• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

cut down day... i mean what's next for tebow day

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Bengals cut John Connor. The problem wasn't his play; it was just too much effort to constantly have to protect him from this guy:

lf8e.jpg

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Bengals cut John Connor. The problem wasn't his play; it was just too much effort to constantly have to protect him from this guy:

Best laugh I've had on this board in some time!

Nastastical

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a returner perspective, I didn't see anyone better nor actually offered a bigger impact in the return game as Hawkins showed in his small sample size...

Underrating the return game will bite us in the butt, it can be a complete game changer for us.

Coaches can correct flag-like mistakes, attitude and concentration etc... but they can't fix speed and vision... you have it or you don't, Hawkins has it and for a team, ATM, that doesn't have much speed at return/WR, I thought Hawkins added a needed dimension that would've been real close to keep him...

Hope we have someone back there... everyone underestimated Ginn Jr and no one wants KW... LMJ may be the returner but isn't a natural at it yet and is hurt ATM...

we'll see

The guy is in his 6th year in the NFL, and he's never been considered one of the leagues better returners. Just because he took one to the house against the 2nd team kickoff coverage unit of the Vikings, doesn't mean he was our best KR. How about Kyle Williams? Perrish Cox? Both are more than capable of being our main returners until LMJ gets healthy; plus both offer more than just their return abilities. No need to keep a 6th WR just because he had a couple of electric plays in the preseason against 3rd and 4th stringers.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really can't believe Connor got cut. It makes no sense as he was much better than Charles

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really can't believe Connor got cut. It makes no sense as he was much better than Charles

I take it you've been watching hard knocks as well. It's pretty clear Connor is a true fuback and Charles is out of position. Perhaps they don't plan on using a fb very often? I'm stunned over that one.

optimist4720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Im surprised Celek made it too..very mediocre play..would have gone with Gray who has more upside. Suppose Gray will sign with PS and the competition will continue next year.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders kept 2 punters. Reggie Mckenzie is a joke.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Hampton would make the team with the injury to James. Sorry to see Hawkins go as well.

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jets owe Sanchez way too much money to cut him... And they are rolling with Geno... Yet Matt Sims is the best Quarterback on their roster by a country mile I was hoping as inept as they are they would have cut Sims... hes too good to be a floater in that toilet of sunken turds...

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. I think Harbaugh could get him to ball. I think he's in a no-win situation in NY. I would LOVE to get him as the backup QB.
Back in the day I thought we would draft him in the first round. I thought he had great potential. He lost his drive with the Jets. IMO he will go nowhere as long as he is there....and then there is the butt-fumble.........

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tolzien to sign to Packs practice squad... [ame="[MEDIA=twitter]373957992015593472[/MEDIA]"][/ame]

Last edited by a moderator: