• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

cut down day... i mean what's next for tebow day

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawkins... wow... i guess the return game is overrated lol...

hope Cooper stays on in the PS...

I thought he was our best returner, this one was a head scratcher for me. They signed a freaking back up FB when they could have kept him around.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he was our best returner, this one was a head scratcher for me. They signed a freaking back up FB when they could have kept him around.

I thought so too... Who da fudgecookie we're going to use with LMJ hurt, KW???? GOD and everyone here knows I would hate to see KW back there as a return man and that looks to be the case to make sense of the Hawkins cut...

like I'm sarcastically saying lol, the return game must be overrated... can't teach speed and vision...

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets are expected to cut Sanchez today "Sports Illustrated"

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Must be a character issue, that's the only thing that makes sense. He was balling...then slipped into a moron coma after each good play. When you're wearing a single didget on your jersey in preseason you can't pull that shit and expect to make this team...or any for that matter.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets are expected to cut Sanchez today "Sports Illustrated"

I'll believe that when I see it. If they did cut him loose I wouldn't mind looking at him for McCoy's job. Just my opinion

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Sanchez is going to be cut??? So they're giving up on the season. Ok.

Get him on the Niners!!! Backup QB problem solved.

Danny Watkins is going to be cut??? Seriously? He's that bad? He seemed like a pretty safe bet in the draft. Wow. Maybe there's a team policy against players collecting social security checks. :)

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez fixed by Harbs and then traded for 2 second round picks in 2 years :whistle:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
The general NFL board thinks Devin Hester may have been cut, but I can't confirm that.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR Rober Meachem cut. Wow He really fell of as soon as he left the saints

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amari Spievey cut by the lions. I wouldn't mind bringing him in for a look. That's a big surprise to me. Watkins too.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the cut of Owen Marecic's jib, but like others have mentioned I don't know if he can step up as a full fledged power fullback. Not to mention Anthony Dixon has been seeing the field a lot more as he's been getting reps as backup FB in his yearly an attempt to toe the line as a jack of all trades (Power RB, FB, STs, sideline hype man) that keeps him on the team.

Marecic really is a head scratcher because everything he can do, Dixon can do better. Wonder what Harbsy-Warbsy has in store for him......

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like the cut of Owen Marecic's jib, but like others have mentioned I don't know if he can step up as a full fledged power fullback. Not to mention Anthony Dixon has been seeing the field a lot more as he's been getting reps as backup FB in his yearly an attempt to toe the line as a jack of all trades (Power RB, FB, STs, sideline hype man) that keeps him on the team.

Marecic really is a head scratcher because everything he can do, Dixon can do better. Wonder what Harbsy-Warbsy has in store for him......

backup QB

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the cut of Owen Marecic's jib, but like others have mentioned I don't know if he can step up as a full fledged power fullback. Not to mention Anthony Dixon has been seeing the field a lot more as he's been getting reps as the backup FB as in an attempt to toe the line as a jack of all trades (Power RB, FB, STs, sideline hype man) that keeps him on the team.

Only explanation I can see is if they are trying to trade Dixon, probably to the NY Giants. Dixon looked good this year too everywhere making nice blocks.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
32 minutes to go.. I am expecting another surprise 49ers move

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barrows (or Branch) tweeted that Marecic hasn't really done anything on offense of special teams and has been pretty much a non-factor across the board. This move just seems really stupid to me, seems like a favoritism move more than anything else. This doesn't seem to be what is best for the team.