• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Mavs

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would also just like to ask the question that just about every NBA fan and analyst has been asking for months now...

HOW IN THE HELL DOES PHOENIX KEEP WINNING?!?!?!

Their best player is Goran Dragic. Their supporting cast is Channing Frye, Gerald Green, Miles Plumlee, Eric Bledsoe, and the Morris twins. Other than Dragic, those are a bunch of 5th/6th man types on any other team. Solid, but certainly not spectacular. Yet somehow they refuse to drop out of the playoff race. Gerald F'ing Green scored 32 tonight and they whipped the Blazers in Portland by 16. I just don't get it.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think when all is said and done Dirk finishes 6th all time behind only Kareem, Jordan, Mailman, Kobe, and Wilt. I see Dirk passing Shaq for 6th but the difference from there to Wilt at 5th is huge.

To say though that you got to watch the 6th greatest scorer of all time play every night is pretty damn special.

3 more years of 1,600 points passes Wilt.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would also just like to ask the question that just about every NBA fan and analyst has been asking for months now...

HOW IN THE HELL DOES PHOENIX KEEP WINNING?!?!?!

Their best player is Goran Dragic. Their supporting cast is Channing Frye, Gerald Green, Miles Plumlee, Eric Bledsoe, and the Morris twins. Other than Dragic, those are a bunch of 5th/6th man types on any other team. Solid, but certainly not spectacular. Yet somehow they refuse to drop out of the playoff race. Gerald F'ing Green scored 32 tonight and they whipped the Blazers in Portland by 16. I just don't get it.

It's a simple answer. The emergence of Gerald Green. To think we had this guy and never gave him a chance makes me sick. Quite a few teams have had him though.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think PHX loses tonight. We should pick up a game if we take care of our business.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a simple answer. The emergence of Gerald Green. To think we had this guy and never gave him a chance makes me sick. Quite a few teams have had him though.

The emergence of Gerald Green alone is not enough to account for Phoenix still being in the playoff hunt. There are plenty of teams with bad records who have 1-2 really good players. Kevin Love is a scoring beast and Minnesota is out. The Knicks have Carmelo, who is light years better than Gerald Green, and they suck. Gerald Green and Goran Dragic are not enough to lift a team into playoff contention.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you aren't gonna play D on Cousins then just keep knocking him down and play the numbers on the offensive end

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta make your damn free throws Marion, hell at least hit one

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our local teams just don't know how to close out games. I won't even mention the Rangers because that wound is still too fresh. But the Stars let a 2-0 lead slip away against the awful Panthers and the Mavs tried as hard as they could to choke that one away to the Kings. Thank goodness the Kings just suck.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The emergence of Gerald Green alone is not enough to account for Phoenix still being in the playoff hunt. There are plenty of teams with bad records who have 1-2 really good players. Kevin Love is a scoring beast and Minnesota is out. The Knicks have Carmelo, who is light years better than Gerald Green, and they suck. Gerald Green and Goran Dragic are not enough to lift a team into playoff contention.

Sorry, I meant he's the main reason. The Morris twins are progressing and PJ Tucker and Bledsoe help as well. They live and die by the 3 though.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I meant he's the main reason. The Morris twins are progressing and PJ Tucker and Bledsoe help as well. They live and die by the 3 though.

Would be nice if these guys would lose a damn game.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think mavs and suns make the playoffs and I hope they do. They have more of a chance to upset the 7-8 seed

It's important to get the 7 seed tho. Better chance of unloading the draft pick we owe and we avoid SA. I think they would have a chance against OKC.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's important to get the 7 seed tho. Better chance of unloading the draft pick we owe and we avoid SA. I think they would have a chance against OKC.

Suns also posses problems for the spurs. 2-2 this season

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eric Bledsoe is a pretty good player, he gives them a pretty good backcourt, him and Dragic play off each other really well

I'd certainly rank him as higher than a 6th man type

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric Bledsoe is a pretty good player, he gives them a pretty good backcourt, him and Dragic play off each other really well

I'd certainly rank him as higher than a 6th man type

Yep. Bledsou is good also. Pj tucker is a good player too

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PJ Tucker totally fits the 6th man description, he is the epitome of mediocre

He's a good role player. Good defender, brings toughness, good rebounder, can stretch the floor. I like him.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mavs shoot 94% in the 1st Qtr. That is crazy.