• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cutler broken thumb, needs surgery

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tzill: You do realize that when we played Detroit two weeks ago, our defense scored more points (14) than their offense (13, 7 of which were in garbage time). The Bears have three losses total this year: at home vs. Green Bay (undefeated), on the road against New Orleans (undefeated at home), and a winnable road loss to Detroit where our team played like shit.

The idea that our team should be expected to struggle on the road against Denver or Minnesota is so ludicrously illogical that it is hard to take you seriously. There is nothing to suggest that this team should be expected to lose any game besides the Green Bay game. Whatever, though. The one thing about people illogically hating on the Bears is that they typically end up looking foolish as the season goes on.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
tzill: You do realize that when we played Detroit two weeks ago, our defense scored more points (14) than their offense (13, 7 of which were in garbage time). The Bears have three losses total this year: at home vs. Green Bay (undefeated), on the road against New Orleans (undefeated at home), and a winnable road loss to Detroit where our team played like shit.

The idea that our team should be expected to struggle on the road against Denver or Minnesota is so ludicrously illogical that it is hard to take you seriously. There is nothing to suggest that this team should be expected to lose any game besides the Green Bay game. Whatever, though. The one thing about people illogically hating on the Bears is that they typically end up looking foolish as the season goes on.

Uh oh. You made the mistake the rest of try to avoid in responding to that troll. Here it comes........

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think SB is pretty close to right. I think Chicago probably goes 2-4 or 3-3 without Cutler. I think Atlanta has a good shot at going 5-1 the rest of the way though ( home games vs Jax, Minnesota and Tampa and roadies vs Carolina, Houston w/o Schaub and NO). 4-2 is pretty likely but 5-1 is not out of the question) Detroit has sme tough ones left and it wouldnt surprise me if they went 2-4 although I think 3-3 is more likely. The Giants will be hard pressed to get to 10 wins. I think dallas gets to 10 and wins that division although its not a given seeing as how sketchy the Cowboys have been. Right noe Id have SF, GB, Dallas, NO as the conference winners and Atlanta and Chicago as the wild cards since Atlanta has the tiebreaker over Detroit if the Lions get to 10-6. That sets up a bye for GB and SF and gives us a NO/Atlanta first round with a Dallas/Chicago game as well ( assuming both teams finish 10-6 although I think ATL makes it to 11 wins)