• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Mavs

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monta definitely traveled, but I don't give a shit. That was awesome. Even better that it was in Mayo's face.

It may look like it is but technically not based on rules interpretation:

Actually, not a travel. Not as the rules are written. The NBA uses a current two point stopping rule when picking up a dribble. He picks up his dribble with one foot down, putting his right foot down after as his pivot foot.

The part people think is the travel, I'm guessing, is when he picks up that pivot foot. However, that is not a travelling violation as long as he shoots or passes the ball before that pivot foot hits the ground again, which he does.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up with all the damn back to backs? Enough of that shit. This team is gonna be worn out by April.

Got another one next week. And they've already played more games than anyone else in the WC.

If there is a silver lining, they are in the thick of it and should benefit once the schedule becomes "reasonable".

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got another one next week. And they've already played more games than anyone else in the WC.

If there is a silver lining, they are in the thick of it and should benefit once the schedule becomes "reasonable".

and get more rest for Dirk.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far through 3 quarters, Dirk has only taken 8 shots, 1/8th of the Mavs team total. That's not gonna cut it. No team can win with its star player only taking 1 out of every 8 shots the team puts up. The Mavs have enough options on offense to where Dirk doesn't have to carry such a load every night, but still.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may look like it is but technically not based on rules interpretation:

Actually, not a travel. Not as the rules are written. The NBA uses a current two point stopping rule when picking up a dribble. He picks up his dribble with one foot down, putting his right foot down after as his pivot foot.

The part people think is the travel, I'm guessing, is when he picks up that pivot foot. However, that is not a travelling violation as long as he shoots or passes the ball before that pivot foot hits the ground again, which he does.

It was a travel. He changed his pivot foot twice. I watched it over and over.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think we need to be thinking about how we can put a package together to get Rondo. Jameer Nelson sucks. I thought he was going to be a good fit for this offense, but it's just not there. We might as well let Dirk heal if this is what we're going to get out of him. He's just not himself.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think we need to be thinking about how we can put a package together to get Rondo. Jameer Nelson sucks. I thought he was going to be a good fit for this offense, but it's just not there. We might as well let Dirk heal if this is what we're going to get out of him. He's just not himself.

Agree on all points. Dirk only took 10 of the team's 88 shots and only made 2 of them at that. I'm not sure what his problem is, especially considering he's been receiving nights off to rest, but he is a shell of his former self right now.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree on all points. Dirk only took 10 of the team's 88 shots and only made 2 of them at that. I'm not sure what his problem is, especially considering he's been receiving nights off to rest, but he is a shell of his former self right now.

It's his back. He grimaces quite a bit out there.

The West isn't going to give us much wiggle room and this was our problem going into the year. We have nobody to take minutes behind Dirk, Chandler, and Wright. We might need to think about calling up Eric Griffin.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rondo probably would take this team from pretty good to title contender

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rondo probably would take this team from pretty good to title contender

Potentially but Dallas has absolutely nothing to offer Boston that they would want unless they include a load of picks in addition to some significant pieces on the current roster.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sloppy turnovers by the Mavs. It's not all good defense. Some of it is just lazy passing.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ellis' elbow is clearly bothering him.

Another stupid turnover. They have allowed 16 points on turnovers. This would be breeze if Dallas stopped giving them free possessions.

But 6 point lead at half and shooting well. Keep it up and wear the Grizz out.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monta is dogshit tonight. He couldn't hit water if he fell off a boat.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mavs look bad in the third. Giving up easy rebounds and points in the paint right now.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16-5 run to start the half for Memphis. Not gonna get it done Dallas. Dallas cannot compete with a lineup that big on the floor if they keep missing shots and turning the ball over. Z-Bo and Gasol will do whatever they want.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to flop like a bitch Parsons. Such a garbage play. He's gonna shoot three though.