• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Culliver

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Culliver is an outstanding player.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes Bingo, this stat determines the best CB in the game. :wtf2::omg::hellno::gaah:

Or are you still disagreeing that he always lines up at LCB? I would think someone who watched him so closely this year, such as yourself, would know he was always on the same side.

But whatever, I really don't want to get into it with you over this again. You have a huge, completely unjustified hate for Culliver. To the point where you are saying I was against the drafting of Jenkins because I don't hate Culliver. Did you see Pozz posted the draft thread from last year, where I'm advocating trading our 2013 first round pick for a list of players, that includes Janoris Jenkins, after we drafted AJ in the first?

Culliver lines up at LCB or in the slot many times. He is not restricted to one role. The only corner position he has played is RCB because Brown is always there and has done a great job in that role with regard to scheme. However, when We played the Patriots for instance, Welker was not aligned in the slot ALL THROUGHOUT the game, yet wherever he lined up, Rogers was shadowing him. Coaches didn't allow Culliver to play their best receiver in Welker. Brown as always stayed at his righ corner position which means if the Patriots decided to put their worse receiver against Brown, it would indirectly cause their 2nd best receiver (Lloyd) to go against Cully. With that in mind he got molested by Lloyd all night long.

I'm not going to read the old 2012 NFL Draft thread, if I do it would prove a lot of the things I've said were right on point, making a mockery out of most of you. If you feel like you want to tell us which post # in particular you made that suggestion then by all means share that with us. If you feel like Culliver is an elite corner and Jenkins is the Alex Smith version of cornerbacks then that's on you on this radical nonsense belief.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bingo, how are you able to judge Culliver accurately (snap-by-snap, week-to-week) but appear to not know where he lines up and how often he's covering which receiver?

HardyHawHawHaw!! You have become such a propanda artist it's not even funny. You are the biggest hypocrite when it comes to Janoris Jenkins. On October 3rd, 2012 the Cards played the Rams. That night we saw one of the greatest performance we have seen out of the cornerback position this year. That game / performance was without a doubt in the top five (Sherman had a monster game, Jennings had one, Tillman had one, and Peterson had one). That night Jenkins was "straight balling" (not my words, but Deion Sanders one of the analyst on that night. Mayock followed, "Jenkins is dominating this game and we are seeing his development unfold before our eyes towards..." Yet, your assessment on that game was that "the Cardinals are picking on him". Was that a choice of poor words or simply your pattern of bullsh8 bias assessment of him?! Don't answer, that was a rhetorical question because I believe it is the latter! When there are articles praising him, you ignore them. You don't share them. But anything to can dig up as proof that Culliver is the current Revis. You are the biggest hypocrite - i believe you or Clyde had already admitted that the reason why you "purposely" throw how PFF negative stats on Jenkins was to combat the "unnecessary praise" that some of the regulars were giving Jenkins. So your intent is flawed in itself. When it comes to being / providing objective analysis on Culliver and Jenkins you are pathetic Pozz. You are a hypocrite who disagrees not only with me, but also against Deion Sanders, Mike Mayock, Steve Mariucci, the Rams' Players, and especially his head coach, position coach, and defensive coordinator. Since you like to dig up thread, why don't you dig up the 10/3/12 Cards vs. Rams game day thread where you stated that "he was getting picked on" in a game in which professional analysts were saying he was dominating. GTFOH with that sh8 you're trying to sell to the planet.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Solid stats, especially since he goes against the best wr alot of the time, the biggest ones too.

I for one think he would make a GREAT fs if he were to be switched, I wouldn't complain if he continued to play cb though.

Brian Quick, Dominik Hixon, Brandon Lloyd, Jordy Nelson are not the best receivers on their respective teams.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
HardyHawHawHaw!! You have become such a propanda artist it's not even funny. You are the biggest hypocrite when it comes to Janoris Jenkins. On October 3rd, 2012 the Cards played the Rams. That night we saw one of the greatest performance we have seen out of the cornerback position this year. That game / performance was without a doubt in the top five (Sherman had a monster game, Jennings had one, Tillman had one, and Peterson had one). That night Jenkins was "straight balling" (not my words, but Deion Sanders one of the analyst on that night. Mayock followed, "Jenkins is dominating this game and we are seeing his development unfold before our eyes towards..." Yet, your assessment on that game was that "the Cardinals are picking on him". Was that a choice of poor words or simply your pattern of bullsh8 bias assessment of him?! Don't answer, that was a rhetorical question because I believe it is the latter! When there are articles praising him, you ignore them. You don't share them. But anything to can dig up as proof that Culliver is the current Revis. You are the biggest hypocrite - i believe you or Clyde had already admitted that the reason why you "purposely" throw how PFF negative stats on Jenkins was to combat the "unnecessary praise" that some of the regulars were giving Jenkins. So your intent is flawed in itself. When it comes to being / providing objective analysis on Culliver and Jenkins you are pathetic Pozz. You are a hypocrite who disagrees not only with me, but also against Deion Sanders, Mike Mayock, Steve Mariucci, the Rams' Players, and especially his head coach, position coach, and defensive coordinator. Since you like to dig up thread, why don't you dig up the 10/3/12 Cards vs. Rams game day thread where you stated that "he was getting picked on" in a game in which professional analysts were saying he was dominating. GTFOH with that sh8 you're trying to sell to the planet.

