• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Mavs

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another ugly W

Didn't think it was ugly at all. That is a damn good Toronto team and the game just went weirdly back and forth. Sure they didn't have Derozan in the last part of the game but that's a damn good team and I thought it was a damn good win on their court with that crowd against you.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't think it was ugly at all. That is a damn good Toronto team and the game just went weirdly back and forth. Sure they didn't have Derozan in the last part of the game but that's a damn good team and I thought it was a damn good win on their court with that crowd against you.

I should have followed it with a ? I didn't get to see any of it. I was commenting merely on the 8 point run in 1 minute that Rev was speaking of and the defense that seems to disappear at times.

Last edited by a moderator:

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should have followed it with a ? I didn't get to see any of it. I was commenting merely on the 8 point run in 1 minute that Rev was speaking of and the defense that seems to disappear at times.

The defense completely shut down with 1:30 to go and a 12- point lead. Two wide open 3's for Vazquez and too many uncontested layups for Lowry to count, and all of a sudden it's nervous time in the closing seconds. Maybe it wasn't ugly, but that last 1:30 was far from pretty and easy.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense completely shut down with 1:30 to go and a 12- point lead. Two wide open 3's for Vazquez and too many uncontested layups for Lowry to count, and all of a sudden it's nervous time in the closing seconds. Maybe it wasn't ugly, but that last 1:30 was far from pretty and easy.

Thanks and it seems to happen more frequently than it should with the defensive woes

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not what you expect out of a veteran team that is for sure. It got a lot more interesting than it should have been.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True there was some boneheaded things happening in the end with the perimeter defense and Monta. Man I effing love Monta but sometimes he just makes the most boneheaded decisions.

But yes I was just stating that overall this was a very good win against a team that was 9-1 at home and had fared very well against West teams. I think they're a legitimately good team.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True there was some boneheaded things happening in the end with the perimeter defense and Monta. Man I effing love Monta but sometimes he just makes the most boneheaded decisions.

But yes I was just stating that overall this was a very good win against a team that was 9-1 at home and had fared very well against West teams. I think they're a legitimately good team.

They are certainly not the Raptors of old that some people remember from years back. They are pretty dang good at home for sure as well and were a 3 seed last year even in the East

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are certainly not the Raptors of old that some people remember from years back. They are pretty dang good at home for sure as well and were a 3 seed last year even in the East

They had the best record in the East coming into that game. That was a good win. Not throwing this at you Murph just using you as the quote to bounce off of. I saw the first half and the last minute. I will tell you that in the first half our defense was outstanding. We were making them take tough shots. Our biggest problem was we were outrebounded 55-37 and Dirk did not have a good game for the most part.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was Toronto's first loss against a team from the West so good point.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mavs favored by 12.5. They may win by 35 or more

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mavs favored by 12.5. They may win by 35 or more

Pretty darn surprised they sat Dirk for this one especialy since they haven't won a game yet. Phily is looking for a win and an chance of belief you give this team could very well bite you in the ass.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty darn surprised they sat Dirk for this one especialy since they haven't won a game yet. Phily is looking for a win and an chance of belief you give this team could very well bite you in the ass.

I hate the Spurs, but the reason they win is that they rest their vets.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Spurs, but the reason they win is that they rest their vets.

Definitey not against resting vets but this game wth Philly still winless is probably not the risk I'd take.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitey not against resting vets but this game wth Philly still winless is probably not the risk I'd take.

This is exactly the game I would rest him. They are deep enough to beat Philly without him.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to back 3's after they've been bad from beyond the arc tonight. CP and then Jefferson. Defensive rebounding still giving other teams too many chances.

TC had a good night and Monta is big in the second half

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a W on the road, I will take it