• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas vs. Philadelphia

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still not buying a Dallas sweep two years in a row. Dallas showed up for this game, but we'll see in December.

However, let's go back to what was my thoughts before the season and now that we have seen those teams in action, it's looking even more on point. Eagles last five games are against Miami, New York Giants, Washington, and Dallas. This follows a three-game homestand and let's face it, they will not lose to both NE and Seattle. I can't see them losing the next two games either. Between tonight and Dallas week 16, Eagles could go on a 6-1 run. Is Dallas likely to go 6-1 themselves with Minnesota, Detroit, New England, and Los Angeles Rams in that span? By week 16, the Eagles will be hot.

And if I'm wrong, it will certainly be due to injury to Wentz. I don't think I'm going to be though.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am guessing 8 - 8 will win the division

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still not buying a Dallas sweep two years in a row. Dallas showed up for this game, but we'll see in December.

However, let's go back to what was my thoughts before the season and now that we have seen those teams in action, it's looking even more on point. Eagles last five games are against Miami, New York Giants, Washington, and Dallas. This follows a three-game homestand and let's face it, they will not lose to both NE and Seattle. I can't see them losing the next two games either. Between tonight and Dallas week 16, Eagles could go on a 6-1 run. Is Dallas likely to go 6-1 themselves with Minnesota, Detroit, New England, and Los Angeles Rams in that span? By week 16, the Eagles will be hot.

And if I'm wrong, it will certainly be due to injury to Wentz. I don't think I'm going to be though.[/ the Eagles lose to both NE and Seahawks

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP, has favorite teams. The Saints and whoever's playing the Cowboys.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And if I'm wrong, it will certainly be due to injury to Wentz. I don't think I'm going to be though.

You'll be wrong on about 4 things in that post. Don't quit your day job.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody notice there is a suprising lack of eagles fans in this thread?????

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly what phase of the game did you see last night and think "that is a team that can go 6-1 and beat either the Pats or Hawks?"

Last night was a terrible night for their QB, RB, WR's, coaches, OL, DL, LB, CB.

That 2nd TE sure was worth it though! Their kicker I guess looked good too. Glad they have the 2TE depth instead of a position of need, who plays every down.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is what it looks like on paper, OP, but that was a very disappointing loss last night. The team didn't look prepared to play a huge divisional game. So I certainly wouldn't count on them to win anything right now.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Was your cable out last night?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was your cable out last night?

come on Jarntt. It might be a slim possibility but that Jets backup QB could get cut, picked up, and start against the Eagles the next 7 weeks and we could go 6-1 then

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly what phase of the game did you see last night and think "that is a team that can go 6-1 and beat either the Pats or Hawks?"

Last night was a terrible night for their QB, RB, WR's, coaches, OL, DL, LB, CB.

That 2nd TE sure was worth it though! Their kicker I guess looked good too. Glad they have the 2TE depth instead of a position of need, who plays every down.

Funny. Still saying drafting good players was a bad idea. Funny you said nothing over the previous 3 weeks about the Eagles drafting. In fact I didn’t see you all week when you lost to the mighty Jets

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know how anyone can watch the Eagles right now and think “Yep, those are easy wins.” Easy wins don’t exist for this team because they’re just not very good. Their only hopes are DJax returning and making big plays or Howie trading for multiple players to revitalize them.