• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patrick Mahomes...entitled bitch

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was apathetic towards him. Good player, wife and brother are ignorant as day is long but whatevs. Personally, had nothing against him, actually love watching him play, dude is amazing. But this whiny entitled bitch outburst during handshake and post game pc is not a good look.

And from a guy who's left tackle should be the most penalized guy in league with holds, false starts, and lined up in backfield that are not called because he is wearing KC colors. Let us play!... like the refs are dropping passes, throwing ints, and all the other crap. Between his whining and Tay-Tra 24/7 bullshit, I am now forced to root against them as if they were the Dallas Cowboys.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was apathetic towards him. Good player, wife and brother are ignorant as day is long but whatevs. Personally, had nothing against him, actually love watching him play, dude is amazing. But this whiny entitled bitch outburst during handshake and post game pc is not a good look.

And from a guy who's left tackle should be the most penalized guy in league with holds, false starts, and lined up in backfield that are not called because he is wearing KC colors. Let us play!... like the refs are dropping passes, throwing ints, and all the other crap. Between his whining and Tay-Tra 24/7 bullshit, I am now forced to root against them as if they were the Dallas Cowboys.
i can,t hate any team worse than dallas.i do think whining players are quite patheic.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was not a good look for sure for both Mahomes and Andy Reid but to play devil's advocate here just a bit, it seemed they were both very frustrated and it came to a head finally. I think the real reason they lashed out at the league and the officials was because they didn't want to throw the sorry ass idiot on their team under the bus. That does not endorse or condone their little tantrums. Personally, I would've cut Toney's ass a long time ago. The dude has the football I.Q. of an amoeba.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol it's all good. That "entitled bitch" has two more rings than the Lions...

But thanks, OP...
One can be both an entitled bitch AND the best player on the planet :noidea:

Personally I think Mahomes came off like a total, sore loser Ahole yesterday, but unlike his wife and brother I don't think that's what he is at all. I think he just got caught up in the moment and sometimes shit happens. I think he is one of the highest character guys in the league. Or maybe he just has had too much go his way to expose him. I suspect we find out in the next month

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
end yes GIF

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was not a good look for sure for both Mahomes and Andy Reid but to play devil's advocate here just a bit, it seemed they were both very frustrated and it came to a head finally. I think the real reason they lashed out at the league and the officials was because they didn't want to throw the sorry ass idiot on their team under the bus. That does not endorse or condone their little tantrums. Personally, I would've cut Toney's ass a long time ago. The dude has the football I.Q. of an amoeba.
Yeah, its a terrible look for the Chiefs but if you throw your WR under the bus then whats your plan B for the rest of the season?

Its transparent, imo, but I think if you're a Chiefs player you'd rather have them 'get your back' even if your big foot was a big foot too far forward.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, its a terrible look for the Chiefs but if you throw your WR under the bus then whats your plan B for the rest of the season?

Its transparent, imo, but I think if you're a Chiefs player you'd rather have them 'get your back' even if your big foot was a big foot too far forward.

Plan A isn't bench/release?

Refs often help players line up, but the player has to look to the ref for that help.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was 100% Toney's FAULT! Man up Mahomes and Reid and admit that. Don't blame it on a CORRECT CALL

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't blame Mahomes too much. It was a very tough way to lose. But Reid should have done better and softened any criticism of the refs.. he did just the opposite.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One can be both an entitled bitch AND the best player on the planet :noidea:

Personally I think Mahomes came off like a total, sore loser Ahole yesterday, but unlike his wife and brother I don't think that's what he is at all. I think he just got caught up in the moment and sometimes shit happens. I think he is one of the highest character guys in the league. Or maybe he just has had too much go his way to expose him. I suspect we find out in the next month
And I agree with you. It ain't like he's the first. Hell, look at LeBron James and what an arrogant prick he was when he joined the NBA. I expect he'll offer up an apology if his moral compass is where I think it is. Time'll tell...

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Considering how many late hits Justin Fields has had to endure since entering the league, including several last game... Mahomes really doesn't have that much to complain about.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But thanks, OP...

The Warriors have two more rings than Mahomes, but that doesn't change the fact that Steph Curry and Draymond Green are entitled bitches. Mahomes appears to have joined them.

He's losing, he can't handle losing and he looks awful doing it. I don't know why Reid went down the same road of blaming the refs when they did their job. It was the right call.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But thanks, OP...

Oh yeah? Well the Lions won a championship (1935) before the Chiefs (1969).

From the nobody gives a fuck files. The Lions franchise started in Portsmouth, OH.

I spent way too much time at the Hall of Fame back in the day.