You still haven't come close to HALF of what I've said - attributing things to me that you either made up, things you twisted, or attributing things to me that someone else possibly said - including ever bringing up Revis in comparison to Culliver.

You get so worked up over this stuff you can't even keep things straight or even have a simple conversation and answer ONE simple question anymore. That's all I even asked this time. Stop being so emotional with this stuff.

I didn't even bring up Jenkins but again you seem to feel the need to make this into a Culliver vs. Jenkins thing? Whatever. You can go ahead and do that but I won't be taking part in it because it's not worth my time unless you quit accusing me of things I never said, can leave Jenkins out of all Culliver discussions, can remember what I've actually said; not what Sick said, not what Imac said, not what Clyde said, etc., and if you can leave the emotion out of it for a change. Otherwise I'm leaving it alone.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You still haven't come close to HALF of what I've said - attributing things to me that you either made up, things you twisted, or attributing things to me that someone else possibly said - including ever bringing up Revis in comparison to Culliver.

You get so worked up over this stuff you can't even keep things straight or even have a simple conversation and answer ONE simple question anymore. That's all I even asked this time. Stop being so emotional with this stuff.

I didn't even bring up Jenkins but again you seem to feel the need to make this into a Culliver vs. Jenkins thing? Whatever. You can go ahead and do that but I won't be taking part in it because it's not worth my time unless you quit accusing me of things I never said, can leave Jenkins out of all Culliver discussions, can remember what I've actually said; not what Sick said, not what Imac said, not what Clyde said, etc., and if you can leave the emotion out of it for a change. Otherwise I'm leaving it alone.

:lame: Mirk and leave it alone then. Ain't nobody begging you to stay. Why don't you post the GDT (Cards vs Rams) to see for yourself what you said about him.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yup, he doesn't get burned half the time

You only wish you had a player like JJ on this squad. You only wish you had a defensive player that is good enough to give you four touchdowns in a season. In his second year in the league he can't even crack the starting lineup and you're talking sh8 about JJ.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
culliver is doing fine. i wasn't even expecting him to play last year. he's also still learning the cornerback position. jenkins takes a lot of risks and gives up more td's...

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
culliver is doing fine. i wasn't even expecting him to play last year. he's also still learning the cornerback position. jenkins takes a lot of risks and gives up more td's...

:bullshit: I didn't know you were a member of the Rams' coaching staff to claim that he takes "risks". Did he take any "risk" during the niners game? Did he take any "risk" during the Tampa Bay game? Culliver has yet to take any "risk" but has given up numerous big plays. How do one explain that?

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bullshit: I didn't know you were a member of the Rams' coaching staff to claim that he takes "risks". Did he take any "risk" during the niners game? Did he take any "risk" during the Tampa Bay game? Culliver has yet to take any "risk" but has given up numerous big plays. How do one explain that?

a lot of corners give up big plays. jenkins does too and he wouldn't be a starter on this team...

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit I was :ss: with my last post in this thread but guise....

we're in the SB. Imma focus on enjoying the moments...:yahoo:

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit I was :ss: with my last post in this thread but guise....

we're in the SB. Imma focus on enjoying the moments...:yahoo:

yup, jenkins can take notes from culliver on sunday

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
wow, who's making such a big deal over a Ram player?

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brian Quick, Dominik Hixon, Brandon Lloyd, Jordy Nelson are not the best receivers on their respective teams.

He lines up on different players throughout the games. I've seen him line up on Calvin Johnson, Roddy White and Larry Fitzgerald as well.

Some would argue the point of those guys (except for Hixon) not being the best wr's on the team. Welker and Amendola aren't the types of players he lines up on, he takes the bigger guys mostly.

With all that said, I still think he get's overmatched playing cb at times, I would like to see him moved to fs. I think his ball skills would be such an asset playing centerfield. He has the ability to match up with bigger guys, so I think he would just blanket te's, he can also run with slot guys and backs. I don't think we'll lose too much against the run, he's a solid tackler and he can make the big hit (not like Goldson) on crossing routes.

I was a real big fan of Merton Hanks, I think he could bring that level of play to our fs spot, plus better tackling.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he wouldn't be a good fit for us at FS. we basically play with two ss's, culliver is more like a merton hanks without the moves.