• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Cowboys vs NE Patriots Sunday 10/17/2021 1:00 PM EST CBS

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During the preseason, most people thought that this would be a somewhat easy win.

Well, the Cowboys are 4-1 and leading the NFCE.

Too be honest, they haven't played an easy schedule. The loss was to the Bucs and they've beaten the Giants, Eagles, Panthers and Chargers.

The Patriots have have had a tough home schedule and the Cowboys won't be rolling over.

If the Patriots stay mistake free and keep the penalties to a minimum, it could be close and might be able to pull it out. Would be nice to have a complete roster.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another game that will move us up in the draft.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of those games I don't get often.

But one where I'm all in on Dallas. Solid team. Killer offence. Hard to think of a better one.

I think Randy Gregory will have a few chats with Jones.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm afraid so. When mediocre teams like the Texans give the Pats a very serious battle for the game, teams like Dallas will brush us aside.
The Houston game was a hangover from the 2 year expectation and game against Brady / Tampa.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears that the OL might be partially back. Wynn abd Owenue will be off Covid. Mason and Brown could both be out for a couple more weeks.

Jalen Mills was sorely missed Sunday and hopefully he's back against the Cowboys.

Still no word on Damien Harris. He went out once with what was called a chest problem and then was taken to the locker room with a rib injury. Don't think he'll be back.

Word around here is that BB and Josh are working out RBs nearly every day. There are no RBs on the Practice Squad.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats 27 Cowboys 20. Pats don't lose to the Cowboys no matter how lopsided the roster talent seems.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears that the OL might be partially back. Wynn abd Owenue will be off Covid. Mason and Brown could both be out for a couple more weeks.

Jalen Mills was sorely missed Sunday and hopefully he's back against the Cowboys.

Still no word on Damien Harris. He went out once with what was called a chest problem and then was taken to the locker room with a rib injury. Don't think he'll be back.

Word around here is that BB and Josh are working out RBs nearly every day. There are no RBs on the Practice Squad.
Mason might be back, but Brown was retroactively placed on the the short term IR and will now have to sit a couple more (maybe 3 :noidea: ) games.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Houston game was a hangover from the 2 year expectation and game against Brady / Tampa.
I believe that there was some let down from last week as well and let's not forget that Houston was embarrassed last week and came out looking like a highly motivated bunch. Mills looks like he can play.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as BB talks about only looking to his next opponent, I think he actually looks ahead to games against teams like TB, DAL... Why does he consistently come up with great game plans for teams like them and terrible game plans for lesser opponents.
I think NE looks better against Dallas then they did against Houston.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that the defense will give Dak fits. He's not as mobile as he used to be and Judon could be a problem for him especially if he chases him into Uche or Collins.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that the defense will give Dak fits. He's not as mobile as he used to be and Judon could be a problem for him especially if he chases him into Uche or Collins.
They may give Dak issues but it's their run D that scares me. 2nd in the league averaging 172 per game. 6 TDs. 266 in the air per game.

The only chance I see for a NE win is if they take care of the damn ball and avoid the dumb penalties. Mac J could have a nice game throwing those little dump offs and short/mid over the middle passes. He and Josh need to filter out the noise of going deep. That's what got Jones in trouble during the NO game. Good for us the Boys are giving up over 300 yards per game.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to concede that.... If I do, why would I watch the game?
Because you like the Pats and football? There are games watched when fans know their team will lose but because they are fans they still watch, they hope for the best, look for progress and enjoy the game win or lose! Why wouldn't you? Sound very fair weather fan to me.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That might be true but keep in mind that this Cowboy team is running the ball half the time.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you like the Pats and football? There are games watched when fans know their team will lose but because they are fans they still watch, they hope for the best, look for progress and enjoy the game win or lose! Why wouldn't you? Sound very fair weather fan to me.
I agree. It's a lot like the out of market guy who doesn't pay the small price for complete access to watch all the games live.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. It's a lot like the out of market guy who doesn't pay the small price for complete access to watch all the games live.
You mean the guy that tried but won't deal with choppy crappy stream rates from the NFL? Not sure those two events are on in the same, because that guy, if he had access even knowing and conceding his team might get their ass whooped would still watch the game. It was never about the money it's about the product.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waiting for the inactives list.

Onwenu is back and Wynn is not. Was he not vaccinated?
Mason practiced today.
Jalen Mills was limited Wednesday.
Damien Harris is day to day and did not practice Wednesday

Cowboys defense ranked 31st in passing yards per game. Diggs is a very good DB and did not practice Wednesday.

Patriots have won the last 6 meetings with Dallas

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waiting for the inactives list.

Onwenu is back and Wynn is not. Was he not vaccinated?
Mason practiced today.
Jalen Mills was limited Wednesday.
Damien Harris is day to day and did not practice Wednesday

Cowboys defense ranked 31st in passing yards per game. Diggs is a very good DB and did not practice Wednesday.

Patriots have won the last 6 meetings with Dallas
Last Six with Brady at the helm! Big difference IMO.