• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D-League Give T for Flop IN GAME

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the NBA would implement this rule, a certain star player in south Florida would get booted out every game...

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the NBA would implement this rule, a certain star player in south Florida would get booted out every game...

What do you know... a laker fan brings lebron first in a thread. who would have thunk it?

Also, Laker fans should be banned from commenting on flopping. Yall brought Vlade Divac into this league. This really is all your fault.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like the rule. i think this should be brought to the league ASAP. I hate flopping. But i totally understand why players do it.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you know... a laker fan brings lebron first in a thread. who would have thunk it?

Also, Laker fans should be banned from commenting on flopping. Yall brought Vlade Divac into this league. This really is all your fault.

Heat fans blaming Lakers fans. who would've thunk it...?:lol:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who mentioned the Heat?!?

It's not all about lebron you know :L

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate flopping. But i totally understand why players do it.

Ah, back to this again! It's because their team is losing, they're not good enough, and need the help from the refs right?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How many NBA teams do you think play in south Florida? I mean even if you thought Orlando was in south Florida then how broad is your definition of a star player?

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Another lakers fan came in here and mentioned the heat. i said nothing about the heat until this post.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another lakers fan came in here and mentioned the heat. i said nothing about the heat until this post.

tumblr_lqh0ehQsuN1qdlkgg.gif

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's crazy is bringing up south florida and then trying to act like you werent talking about the heat. it's like you a 14 year old girl trying to deny you were talking trash.

but damn that geography!!! if it wasnt for all those maps and globes you may have had a point. but damn Rand McNally... they made you look like the little pussy you are.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you'll get over it buddy!

im over it. it just shows the type of poster you are. you call out lebron out of nowhere. in a thread he isnt mentioned. you then get called on it. instead of just being a man and defending what you said.. or God forbid.. admit you do have Lebron on your mind all the time.. you try to deny it.

then you get called out by your own words.

you ran from your own words like a coward.. then got nailed by then.. and I am over it. I just honestly feel bad for a grown man who behaves this way. im not sure if you have a wife/girlfriend/over bearing mother .. but you may want to go pull your balls back out their purse and start acting like a man and not young girl.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im over it. it just shows the type of poster you are. you call out lebron out of nowhere. in a thread he isnt mentioned. you then get called on it. instead of just being a man and defending what you said.. or God forbid.. admit you do have Lebron on your mind all the time.. you try to deny it.

you ran from your own words like a coward.. then got nailed by then.. and I am over it. I just honestly feel bad for a grown man who behaves this way. im not sure if you have a wife/girlfriend/over bearing mother .. but you may want to go pull your balls back out their purse and start acting like a man and not young girl.

You telling me you don't think of lebron when the topic of flopping arises? GTFOH :L

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You telling me you don't think of lebron when the topic of flopping arises? GTFOH :L

whatever i think of, i wouldnt try to deny what i just said for some crazy gotcha thing in an internet thread. when i think of flopping not one player jumps out to me. it's a league wide problem. does lebron flop? hell yes. ive seen shaq flop.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyk7IrlPjpQ]Shaq Flops vs Dwight Howard (Superman vs Superman 2.0!) - YouTube[/ame]

i dont care who flops more than whom. i want it stopped. i like this rule.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol chill man. Its clear he was being sarcastic and messing with you on this thread.