• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

cut down day... i mean what's next for tebow day

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
WOOHOO!!! CAM MAKES TEAM!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if Hampton goes to the PS but I agree with the others. Morris, Cooper, Okoye are other guys I expect on there

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Anyone think it would be a good idea for the Niners to try to talk Antoine Winfield out of retirement?

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mcelroy was a given to... Proof of the Jets ineptitude Matt Simms is the best qb on their roster by a country mile and hes third string.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Mcelroy was a given to... Proof of the Jets ineptitude Matt Simms is the best qb on their roster by a country mile and hes third string.

I'm getting more and more comfortable with the prediction that Geno will fail. It's not based on his play in college; it's based mostly on his demeanor & how he carries himself. I think Geno truly believes he's the best player on the field, and his only problem is making sure everyone knows that. Not blitzing CBs or zone coverages; make sure everyone knows how good he is.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing Hawkins still baffles me... but whatever...

I think everyone that made it was pretty much already on the fans radar here... no real surprises that stayed right? at least I can't think of any unless i'm being completely oblivious...

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw, Dwyer was cut by Pitt... that shocked me.... especially since i draft him last week! LOL

Nastastical

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone think it would be a good idea for the Niners to try to talk Antoine Winfield out of retirement?

Why? Unless we cut Rogers, there is no room for him in our top 3, and I doubt he would sign to be 4th CB. Plus I would rather have Brock over him, since Brock is one of our better ST players.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Why? Unless we cut Rogers, there is no room for him in our top 3, and I doubt he would sign to be 4th CB. Plus I would rather have Brock over him, since Brock is one of our better ST players.

You're probably right. I just read that he was gonna be cut if he didn't retire anyway (which is what I suspected).

Nastastical

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing Hawkins still baffles me... but whatever...

I think everyone that made it was pretty much already on the fans radar here... no real surprises that stayed right? at least I can't think of any unless i'm being completely oblivious...

Why would him being cut be such a big surprise? He made a handful of plays against a bunch of backups; who are probably also out of a job right now.

Hawkins has been in this league for many years and he's never done anything worthwhile. I highly doubt we're going to miss the guy.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would him being cut be such a big surprise? He made a handful of plays against a bunch of backups; who are probably also out of a job right now.

Hawkins has been in this league for many years and he's never done anything worthwhile. I highly doubt we're going to miss the guy.

For a returner perspective, I didn't see anyone better nor actually offered a bigger impact in the return game as Hawkins showed in his small sample size...

Underrating the return game will bite us in the butt, it can be a complete game changer for us.

Coaches can correct flag-like mistakes, attitude and concentration etc... but they can't fix speed and vision... you have it or you don't, Hawkins has it and for a team, ATM, that doesn't have much speed at return/WR, I thought Hawkins added a needed dimension that would've been real close to keep him...

Hope we have someone back there... everyone underestimated Ginn Jr and no one wants KW... LMJ may be the returner but isn't a natural at it yet and is hurt ATM...

we'll see

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's a "Ray Ventrone?" More importantly, what's a "Nate Stupar?"

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
lol Chargers cut Max Starks after Cam beat him like a mouthy redheaded stepchild who likes to turn off the TD during intense moments in football games.