• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Mavs

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mavs have recalled Ricky Ledo and Dwight Powell from the Texas Legends, the team announces via press release. Both players saw court time for the Legends during their one game D-League assignment. Ledo nearly recorded a triple-double with 23 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists in 35 minutes of action. Powell was impressive as well, recording 26 points in 38 minutes.

I'm anxious to see Powell. I would rather him play then Smith.

Smith hasn't been bad though, I doubt Powell provides much more in terms of production if at all

That said, might as see what the big fella has and go from there

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith hasn't been bad though, I doubt Powell provides much more in terms of production if at all

I think Smith has played good defense when he gets his opportunities.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was glad that Ibaka did not get any touches in the 4th and that Westbrook and Jackson decided to play 1-on-1 ball instead. Ibaka was eating our lunch. It was a fun game to watch.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm have you even watched the playoffs? It's true. Also they don't have a good coach either

Only one team wins a championship ever year. I love to hate Harden but to label him as someone who doesn't show up in the playoffs is overly simple. I'm not enough of an X's and O's guy to deem McHale as a great or bad coach but I do know that he's very well respected and had Minnesota stuck with him as coach when he took over those duties they may be in a much better position today because that team was playing a heck of a lot better when he was coaching them.

As for Houston they're still a relatively young team playing together. Unless you're Lebron and Miami or the 08 Celtics you probably won't win a championship or be championship ready the first year or two at least.

Houston's outlook is very good and promising and should be team in the mix for several years because they have Harden to build around. Also it's beyond me why people forget that he's only 25.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not until Dirk retires. Big defensive liability.

Being that defense was never his strength it's silly to expect him to do anything on that end especially given that he's now 36 or 37. Dirk needs and has always needed good defenders and pitbulls around him to make sure they can cover for Dirk's deficiencies on defense.

As for him lack of trying I think he tries to save his most defensive filled efforts for critical and key moments. That and he's probably just gotten a little more worse defensively the last few years especially after his knee injury.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Smith had his best game last night. Maybe he read my comment. :yahoo:

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great 1st half in spite of Dirk and Rondo tonight.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being that defense was never his strength it's silly to expect him to do anything on that end especially given that he's now 36 or 37. Dirk needs and has always needed good defenders and pitbulls around him to make sure they can cover for Dirk's deficiencies on defense.

As for him lack of trying I think he tries to save his most defensive filled efforts for critical and key moments. That and he's probably just gotten a little more worse defensively the last few years especially after his knee injury.

There's a difference between giving your 100% and giving zero effort and just standing there

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight Powell should be getting minutes in a game like tonight. Huge lead in the 4th. Get him some work or send him back to the D League.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight Powell should be getting minutes in a game like tonight. Huge lead in the 4th. Get him some work or send him back to the D League.

Same with Aminu. Carlisle will freeze this guy into oblivion.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to get teams on the second night of a back to back while you had a couple of days off.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to get teams on the second night of a back to back while you had a couple of days off.

It is. We have had our fair share this year and fortunately we win most. The defense was really getting after it and we pushed the ball up the court constantly knowing it was the 2nd night of a back to back for the Wizards. Love to watch Charlie V and his offensive skills.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one team wins a championship ever year. I love to hate Harden but to label him as someone who doesn't show up in the playoffs is overly simple. I'm not enough of an X's and O's guy to deem McHale as a great or bad coach but I do know that he's very well respected and had Minnesota stuck with him as coach when he took over those duties they may be in a much better position today because that team was playing a heck of a lot better when he was coaching them.

As for Houston they're still a relatively young team playing together. Unless you're Lebron and Miami or the 08 Celtics you probably won't win a championship or be championship ready the first year or two at least.

Houston's outlook is very good and promising and should be team in the mix for several years because they have Harden to build around. Also it's beyond me why people forget that he's only 25.

He doesn't shoot efficiently to well. Which hurts come playoff time. You have to rely more on shot making come playoff time. Instead of foul calls. Also his defense while improved this year. Still isn't good which hurts

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noticed in last 3 games that Shane Larkin has had some decent results for the Knicks. Glad for him. Here is his minutes/points/rebounds/assists/steals for each game.
35/14/4/4/5
30/6/6/5/1
21/6/4/5/3