough for a flag initially, they just took too long to make the call.

I think the refs couldn't decide who to call PI on. The receiver should of been called, but the refs were slow on the draw. As for the defender, you contact the receiver without looking back, it gets called almost always.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the god of karma settles with Dallas next weekend.

I hope the game starts at -10 degrees Fahrenheit.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the bigger issue Lions fans will have is the fact the PI was called, marked off and just about set up to start the drive again, then all of a sudden after all that the ref comes back and picks up the flag.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the bigger issue Lions fans will have is the fact the PI was called, marked off and just about set up to start the drive again, then all of a sudden after all that the ref comes back and picks up the flag.

For me this was the smoking gun.

A lot of time elapsed from the flag thrown to the flag pick up, which leads me to believe there were urgent communications taking place in the background.

I'd love to see video of JJ in the owner's suite right after the flag was dropped.

I bet he or his son is on the phone to the chief of NFL officials he just hosted.

This fucking thing stinks to high heaven.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I saw that, but if that's the case there should have been two offsetting flags with 3rd and 1 being replayed. Instead they punted.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep... And the PI call's bailing Dallas out 2 times on there last TD drive... I mean common... Dallas's O-line was holding like crazy and NO call's ... But make sure Dallas get's handed free 1st down's whenever they need it.. I"m sorry but it's just sick... I feel so bad for Detroit fans right now...

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the way the situation was administered was pretty fucked up, but the call could have gone either way, and I would have leaned towards no PI.

Bryant not getting an Unsportsmanlike call, however, was fucking ridiculous.

If you read Greg Easterbrook's Tuesday Morning QB, however, you know that Detroit got exactly what they deserved, in the end (See 8:25 on the clock in the 4th Quarter... the following play, that is)

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obvious pass interference by Dallas called but not enforced and Bryant running on to the field without his helmet to holler at the refs not called for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I rest my case
Dallas got a gift and the Lions got fucked.