• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak lost the game...

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz or Prescott? NFL execs make their pick

"The six league insiders polled here -- the GM, ex-GM, head coach and three personnel directors -- all had Wentz rated higher than Prescott entering the draft. All six said they would still take Wentz over Prescott now, but the gap between the two would be much smaller."

They funny thing is I wonder how much their choice has changed now that Wentz is struggling and Dak is excelling.

Not an insider, so I couldn't read the entire story but if any of them were from the Browns organization, that should tell you enough, right there. They haven't hit on any QB yet I don't think

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not an insider, so I couldn't read the entire story but if any of them were from the Browns organization, that should tell you enough, right there. They haven't hit on any QB yet I don't think
upload_2016-11-23_12-56-46.png
upload_2016-11-23_12-56-35.png
upload_2016-11-23_12-56-19.png
upload_2016-11-23_12-55-49.png

upload_2016-11-23_12-55-9.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-23_12-52-34.png
    upload_2016-11-23_12-52-34.png
    145.8 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2016-11-23_12-53-4.png
    upload_2016-11-23_12-53-4.png
    221.7 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2016-11-23_12-53-25.png
    upload_2016-11-23_12-53-25.png
    178.1 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2016-11-23_12-53-53.png
    upload_2016-11-23_12-53-53.png
    175.5 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2016-11-23_12-54-17.png
    upload_2016-11-23_12-54-17.png
    565 KB · Views: 1

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz or Prescott? NFL execs make their pick

"The six league insiders polled here -- the GM, ex-GM, head coach and three personnel directors -- all had Wentz rated higher than Prescott entering the draft. All six said they would still take Wentz over Prescott now, but the gap between the two would be much smaller."

They funny thing is I wonder how much their choice has changed now that Wentz is struggling and Dak is excelling.
So "every NFL GM" was down to 8 and now down to 6 "Execs". And those Execs love having to admit they let a guy pass them by 4 times, so I'm sure they are being completely honest...oh and it's also an old article???

Like I said. I'm happy with "our guy" and wouldn't trade him straight up for Wentz. I'm also happy with other teams liking their guy better...:noidea:

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I like hearing about Prescott usually comes from ex-QBs. How his skill set isn't relying on gimmicks, flash or speed.

His skill set it one that can be applied in all games, at all times and is long lived, and like the running game travels well.

I'd really like to see Dallas play in Seattle. Philly had absolutely no weapons. None, zilch, zero, nada. And still pushed Seattle somewhat. Had they not had the illegal formation the score would have been different, even if the end result may not have been. But they started the game with 2 running backs and not much else, and finished with sweet fuck all.

Dallas in Seattle would have my attention and I think Dallas would win it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean back when it was all roses and honey in Wentzylvania?

Right before the Cowboys Eagles game so yes.

Interesting. So Last 3 games for Wentz since they played Dallas:
58% completion %
2 TDs - 4 Ints
rating below 70
record: 1-2

Last 3 for Dak
74% completion %
8 TDs - 0 Ints
rating around 130
record: 3-0

Wonder if that GM that lost his job changed his mind yet...

Eh,,,both good young QBs IMO

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have no dog in the fight, I've been VERY impressed by Prescott so far. Pete Carroll was very complimentary about Wentz after their game with the Eagles. Looking off defenders, and doing things rookies generally don't do.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is this but Cowboys fans won't ever accept anything but gushing praise. Dak has been phenomenal. He is playing much better than Wentz. But when I bring up rhe fact that young players in great situations have it much easier it's gets discounted. When the Eagles had the #2 O in the league Foles stepped in and was tremendous. Pro Bowl MVP and had an incredible 27/2 TD/INT ratio
I think Dak is benefitting just like Foles was. But that's not good enough. I get replies like, I thought you said Wentz OLINE was better than the Cowboys when, not before this season, no during last season, but after the season before that I said Dallas has the #1 ranked OLine, #1 ranked pass protection and Philly back then with 4 different players had the #1 ranked run blocking unit. But it gets so incredibly twisted it's laughable.

