• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crabtree no!!!!!!

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I love Crabtree more now. Three women Crabs? :clap:

Certified pimp! lol. :suds:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nfcchamp.jpg

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn three women? He must be trying to catch up to Wilt Chamberlain.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Crabtree more now. Three women Crabs? :clap:

Certified pimp! lol. :suds:

Maybe someone should change the title of this thread to...

Crabtree yeah!!!!!!

I guess that is one way to dodge sexual assault charges, take home 3 girls so you have 2 extra witnesses. Haha, if he has a GF or whatever back in Texas... uh oh... someone has some explaining to do...

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there were three girls, how many cups were there?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe someone should change the title of this thread to...

Crabtree yeah!!!!!!

I guess that is one way to dodge sexual assault charges, take home 3 girls so you have 2 extra witnesses. Haha, if he has a GF or whatever back in Texas... uh oh... someone has some explaining to do...

This could be dangerous... they could vouch for you but they could also conspire to frame you. Obviously, they could not say you sexually assaulted all three, but they could say that their friend was shy (less slutty) and just wanted to meet him and Crabtree forced himself on her. I was going to say that the friend was there for some other reason, but I thought, like what? Check her email? :L Lesson: when you're famous, nothing is foolproof!

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mike Tyson's case was r*pe not sexual assault. That one still bothers me, he's one of the richest athletes in the world and you show up to his hotel room at 3 am to just chat? Give me a break.

tyson's was a set up-bothered me also...

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could be dangerous... they could vouch for you but they could also conspire to frame you. Obviously, they could not say you sexually assaulted all three, but they could say that their friend was shy (less slutty) and just wanted to meet him and Crabtree forced himself on her. I was going to say that the friend was there for some other reason, but I thought, like what? Check her email? :L Lesson: when you're famous, nothing is foolproof!

He should just have his lawyer draft up some consent forms.

I (girl from the club), do solemnly swear that I am a willing and cheerful participant in Michael Crabtree's pursuit of Wilt Chamberlain's record. yadda yadda yadda legal jargon, signed and dated.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I (girl from the club), do solemnly swear that I am a willing and cheerful participant in Michael Crabtree's pursuit of Wilt Chamberlain's record. yadda yadda yadda legal jargon, signed and dated.

They need to draft the scope of the activity, what toys if needed would be used, and draft to the extreme. Agree to the nastiest, hardest, pulling hair, and all that shit. Not saying it would be used, but cover yourself. Oh and explicitly state that there's no money being exchanged. The consideration in the contract is that she gets to sleep with him and he doesn't get sued. Oh, you should also sign away parental responsibilities while retaining an option to be there in any capacity you choose.

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

LMFAO

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to draft the scope of the activity, what toys if needed would be used, and draft to the extreme. Agree to the nastiest, hardest, pulling hair, and all that shit. Not saying it would be used, but cover yourself. Oh and explicitly state that there's no money being exchanged. The consideration in the contract is that she gets to sleep with him and he doesn't get sued. Oh, you should also sign away parental responsibilities while retaining an option to be there in any capacity you choose.

ha ha, that could take a few pages, but hey, he has to protect himself

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Tyson's case was r*pe not sexual assault. That one still bothers me, he's one of the richest athletes in the world and you show up to his hotel room at 3 am to just chat? Give me a break.

tyson's was a set up-bothered me also...

PIGS!

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More importantly someone tell Crabs... One night stands are over in the morning... Herpes lasts forever.