• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crabtree no!!!!!!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a bunch of BS. Really hope this doesn't hurt the team. Ahh!

Didn't we agree before the season that all this shit would happen to Aldon instead? Personally, I would have chosen Scott Tolzien, but that's just me.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something dont smell right about this, probably a gold digger looking to cash in. If there was any serious evidence he would be in cuffs.

Smells like the Pablo Sandoval incident of the Giants..would probably be settled outside of the courts ..$$$

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it were to happen, I wish it would have been February 4th. Or for that matter, February 4th, 2030, just to be safe.

This goes to everyone in regards to everything. Everyone, until February 4th, don't go to any clubs - I don't care how much you want to dance and chill with hotties. They will get better once you win. If you get drunk, get a driver. It's less than 20 days away. Abstinence! (I'm not talking about sex, though that'd work in this case.)

Well, the predators know the time to strike is now... after February nobody will care. Right now though, if the 49ers win then this story gets even more publicity for 2 weeks. It will be an international story if the 49ers advance.

Guilty or Innocent, the bottom line is Crabtree made a bad decision. Just hope thee girl doesn't turn out to look like Wanda

tumblr_lga9yiPTqE1qd9jr7o1_500.jpg

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wondering..Is the thread title twss?

and is it too early for a "best hands in the NFL" comment?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Not aware of the proceedings when it comes to investigating sexual assault but just seems like odd timing for the questioning to happen now or for the victim to wait until now to turn him in.

Of course that's not to say he did or didn't do it but I think it helps that he was investigated and wasn't cuffed and allowed to fly to Atlanta which isn't typically things you allow people to do if you believe they actually committed the crime.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not aware of the proceedings when it comes to investigating sexual assault but just seems like odd timing for the questioning to happen now or for the victim to wait until now to turn him in.

Of course that's not to say he did or didn't do it but I think it helps that he was investigated and wasn't cuffed and allowed to fly to Atlanta which isn't typically things you allow people to do if you believe they actually committed the crime.

Maybe they are still gathering evidence and they feel they have good assurances that he will return. They can't stop him if they don't have anything yet and they won't jump the gun when there's high publicity and they feel he's coming back. I know flight risks doesn't apply in this case like it would in bail/arraignment if arrested, but the fact that he's unlikely to be able to bail or has enough incentive not to, doesn't hurt. In other words, they know where to find him. If he knew he were guilty and ran, they'd have to do other things, but that's unlikely. Major point is whether he's guilty or not, they don't have enough evidence now. (So I wasn't suggesting that they'd wait due to the game because they know he'll be back or anything.)

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wondering..Is the thread title twss?

and is it too early for a "best hands in the NFL" comment?

"Said the actress to the bishop" is the British version of that joke (that's what she said). I don't know if that came first, but I assume it did because it sounds old but British things sound old anyway. But our version could be a coincidence, not necessarily originating from the British saying.

Attachments

• The More You Know.jpg
    The More You Know.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 165

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way these cases work are girl comes in gives her story, police do research. If they can, call in any witnesses if there are any, gather evidence then call in Crabtree for his statement then the DA will decide to charge him or not.

So by no means in Crabtree clear of any legal issues yet the police could still be gathering evidence to see if there is enough to put a case together. This could take awhile and I would not be surprised to see it drawn out. Man I sure to hope Crabtree is innocent though, he is quickly becoming one of my favorite players on the team. But if he is guilty then he deserves what any other scumbag rapist would get.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Timing still feels off to me.

Just when his name is starting to rise and there has been a lot more positive press about him lately he suddenly decides to sexually assault a woman after a game not to mention around the time where a lot of eyes are focused on the 49ers since they are one of four teams left in the playoffs.

That's not to say he didn't do it either since he might've kicked back a few drinks and been in a great mood after the win and got a little too forceful with a woman.

I'll give Crabtree the benefit of the doubt since he doesn't have a history of any sort and granted we don't really know these guys but he does come off as a shy introvert that I would find difficult to sexually assault a women. Not to mention we've seen cases like the Duke Lacrosse team where it was a big sham.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need this!!!!

Crabtree stay focused... fucking A, hope this won't turn the team chemistry at all, i've been hearing nothing but good in practices and preparations...

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Timing still feels off to me.

Just when his name is starting to rise and there has been a lot more positive press about him lately he suddenly decides to sexually assault a woman after a game not to mention around the time where a lot of eyes are focused on the 49ers since they are one of four teams left in the playoffs.

That's not to say he didn't do it either since he might've kicked back a few drinks and been in a great mood after the win and got a little too forceful with a woman.

I'll give Crabtree the benefit of the doubt since he doesn't have a history of any sort and granted we don't really know these guys but he does come off as a shy introvert that I would find difficult to sexually assault a women. Not to mention we've seen cases like the Duke Lacrosse team where it was a big sham.

Agree, Crabtree just doesnt seem like that kind of guy but you never know when you start rising your popularity and start drinking. Im sure Crabs will still play tomorrow.

Also agree its kinda fishy with the timing of the accusation. But time will tell. I hope he is innocent and his mind is fully on the game. Another positive is that crabs seems willing to coooperate.

Maybe Crabtree made it up and she is "imaginary" lol

Last edited by a moderator:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't this incident happened last week?

The alleged assault occurred in a San Francisco hotel room early Sunday, after the 49ers' playoff victory over the Green Bay Packers, police said in a written statement.

He's innocent.... fuck this. Lets go Crabtree!

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't this incident happened last week?

He's innocent.... fuck this. Lets go Crabtree!

Ya but it could take a while for a girl to step up and say anything.

But i agree it sounds very fishy. Maybe Mike nolan paid a girl to say something lol jk.

We just gotta wait till the facts are out.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya but it could take a while for a girl to step up and say anything.

But i agree it sounds very fishy. Maybe Mike nolan paid a girl to say something lol jk.

We just gotta wait till the facts are out.

Yeah, but if it was a real incident, why not report it on the day off?(while the evidence is still there/fresh?) But i'm not sure when she initially went to the police anyways...

Facts coming out after sunday, cause Crabtree has work manana. And We fans want to see the Niners win!!!! :suds:

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
According to NFL.com she didn't go to the police until a couple of days later (which also is a bit suspicious).

Obviously the fact that he hasn't been arrested either means the police are huge 49er fans or more likely there really isn't much or any evidence to suggest that he committed what was alleged.

That doesn't mean he didn't do it but it doesn't look likely he'll get in trouble over it.

If he truly didn't do anything wrong and knows he didn't do anything wrong then I think he'll be able to perform without any distractions but if he did do something or he was drunk and couldn't remember clearly that night then it all might weigh on his mind.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
s-49ERSPHOTOBOMB-large.jpg

I bet it was that guy behind Alex...

Case closed!

LMFAO awesome

Read this on another board somewhere: "If Alex wants to truly be a hero and 49ers fans to love him forever then he will go to the cops and say it was him."