• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys zeke elliot suspened 6 games

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it is funny how some of you Cowboys fans get all butt hurt when someone says something negative about the Cowboys. You know what.......Fuck the Cowboys.....they suck.

I don't always go on rants about how I hate the Cowboys. I actually do like to talk about football but some of you are just too fucking sensitive and can't handle it. Up until this incident I liked Zeke. I spent most of last year arguing how he should have been ROY and actually argued he should be in the running for MVP. So get over yourself. This is not about the Cowboys. This is about a piece of shit coward that puts his hands on women.
bull shit....you have more post the last 24 hours on the general board than you've had in a year. It's purely all about you poking your high and mighty stick.

Sure the cowboys suck....which is why they beat the eagles twice last season.
Shoot....if it wasn't for the Cowboys, you wouldn't have shit to post.

and about your stated opinion Elliott destroyed evidence.....

"While the NFL had questions about Ezekiel Elliott's cooperation, they found that the Dallas Cowboys running back didn't destroy evidence"

onward through the fog

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all pandering for PR
put this in 10 inch letters cause it's the one sure fact to all this

Dallas fans have no problem with a suspension. Elliott clearly needs a wake up call, but the whole thing (6 Games) sticks to high hell. Yet....philly and Washington fans buy it all cause it's the cowboys.

so typical

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
deleted......decided he was not worth the energy.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.....sure seems to me the whiny little bitch remains all you

13-3 shit head and you hang your hat on that last meaningless game with most of our starters not playing.
So Philly like

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.....sure seems to me the whiny little bitch remains all you

13-3 shit head and you hang your hat on that last meaningless game with most of our starters not playing.
So Philly like

Who is hanging their hat on anything? You're just another Cowboys fan talking out of your ass. Don't say factually incorrect crap like they swept the Eagles last year if you don't want to be called out on it. Everyone knows Dallas had a better season than Philadelphia. But they didn't beat the Eagles twice...so maybe don't say that they did?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is hanging their hat on anything? You're just another Cowboys fan talking out of your ass. Don't say factually incorrect crap like they swept the Eagles last year if you don't want to be called out on it. Everyone knows Dallas had a better season than Philadelphia. But they didn't beat the Eagles twice...so maybe don't say that they did?
you're right...I forgot that last game. My bad.

still doesn't change what philly is when your boy claims Dallas sucks

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knows Dallas had a better season than Philadelphia. But they didn't beat the Eagles twice...so maybe don't say that they did?

Throw in the Drew Pearson Draft announcement and its 2-1 not a sweep but still a Victory

just saying :D

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're right...I forgot that last game. My bad.

still doesn't change what philly is when your boy claims Dallas sucks

Fair enough. It was a meaningless game.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I just read the NFL's statement.

They said in black and white, that Zeke didn't provide proof he DIDN'T do it by explaining HER injuries, as if he is supposed to know how they got there.

They admit that some of the bruises existed BEFORE the alleged contact with Zeke........and that she was caught TWICE lying about the incident. They have affidavits from friends to that effect along with the police.

Yeah, this entire thing stinks. The NFL in a nutshell was looking to make an example of someone, whether they had a case or not.

And Zeke is screwed either way. The NFL doesn't have to prove he actually did anything to suspend him - but I'm fairly sure he wants his name cleared of all wrongdoing.

I expect this to get lowered to 2 games, maybe 4 given what I've read so far.
The only time I think about it is when you fags bring it up. Then the thought disappears about 30 seconds later

Keep trying though
Is that what your therapist is working on with you? Hint, it's not working invest your $ elsewhere.
No there is no residual hate, you just decide daily to make idiotic comments about all things NE.
Tuck You

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bull shit....you've used a ton of energy the last 24 hours and your hate defines your efforts

I was going to take the high road and let it go but for some reason you just can't seem to let it go. Yes....I called you a whiny little bitch because you act like one. You get all butt hurt by anyone who says anything negative about your Cowgirls. You are more emotional than my teenage daughters. 13=3 so the fuck what.....they did the same thing on Superbowl Sunday as the Eagles......throw a party and watched the game on t.v.

and yes...I said the Cowboys suck....They do suck....will always suck. I am an Eagles fan WTF do you expect me to say.....hey did see the Cowboys they sure are good.....Nah....Fuck you....They suck.

Last edited:

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole thing has me curious.........why no suspensions for a guy like Joe Mixon?

After all, the he knocked a chick out on tape.......is that not fair game? Looking for some consistency here

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole thing has me curious.........why no suspensions for a guy like Joe Mixon?

After all, the he knocked a chick out on tape.......is that not fair game? Looking for some consistency here
Was the Zeke incident in question before or after he was drafted? I legitimately don't know. Seems like the first place to look.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was before he was drafted.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the draft, in fact he had already signed his contract.
That would explain it then. Guys like Tyreek Hill and Joe Mixon

A) Got punished (even it was a joke) at the college level
B) Didn't [couldn't] run off to the NFL to avoid punishment
C) Were not on an NFL team
D) Committed offense while in college

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke better keep it clean after this, he's a fine young talent, don't waste it away ...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would explain it then. Guys like Tyreek Hill and Joe Mixon

A) Got punished (even it was a joke) at the college level
B) Didn't [couldn't] run off to the NFL to avoid punishment
C) Were not on an NFL team
D) Committed offense while in college
Lets not forget, the NFL punished Terrelle Pryor for NCAA violations.