• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Mavs

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather Matthews gone elsewhere, they not signed Williams or bother with Smith actually, if they make the playoffs its as an 8 seed, they're not good, I was ok with the ZaZa move b/c they desperately needed a center and probably another to be honest

But they'll manage to be just god enough now to lose their 1st round pick to the Celtics now and the have nothing to show for it

I guess the thinking is you gotta pay them back sometime. Might as well be next year.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we positive that Williams is coming to the Mavs? I read where his wife has since deleted the post with him in a Ranger cap and underneath stating he is coming home.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't tell you how much respect I've lost for Doc Rivers. And here's some breaking news for ya Doc, Jordan cut his agent outta the negotiations so who makes the call in that situation, you ass-wipe?

“Typically, when a free agent leaves, the agent calls,” Rivers said on a conference call with reporters, via CBSSports.com. “DJ was with us seven years, and when he first decided to leave, his agent called me. Some people choose to make the call themselves, some people don’t. That’s why you hire reps to do that work for you. This summer, I’ve been turned down more than a college kid at a college bar, and I have yet to get a call from a player. It’s always the agent. … It’s part of our league, and it’s fine. That’s the way it’s done.”

Read more at: Doc Rivers: Not DeAndre Jordans Job To Inform Mark Cuban Of Flip-Flop | NBA | NESN.com

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't tell you how much respect I've lost for Doc Rivers. And here's some breaking news for ya Doc, Jordan cut his agent outta the negotiations so who makes the call in that situation, you ass-wipe?

“Typically, when a free agent leaves, the agent calls,” Rivers said on a conference call with reporters, via CBSSports.com. “DJ was with us seven years, and when he first decided to leave, his agent called me. Some people choose to make the call themselves, some people don’t. That’s why you hire reps to do that work for you. This summer, I’ve been turned down more than a college kid at a college bar, and I have yet to get a call from a player. It’s always the agent. … It’s part of our league, and it’s fine. That’s the way it’s done.”

Read more at: Doc Rivers: Not DeAndre Jordans Job To Inform Mark Cuban Of Flip-Flop | NBA | NESN.com
He's just gripping because he thought he'd be fired at midseason instead of after they choke it up in the playoffs again

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for Cuban, Jordan's just trying to save face, fuck him and thats exactly what Cuban is saying,

"You're a sorry piece of shit"
It's one of those weird scenarios where I am mad at the guy, but also relieved. They will suck this year, but they dodged a bullet of what would likely be a bunch of first round exits during his lack of leadership tenure in Dallas.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's one of those weird scenarios where I am mad at the guy, but also relieved. They will suck this year, but they dodged a bullet of what would likely be a bunch of first round exits during his lack of leadership tenure in Dallas.

The dude is a pussy

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. The Clippers are stuck with his shit now. Have fun.

Deandre going back on his commitment aside, fuck that whole organization. Balmer overpaying, the previous owner being a sack of shit, Doc Rivers being a total classless prick. Fuck every last one of them! I hope they return to being the Clippers of years past, doormats of the NBA.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deron Williams and Javalle McGee about to become Mavs.

Hold the the appaulse and enthusiasm please.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

McGee was a a freakish talent with the Wizards but George Karl at Denver wasted him along with a number of other players when he picked him up. I know he fractured his left tibia in 2013 and hardly played last year. If he could regain some of his form he will have an impact but that is if he regains his form.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

McGee was a needed big man as we had zero depth behind ZaZa, its still going to be an ugly year

Deron Williams isn't as good as people remember in Utah

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Clippers are now signing Josh Smith for the vet's minimum. I've never been a huge Smith fan, but I would've taken him on a 1 year deal at that price. While I love that the Rockets just got worse, I hate that the Clipppers got that much stronger. I still think the Spurs and Warriors are better in the West.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mavericks stacking up bodies and doing a war of attrition for the final roster spots, I go to Chicago and come back and see these names: Brandon Ashley, Jarrid Famous, Maurice Ndour, Jamil Wilson...