I bring up that Wentz is a more developed QB in an awful situation but that gets ripped too. I being up an article were every GM interviewed said they'd take Wentz over Dak but it wasn't enough GMs. Then I get Dak is better then a QB that had double digit playoff wins.
If one doesn't post Dallas is better than your team in every single position ever then you get the dog pound twisting words and talking nonsense.

Why did Foles have such a tremendous pro bowl season? Cause the O was stacked. Dak has been absolutely fantastic but if one says they think it has a lot to do with his fantastic situation they melt down and demand that you say that Dak is better than any Philly QB ever. But if my Eagles were 9-1 and looking like the best team in the league I'd be hyped up like the Cowboy dog pound.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention I read the Eagles have the 2nd hardest schedule in the NFL and Dallas has the easiest
I'm sure that doesn't affect young QBS either.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh so now your acting like you kicked our ass. If our coach doesn't go brain dead we win that game.

How do you even support the team anymore? You feel you have no WR or OL and no faith in your coach.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is this but Cowboys fans won't ever accept anything but gushing praise. Dak has been phenomenal. He is playing much better than Wentz. But when I bring up rhe fact that young players in great situations have it much easier it's gets discounted. When the Eagles had the #2 O in the league Foles stepped in and was tremendous. Pro Bowl MVP and had an incredible 27/2 TD/INT ratio
I think Dak is benefitting just like Foles was. But that's not good enough. I get replies like, I thought you said Wentz OLINE was better than the Cowboys when, not before this season, no during last season, but after the season before that I said Dallas has the #1 ranked OLine, #1 ranked pass protection and Philly back then with 4 different players had the #1 ranked run blocking unit. But it gets so incredibly twisted it's laughable.

I bring up that Wentz is a more developed QB in an awful situation but that gets ripped too. I being up an article were every GM interviewed said they'd take Wentz over Dak but it wasn't enough GMs. Then I get Dak is better then a QB that had double digit playoff wins.
If one doesn't post Dallas is better than your team in every single position ever then you get the dog pound twisting words and talking nonsense.

Why did Foles have such a tremendous pro bowl season? Cause the O was stacked. Dak has been absolutely fantastic but if one says they think it has a lot to do with his fantastic situation they melt down and demand that you say that Dak is better than any Philly QB ever. But if my Eagles were 9-1 and looking like the best team in the league I'd be hyped up like the Cowboy dog pound.

In reality you "brought up" an article that you STILL have yet to produce. You have adjusted your argument to say that Wentz is better and would play better with a better OL, despite very recently saying Philly OL was nearly as good as Dallas'.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention I read the Eagles have the 2nd hardest schedule in the NFL and Dallas has the easiest
I'm sure that doesn't affect young QBS either.

There is a grand total of TWO different teams we play than Philly.

Also, you don't have the 2nd hardest you have the 26th. Dallas is tied for 27th. Unless you are adjusting your SoS ranking based on who you have already beaten, in which case your opponents have an extra 4 wins thanks to your own teams losses.

2016 NFL strength of schedule

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you look at the thread I was saying the 2014 Eagles with 4 completely different Olineman then now we're good. But the 2014 Eagles oline is the exact same thing as the 2016 one. I can take quotes from years ago and plug it into this year's arument. Got you
OK teach, subtract 2014 from 2016 and tell me how many years it equals.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hillarious you guys are all out pounding your chest. Dak is better than any Eagle ever. Dak never struggles. Dak is so much better that Wentz. 9-1 has you guys hyped. I get it. People have been dumping on Dallas for 20 years but nows your time to vent. I get it.

Fortunately every GM in the league agrees with me. Level headed people don't compare a line that is 80% different than the one I mentioned. It's your time to brag.
I don't think, at least I haven't seen any Cowboy fans saying any of that. The common response to your BS is its fucking BS. Please show me where every GM said they'd rather have Wentz over Dak. Odds are the Dallas GM will say Dak, and I'm willing to bet 1 or 2 who's teams played Dalles would say Dak. You can change your costume but your still a troll.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No. You said Wentz is better, every GM in the league thinks he's better and everyone with a level head thinks he's better. Don't change or soften what you said to try to make the responses you got seem off base.

I didn't see one Cowboy fan say Wentz wasn't good. Sorry buddy, but you are the one here getting your panties twisted.