• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

cut down day... i mean what's next for tebow day

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: He is just not worthy of being a QB in the NFL....the CFL or the AFL for that matter. Maybe he can be used in another way if he could learn to block or tackle....well ,nevermind.

It is stunning how good he was in college and how completely inept he is in the NFL.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is stunning how good he was in college and how completely inept he is in the NFL.
Tebow is a great athlete . He has skills...throwing isn't one of his skills.I posted this when it was draft time for him on another site. He has been training and trying to better his ability at throwing with little progress. He might be used in another position but he will need to learn that as well. I do wish him the best but I am sick of hearing about him. (unless we talk about the Broncos and how he did better than Peyton in the playoffs :nod:)

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are kidding, right? You keep Tlolzein and cut another worthless player (there are plenty to choose from) then when no one takes that worthless guy you bring him back and then cut Tolzein when it is too late for the Packers to take advantage of him. Please go back to lurking if this is the best you can do for posting.

So wait until after the Packers game and then cut him? So then the Seahawks do the same thing? When does it stop? At what point do you say it's ok to cut him and let another team learn all our secrets? Wait until the week before the Jaguars game?

And which specific worthless player would you have them cut instead?

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow is a great athlete . He has skills...throwing isn't one of his skills.I posted this when it was draft time for him on another site. He has been training and trying to better his ability at throwing with little progress. He might be used in another position but he will need to learn that as well. I do wish him the best but I am sick of hearing about him. (unless we talk about the Broncos and how he did better than Peyton in the playoffs :nod:)

And what position is that?

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It always makes me laugh when I see people suggest Tebow makes a change to FB. I don't think Tebow could play any position outside of perhaps H-Back (mostly receiving). He needs to go to Canada if we wants to play

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

Not when the defense knows what you are going to do from your formation. Don't be shocked if the 49er offense really struggles in this one.

The 49ers have better players and a better coaching staff. If Green Bay has an idea of what we're going to do, then we know what they know about us, and our coaching staff will plan accordingly.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAMMIT!!!!! Gray was signed by the Browns. That freaking sucks.

Daryl Morris and Bykowski were both signed to the practice squad.

Chad Hall was signed by the Chiefs

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit again, Marcus Cooper was signed by the Chiefs. This sucks!

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess KC is trying to become the new 49ers

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Does this mean the 49ers thought more of Morris than Cooper?

No. It means the Chiefs thought more of Cooper than Morris. KC claimed Cooper off waivers (and who knows how many others put in claims). Morris cleared waivers and became eligible for the PS.

Nastastical

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many guys that have been cut from the 49ers during the Baalke/Harbaugh era, have gone on to have a decent career, or better yet, a decent season with another team? Trent and Jim are pretty damn good talent evaluators and they never seem to miss with guys that were under the teams control.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No. It means the Chiefs thought more of Cooper than Morris. KC claimed Cooper off waivers (and who knows how many others put in claims). Morris cleared waivers and became eligible for the PS.

I wonder who the Niners thought benefited them more making the PS. Morris seemed to play some tight coverage in camp, but don't recall seeing him in the preseason, wonder if the team was hiding him.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Matt McGloin over Tyler Wilson for the Raiders. Stunner

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers getting Tolzein, a guy who is intimately familiar with all formatiions and tendencies off of those formations, for the 49ers is huge! This will swing the advantage to the Pack in this game. Brainless move by Harbaugh and the staff. Inexcusably dumb.

Really? Why don't we sign Graham Harrell?