• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crabtree no!!!!!!

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Tyson probably said the samething. I really hope this is BS and don't cause a distraction come Sunday.

Mike Tyson's case was r*pe not sexual assault. That one still bothers me, he's one of the richest athletes in the world and you show up to his hotel room at 3 am to just chat? Give me a break.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Not to fuel the fire here, but Cam Inman:

WR Michael Crabtree, who's been interviewed by SFPD for alleged sexual assault, not seen as 49ers arrive at Atlanta hotel.

I guess it's possible he went in through another entrance to avoid media, but I'm not sure.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Not to fuel the fire here, but Cam Inman:

WR Michael Crabtree, who's been interviewed by SFPD for alleged sexual assault, not seen as 49ers arrive at Atlanta hotel.

I guess it's possible he went in through another entrance to avoid media, but I'm not sure.

If he was being investigated by police, probably has to stay behind or maybe it made him late? All reports have said he will play

Last edited by a moderator:

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Crabtree did make the trip to Atlanta, according to the team.

Hopefully a different flight

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow, this is some really terrible news. My confidence level for this game just went down the shitter

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Michael Crabtree is on the trip to Atlanta, and he is expected to Sunday for the 49ers in the NFC Championship Game.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
49ers Statement:

"We are aware of the allegations against Michael and understand that he has fully cooperated with authorities. The 49ers take such matters very seriously. We will have no further comment at this time as the legal process is ongoing. Additional requests for comment should be directed to Michael's attorney."

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Something dont smell right about this, probably a gold digger looking to cash in. If there was any serious evidence he would be in cuffs.

That's how I see it right now. If there was evidence then he would never have been allowed to fly to Atlanta.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I didn't really follow the Conneticut incident too closely...

The point is that we should not presume to know when anyone is like behind closed doors.

Or the Colorado shooting. But I get your point, people could seem normal in public but a creep behind closed doors. Dexter Morganish

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just hoping that this doesn't screw up Crab's focus during the game.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish, first that these things never happened. If that can't be, I wish no one would fake it. If it's fake, I wish they could get the same treatment in kind by the law and public. If it isn't fake, I'd hope the guy got punished to the full extent of the law. Perhaps starting February 4th. Ok, that was a joke; depending on what's alleged, if true, I'd say life comes before football. I'd just hope Moss and Davis took up the slack.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or the Colorado shooting. But I get your point, people could seem normal in public but a creep behind closed doors. Dexter Morganish

I blame this more on the media because I hear it almost every time (I don't know if it's because of who they interview), but when these guys are guilty, I hear more often than not that the guy appeared shy and was polite to people and then bam. I hear it about as often if not more than people who describe weird people. I am NOT applying this to Crabtree, just saying all that we see, since every type of person has done this by the sheer numbers of guilty people, that Crabtree's type has done this before. Crabtree's type has been innocent before. Crabtree's type has been falsely accused. And Crabtree's type has gotten away with it before. My point is not that Crabtree has any increased likelihood of doing something, just that we cannot go based on anything of what we know about him.

With that said, I'll presume he's innocent until I hear more.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why you don't have one-night stands as a professional athlete. Ha, which I know is like telling a fat kid not to eat cake... but, sometimes the girl is after more than a good time with wealthy athletic guys... they want the payout.

So many possibilities for this so I hope it is just a case of some girl trying to cash in on Crabtree's newfound fame. If Crabtree inexplicably forced himself on the girl, well then the courts will hopefully handle it.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why you don't have one-night stands as a professional athlete. Ha, which I know is like telling a fat kid not to eat cake... but, sometimes the girl is after more than a good time with wealthy athletic guys... they want the payout.

So many possibilities for this so I hope it is just a case of some girl trying to cash in on Crabtree's newfound fame. If Crabtree inexplicably forced himself on the girl, well then the courts will hopefully handle it.

If it were to happen, I wish it would have been February 4th. Or for that matter, February 4th, 2030, just to be safe.

This goes to everyone in regards to everything. Everyone, until February 4th, don't go to any clubs - I don't care how much you want to dance and chill with hotties. They will get better once you win. If you get drunk, get a driver. It's less than 20 days away. Abstinence! (I'm not talking about sex, though that'd work in this case.)

Last edited by a moderator:

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a bunch of BS. Really hope this doesn't hurt the team. Ahh!