• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Mavs

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to flop like a bitch Parsons. Such a garbage play. He's gonna shoot three though.

That's not a flop to me, the guy went up so Parson's took advantage, and pretty extensive contact was made, that was just bad defense aand leaving your feet

flopping is when you're barely touched and act like the guy clothes lined you or mugged you

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More turnovers...Rick needs to light a fire...seriously. Protect the fucking ball.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not a flop, the guy went up so Parson's took advantage, and pretty extensive contact was made, flopping is when you're barely touched and act like the guy clothes lined you or mugged you

I count it the same. He had zero intentions of making that shot. He threw it up because he got him self out of position and created the contact. I hate that play.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another turnover and now a 9 point game...Fuck this game. Sons of Anarchy series finale is about to be on.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I count it the same. He had zero intentions of making that shot. He threw it up because he got him self out of position and created the contact. I hate that play.

That's basketball 101, if the defender leaves his feet, you draw the foul, we were taught that long before flop was even a term

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's basketball 101, if the defender leaves his feet, you draw the foul, we were taught that long before flop was even a term

It's not a natural move. He just threw the ball at the goal after being out of position. In a fluid motion I agree with you. He didn't have position. He had sloppy footwork and was bailed out.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a natural move. He just threw the ball at the goal after being out of position. In a fluid motion I agree with you. He didn't have position. He had sloppy footwork and was bailed out.

That's why you don't leave your feet as a defender, defender jumped up on the weak ball fake, Parsons took advantage

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parsons & Barea are carrying us tonight

Even a little shout out to Crowder

Ellis shouldn't have played at all. His play really put them in a shitty way.

Dirk wasn't much better. Blah I don't like seeing them lose winnable games.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are in trouble with any team who can get physical in the paint. Memphis just manhandled us down there which left shots open. Ellis was way off last night and that happens. But Dirk has been in a funk lately. Last night it just wasn't his shot but his decision making. And Wright is still getting his rear kicked down low by these types of teams. Tyson can only do so much. I believe at crunch time last night it should have been the two Chandler's (great game by Parsons), Barea and Crowder. The other by default has to be Harris because we cannot have two small guards out there by adding Nelson. Is Felton going to play this year?

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are in trouble with any team who can get physical in the paint. Memphis just manhandled us down there which left shots open. Ellis was way off last night and that happens. But Dirk has been in a funk lately. Last night it just wasn't his shot but his decision making. And Wright is still getting his rear kicked down low by these types of teams. Tyson can only do so much. I believe at crunch time last night it should have been the two Chandler's (great game by Parsons), Barea and Crowder. The other by default has to be Harris because we cannot have two small guards out there by adding Nelson. Is Felton going to play this year?

Well we got manhandled b/c we were allowed to be manhandled, there were several instances of holding and grabbing and flat out pushing of our rebounders and offensive players out of the way, not to mention allowing ZBo to just bull rush and plow into our defenders, not much any team could do about that at the end of the night

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet another back to back...

The NBA would really benefit from a 60 game season.