• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak Prescott

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to the rangers was good karma finally making its way to Arlington. We've been yanging now forever and we finally got a yin to go with it.

Opposite with the boys. Got our three yins now we gotta sludge though too many yang seasons to make that up.
duely noted

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak shows up as #1 ranked NFC QB in Rankings.
Which looks pretty accurate to me. Only Wild Card will be Purdy how he deals with the DCs response to his game. Could see him jumping up to there. (or falling)
#6 in NFL.
I personally think Lamar is always overrated. & that continues in these rankings.
To note. the rookies werent ranked.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which looks pretty accurate to me. Only Wild Card will be Purdy how he deals with the DCs response to his game. Could see him jumping up to there. (or falling)
#6 in NFL.
I personally think Lamar is always overrated. & that continues in these rankings.
crazy time of year, I saw a coaches ranking which listed Dan Campbell as the 5th best coach in football. I love what Campbell has done as for as the Lions mentality, but he could hold that team back IF Dan hasn't taken a look back at his video game decisions and own it.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crazy time of year, I saw a coaches ranking which listed Dan Campbell as the 5th best coach in football. I love what Campbell has done as for as the Lions mentality, but he could hold that team back IF Dan hasn't taken a look back at his video game decisions and own it.
The loss he took against us was terrible. If Coach Mac had lost in that fashion, he wouldn't have made it out of the stadium. He definitely let's his emotions get the better of him, but from what I've seen, his team will run through a wall for him. That makes up for a lot

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#6 in NFL.
If Dak is worthy of that rating, then we should start winning more playoff games. I don't want to hear any bullcrap about our defense or what we don't have on offense. Dak has had a solid team around him since he got here. Go back over the years and find whoever was the "top rated" QB in each conference and you will see playoff wins, not excuses.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Campbell is definitely one of my favorite coaches. I would take him in a second if he were available. He is also stubborn as an ox. There is a fine line between sticking to your convictions and being too stubborn to admit you are wrong. Let's see which way he goes as it may define his legacy.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Campbell is definitely one of my favorite coaches. I would take him in a second if he were available. He is also stubborn as an ox. There is a fine line between sticking to your convictions and being too stubborn to admit you are wrong. Let's see which way he goes as it may define his legacy.
Dan Campbell learned from his mistake with the Cowboys.

He is awesome for a coach

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dak is worthy of that rating, then we should start winning more playoff games. I don't want to hear any bullcrap about our defense or what we don't have on offense. Dak has had a solid team around him since he got here. Go back over the years and find whoever was the "top rated" QB in each conference and you will see playoff wins, not excuses.
Your gonna hear it because the defense did not show up against Green Bay as well.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your gonna hear it because the defense did not show up against Green Bay as well.
His pick 6 ended the game. And what about the QB sneak that ended the previous years playoffs? I don't care. I can go through the guys that have been considered the best QB in their conference by year though the years. Lots of wins and Super Bowls

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His pick 6 ended the game. And what about the QB sneak that ended the previous years playoffs? I don't care. I can go through the guys that have been considered the best QB in their conference by year though the years. Lots of wins and Super Bowls
Not really. It was 7 to 0 when he threw the interception. You continue to blame Dak 100% for our loss. And all the QB's single handedly won the Superbowls?? Ok. You are never wrong. LOL

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL
there was 48 pts against the team. He was the only one trying to keep it relevant.
He was still fighting the whole game.
Defense not so much.
& no I am not giving him a pass for a bad game. Just laughing at your tunnel vision.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. It was 7 to 0 when he threw the interception. You continue to blame Dak 100% for our loss. And all the QB's single handedly won the Superbowls?? Ok. You are never wrong. LOL
When did I say I was never wrong? I have an opinion different than yours. You're the one making it personal dick...
And just for the record Dumbass....the pick youre talking about made him 1-4 for zero yards and a pick. The PICK SIX that ended the game made it 27-0...at least try knowing what youre talking about

Last edited:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL
there was 48 pts against the team. He was the only one trying to keep it relevant.
He was still fighting the whole game.
Defense not so much.
& no I am not giving him a pass for a bad game. Just laughing at your tunnel vision.
"He was the only one fighting the whole game"
And I have tunnel vision....
I get it. You'd give him $60M and smile. Not me. No way

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"He was the only one fighting the whole game"
And I have tunnel vision....
I get it. You'd give him $60M and smile. Not me. No way
giving him the money is the legit argument.
Acting like he sucks as the reason is funny.

The true argument is. If you save that money. Apply it to the defense but have a worse QB. Is that better?
That is where the true debate should be at.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giving him the money is the legit argument.
Acting like he sucks as the reason is funny.

The true argument is. If you save that money. Apply it to the defense but have a worse QB. Is that better?
That is where the true debate should be at.
Please show me where I said he sucks...go ahead Schoompy, I'll wait.
You posted an article proclaiming him the best QB in the Conference. That's debatable, but speaks a lot more to the strength of the Conference. Mahomes is the best QB in the AFC. Has he won more than 2 playoff games?
As to saving money at QB and spending it on the defense....SF does that and they've been kicking the living shit out of us for a while now. The Packers kicked the living shit out of us with a first year starting QB and a bunch on rookie WR's. In the playoffs.
You go back and watch the first half of the Cowboys-Packers game and tell me Dak was "the only one out there fighting". I disagree with you Bro

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please show me where I said he sucks...go ahead Schoompy, I'll wait.
You posted an article proclaiming him the best QB in the Conference. That's debatable, but speaks a lot more to the strength of the Conference. Mahomes is the best QB in the AFC. Has he won more than 2 playoff games?
As to saving money at QB and spending it on the defense....SF does that and they've been kicking the living shit out of us for a while now. The Packers kicked the living shit out of us with a first year starting QB and a bunch on rookie WR's. In the playoffs.
You go back and watch the first half of the Cowboys-Packers game and tell me Dak was "the only one out there fighting". I disagree with you Bro
saying he is the reason we wont win playoff games is saying that brother.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saying he is the reason we wont win playoff games is saying that brother.
Where did I say that? I'm talking about "the best QB in a conference" being able to won playoff games. Not thinking he is the best QB in the Conference is a long way from saying he sucks or he is THE reason we can't win playoff games.
And he is not the best QB in the Conference. Let's start a list, I only need one...Jordan Love. The End.
For the record, what I have consistently said about Dak is that he is a good QB and a kid I like. But you can't win a Super Bowl giving a "good" QB $55-60M a year in today's game. Its not Dak, its the contract for Dak.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I say that? I'm talking about "the best QB in a conference" being able to won playoff games. Not thinking he is the best QB in the Conference is a long way from saying he sucks or he is THE reason we can't win playoff games.
And he is not the best QB in the Conference. Let's start a list, I only need one...Jordan Love. The End.
For the record, what I have consistently said about Dak is that he is a good QB and a kid I like. But you can't win a Super Bowl giving a "good" QB $55-60M a year in today's game. Its not Dak, its the contract for Dak.
ok. :susp:
We will have to just leave it off here.
But one thing. I would take Dak over Love all day every day! LOL

Like I said earlier. I get the argument many of you have about the money.
I just dont see changing your QB every 4 or 5 years is a good plan either. Especially when you have a top ten QB.
If you improve a defense, but go from a top ten QB to a bottom ten QB. Think we end up in the same spot. If we have lightning in a bottle with a draft pick. Great, but short of that. Bad idea. But again. At least I get that argument.