• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D-League Give T for Flop IN GAME

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You telling me you don't think of lebron when the topic of flopping arises? GTFOH :L

Honestly, yes, but just in the wondering of how long it is going to take for a bunch of haters to spout the same old bull shit about how much he flops despite LBJ receiving 1 fine in his career for flopping.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the topic, who is in favor or out of favor of this? Do you think this will work? Do you think that this is harsh enough or should it be harsher? Too harsh?

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in favor of this on principle. However, I just find it hard to believe that the current inept officials can get these type of calls right. I would much rather have the games reviewed after the fact & suspensions handed out for the next game. You get one warning from the league for flopping & then you get a 1<2<3<4 game & so on, suspension. That is what will end flopping.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron flops and never gets warned or fined. It's true. get over it. And stop making this board about Lakers vs Heat because no one cares.

go suns

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im over it. it just shows the type of poster you are. you call out lebron out of nowhere. in a thread he isnt mentioned. you then get called on it. instead of just being a man and defending what you said.. or God forbid.. admit you do have Lebron on your mind all the time.. you try to deny it.

then you get called out by your own words.

you ran from your own words like a coward.. then got nailed by then.. and I am over it. I just honestly feel bad for a grown man who behaves this way. im not sure if you have a wife/girlfriend/over bearing mother .. but you may want to go pull your balls back out their purse and start acting like a man and not young girl.

Damn!! man relax Flauge take your beta blockers buddy. It's just a forum were we all have fun, do you really take anything serious of what someone tells you over the internet ?? he was just being sarcastic, why don't you try & mediate instead of being rambunctious. Honestly you sound like a bitch & I thought you were one of the few Heat fans that I was ok with.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn!! man relax Flauge take your beta blockers buddy. It's just a forum were we all have fun, do you really take anything serious of what someone tells you over the internet ?? he was just being sarcastic, why don't you try & mediate instead of being rambunctious. Honestly you sound like a bitch & I thought you were one of the few Heat fans that I was ok with.

Flauge is cool, you guys. dude's just a tad nervous that he's gonna lose his bet with me that the Heat aren't gonna 3peat...:yahoo:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in favor of this on principle. However, I just find it hard to believe that the current inept officials can get these type of calls right. I would much rather have the games reviewed after the fact & suspensions handed out for the next game. You get one warning from the league for flopping & then you get a 1<2<3<4 game & so on, suspension. That is what will end flopping.

That won't fly.

John and his family of 4 who bought tix over a month ago won't be able to see their star player because he's suspended for exaggerating contact?

No chance, man.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That won't fly.

John and his family of 4 who bought tix over a month ago won't be able to see their star player because he's suspended for exaggerating contact?

No chance, man.

John and his family of 4 shouldn't care about individual players - it's the team they're rooting for.

A concept not everyone grasps...:doh:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John and his family of 4 shouldn't care about individual players - it's the team they're rooting for.

A concept not everyone grasps...:doh:
Tell that to his 8 and 10yr old sons.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teach your kids to be faithful? Yeah, bummer. :rollseyes:

Are you expecting a huge loss in Knicks fans as soon as Melo leaves NY?

the only Knicks fan there is is Spike Lee. The others just show up and eat popcorn while looking at their phones.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, please teach your children to be faithful to corporations rather than the people who are playing the game. Those millionaires might starve other wise.

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only knicks fan there is is Spike Lee. The others just show up and eat popcorn while looking at their phones.

You are describing Laker fans not Knicks fans. Even with the ineptitude of the franchise Knicks fans are very passionate.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are describing Laker fans not Knicks fans. Even with the ineptitude of the franchise Knicks fans are very passionate.

Well yeah. Everyone knows Lakers fans are just Kobe fanboys.