• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crabtree no!!!!!!

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@AdamSchefter: 49ers source said he “highly, highly doubted” SF WR Michael Crabtree will be charged in events that led to investigation of sexual assault.

I saw him say that on ESPN this morning. Sounds like Crabs has a female witness that was there and can corroborate his version of what transpired that night.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw him say that on ESPN this morning. Sounds like Crabs has a female witness that was there and can corroborate his version of what transpired that night.

Another perk of a three way......

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOOM! If he's innocent, and I think he is; he should sue that bitch in the offseason. He should also take it as a lesson learned.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Do you think they will mention it during the NFC championship game?

I think they should not because it's jus allegations. But they unfortunately probably will because it's juicy and they are the media.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think they should not because it's jus allegations. But they unfortunately probably will because it's juicy and they are the media.

I've already heard it three times in pregame stuff this morning. I'll be shocked if it's not mentioned during the game.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey tomik I really hope you can add XLVII under your name instead of that ?

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is already being mentioned. - So yes, the announcers in the booth and the boys back in the studio will be mentioning it too. I just hope it doesn't rattle Crabtree - That is my only take-away from all of this 'noise'

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe in this long thread it was already mentioned, but does anyone remember that a couple of the Cowboys players would film their encounters to avoid just this sort of mess?

Unbelievable.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
BOOM! If he's innocent, and I think he is; he should sue that bitch in the offseason. He should also take it as a lesson learned.

If a chick falsely accuses someone of a sexual crime, She should definitely be charged criminally as well IMO.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It is already being mentioned. - So yes, the announcers in the booth and the boys back in the studio will be mentioning it too. I just hope it doesn't rattle Crabtree - That is my only take-away from all of this 'noise'

I doubt it's going to rattle him now. The only concern is if it distracted him from his prep time because obviously getting questioned for sexual assault isn't something you would easily just shrug your shoulders and move on with.

But if he's sure he didn't do anything then it might not have swayed him much. I mean if you didn't do it then you have nothing to worry about since there will be no witness or evidence that says you did it.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt it's going to rattle him now. The only concern is if it distracted him from his prep time because obviously getting questioned for sexual assault isn't something you would easily just shrug your shoulders and move on with.

But if he's sure he didn't do anything then it might not have swayed him much. I mean if you didn't do it then you have nothing to worry about since there will be no witness or evidence that says you did it.

Ahhh, that LB'er that tried out for us and Seattle (amongst others) would beg to differ.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a chick falsely accuses someone of a sexual crime, She should definitely be charged criminally as well IMO.

How does this work? Does one have to prove a hoax, or does a not guilty verdict for the guy combine with criminal charges for the woman? What if she was represented by incompetent legal advice?

This isn't a black and white issue.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does this work? Does one have to prove a hoax, or does a not guilty verdict for the guy combine with criminal charges for the woman? What if she was represented by incompetent legal advice?

This isn't a black and white issue.

No, he gets to do whatever she said he did, with no penalty. No, that wasn't funny. :shame:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A law enforcement source tells the San Francisco Chronicle that the sexual assault allegations against Michael Crabtree are not holding up under investigation.

Police are looking into the allegation that Crabtree assaulted a woman in a hotel room after the Niners' Divisional Round win over the Packers. But two women that were with the accuser have told police -- who have not found any physical evidence of an attack -- that Crabtree didn't assault anyone. The Niners' No. 1 target has staunchly denied any wrongdoing. Police are expected to wrap up their investigation within 10 days and at this point, it would be a surprise if Crabtree was charged with anything. He'll almost certainly be available to play in the Feb. 3 Super Bowl.
Source: San Francisco Chronicle Jan 23 - 9:22 AM