• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CS's Top 10 Small Forwards for the upcoming Season

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy rated Leonard over Durant. oh the shock...

Kawhi's great, but he's not better than Durant. nice try...

Debatable, especially when talking about coming into the new season. Durant is a great talent, but Bosh/Love were probably top 3 or top 5 on these types of lists before joining up on great teams.

Kawhi I do think deserved to be 2nd in reg season MVP voting and NBA 1st team last year. And his arrow has clearly been pointing up each year.

Only thing that has me worried about George in the top 4 is he is slowly migrating away from the rim. Seems like he's becoming a bit more of a jump shooter... Not necessarily bad, but harder to impact if you are doing that rather than getting to the rim.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Debatable, especially when talking about coming into the new season. Durant is a great talent, but Bosh/Love were probably top 3 or top 5 on these types of lists before joining up on great teams.

Kawhi I do think deserved to be 2nd in reg season MVP voting and NBA 1st team last year. And his arrow has clearly been pointing up each year.

Only thing that has me worried about George in the top 4 is he is slowly migrating away from the rim. Seems like he's becoming a bit more of a jump shooter... Not necessarily bad, but harder to impact if you are doing that rather than getting to the rim.

good post. I DO agree with you on Kawhi's upside, but I still believe Durant's game all around is better. defensively though I certainly give him a slight nod...

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good post. I DO agree with you on Kawhi's upside, but I still believe Durant's game all around is better. defensively though I certainly give him a slight nod...

Yeah, I know it's only something like 5 points or so a game that Durant is above Kawhi on, but man he makes it just look so easy at times to put up 30. I think you can make a good case for either as the #2.

And by the way outside of forgetting Melo, these have been really good lists. Debatable of course... But not like everyone jumps in on some guy over another.

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. LeBron
2. Durant
3. Kawhi
4. PG13
5. Melo