• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Mavs

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and your opinion is usually shit, someone had to say it

To many knuckleheads on the team IMO. Also how is My opinion shit? lol how's that? I'm pretty good with basketball

Last edited by a moderator:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its one game you idiot

The only part of that stat line that really bothered me was the two 3 pointers, he needs to get to the line more too, but thats a result of him taking too many long jumpers, if they can get him to buy into being more efficient like he was with Atlanta, getting to the basket and drawing fouls then its a good get for 2 million, if not, stick him on the bench or release him, there's really no downside to this move, especially if he can play solid defense on 3's & 4's

He was a +15 I'll give you that. But he still only slightly shot better than what he usually shoots. Also 2 million is a good price for a guy who is a bench player

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a +15 I'll give you that. But he still only slightly shot better than what he usually shoots. Also 2 million is a good price for a guy who is a bench player

its a process, he wasn't going to become a new player overnight, he needs to be more ATL and less DET Josh Smith, that place just allowed him to perpetuate his bad habits

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith might not be a bad add cause of the price but I don't like his game. Also Houston probably most likely won't win anything.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith might not be a bad add cause of the price but I don't like his game. Also Houston probably most likely won't win anything.

That's a completely absurd statement considering we're 1/3 of the way into the season. There are problems with his game for sure, but if they can get him to buy into being more efficient, then it works, b/c he provides athleticism and defense

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a completely absurd statement considering we're 1/3 of the way into the season. There are problems with his game for sure, but if they can get him to buy into being more efficient, then it works, b/c he provides athleticism and defense

I only say that because harden folds every year cause he's not getting the foul calls like he would during the season

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't mlb. In the nba the best teams who are the 1-3 seeds usually win it all

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't put money on Dallas or Houston winning anything, personally. For Houston is has to do with James Harden not playing defense in the playoffs and Dwight's inability to stay healthy and be a team player.

For Dallas, I don't think they will ever get their defensive woes in order.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't mlb. In the nba the best teams who are the 1-3 seeds usually win it all

I really do agree with you. The odds of teams winning from the 4-8 seed are pretty damn low. The NBA is a top heavy league. I got a little koolaid drunk over the Rondo trade, so I tried to act like the seeding didn't really matter, and that was silly. Being a top 3 seed doesn't promise you a spot contending, but your chances are a better because your team is likely deeper.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't put money on Dallas or Houston winning anything, personally. For Houston is has to do with James Harden not playing defense in the playoffs and Dwight's inability to stay healthy and be a team player.

For Dallas, I don't think they will ever get their defensive woes in order.

I tend to agree with you. Plus Howard is just a mental case and becomes a complete choker in big game situations. The team that is kicking people right now is OKC and without Durant. The guys who got playing time while Westbrook and Durant were out was a good thing for them. But the West is tough so you just have to wait and see who is peaking at the right time and who is healthy.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure when this all started but I noticed the last couple of games that Deron Williams is coming off the bench for the Nets.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really do agree with you. The odds of teams winning from the 4-8 seed are pretty damn low. The NBA is a top heavy league. I got a little koolaid drunk over the Rondo trade, so I tried to act like the seeding didn't really matter, and that was silly. Being a top 3 seed doesn't promise you a spot contending, but your chances are a better because your team is likely deeper.

I do agree you're not promised to go all the way at all. And I think every once in a while a 4-8 seed do get to the 2nd round or conference finals but not to often

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgive me if I'm wrong but weren't they a 3rd seed?

Yeah, you are right. They just played lousy down the stretch and everyone wanted to play them in the first round. Plus I was thinking we were #4 because we finished 2nd in our Division but still got the 3 seed as it is based off of record and even though OKC won their Division they were a 4 seed.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mavs have recalled Ricky Ledo and Dwight Powell from the Texas Legends, the team announces via press release. Both players saw court time for the Legends during their one game D-League assignment. Ledo nearly recorded a triple-double with 23 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists in 35 minutes of action. Powell was impressive as well, recording 26 points in 38 minutes.

I'm anxious to see Powell. I would rather him play then Smith.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mavs have recalled Ricky Ledo and Dwight Powell from the Texas Legends, the team announces via press release. Both players saw court time for the Legends during their one game D-League assignment. Ledo nearly recorded a triple-double with 23 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists in 35 minutes of action. Powell was impressive as well, recording 26 points in 38 minutes.

I'm anxious to see Powell. I would rather him play then Smith.

If Carlisle plays them.