• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys zeke elliot suspened 6 games

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All it takes is one crazy to screw you over.
Again, I dont know if Elliott evet touched her, I do know she lied.
Do you KNOW any more than that?

My understanding is that Elliot was with her during the other incidents. Yes we know the girl lied but only about the third incident. I do not have access to all the information so I am merely going on what we know publicly. However.....I do have personal experience witnessing domestic violence and how the victim is always vilified. There may be some personal bias, I never denied that.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you believe the girl lied against Elliott?

I have already addressed this in several other posts and I just replied to another. Yes the girl lied. The NFL acknowledged that and I have made that point myself. However...the lie was for the third incident only. Not the other incidents. The NFL has even acknowledged that the punishement is not for the third incident....IIRC.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if you failed that test isn't that confirmed evidence against you?

Maybe......I could argue the failed test was due to secondhand smoke. Kinda like Zeke saying the girl got the bruises because she fell.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ezekiel Elliott Accuser Reportedly Told Him "You're A Black Male Athlete, I'm A White Girl. Nobody Will Believe You"

After being told Elliott didn’t want her at his house on July 21 and he didn’t want her coming out with him, Thompson responded with: “Ok this is what you want? Ok then, I’m going to ruin your life. You will see. If I was you, I wouldn’t go out tonight.”

After being told she couldn’t come to Elliott’s 21st birthday party, Thompson told him “that’s worst decision you made in your life. I’m going to ruin you life now.”

The report also details a text message in which Thompson told Elliott: “You better be smart. And not be a dumb man.”

After not being allowed in the after party, she was heard yelling and screaming that “your career is over” and then proceeded to call the police.

Elliott is also “100 percent certain” Thompson told him on July 22, “You are a black male athlete. I’m a white girl. They are not going to be believe you.”

The above threats were made on July 21 and the early morning of July 22, the date Thompson called to police accusing Elliott of assaulting her while they were in a parked vehicle.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I love how the NFL is just going to embrace people who lie about domestic violence. It sets a really nice precedent.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe......I could argue the failed test was due to secondhand smoke. Kinda like Zeke saying the girl got the bruises because she fell.
Drug test know the difference between second hand smoke and actually smoking.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have already addressed this in several other posts and I just replied to another. Yes the girl lied. The NFL acknowledged that and I have made that point myself. However...the lie was for the third incident only. Not the other incidents. The NFL has even acknowledged that the punishement is not for the third incident....IIRC.
So if she lied about one incident dont you think it's quite possible she lied about others.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if she lied about one incident dont you think it's quite possible she lied about others.

You are focusing about what the girl did and ignoring Zeke's part in all of this. Do you believe he has enough credibility to be given the benefit of the doubt?

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are focusing about what the girl did and ignoring Zeke's part in all of this. Do you believe he has enough credibility to be given the benefit of the doubt?
When she makes statements like "You are a black male athlete. I’m a white girl. They are not going to be believe you.” how much credibility does she really have?

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When she makes statements like "You are a black male athlete. I’m a white girl. They are not going to be believe you.” how much credibility does she really have?

Is that confirmed other than by Ezekiel Elliott? I'll grant you that her credibility takes a hit because of some of her confirmed comments / text messages, but it does not mean that everything she has claimed is a lie. Relying solely on the word of Elliott is basically just as bad as relying solely on the word of Thompson.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"free zeke!"

amirightfellas?

let go home and smack our women around.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that confirmed other than by Ezekiel Elliott? I'll grant you that her credibility takes a hit because of some of her confirmed comments / text messages, but it does not mean that everything she has claimed is a lie. Relying solely on the word of Elliott is basically just as bad as relying solely on the word of Thompson.
How about relying on statements from individuals not named Elliott or Thompson.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im focusing on facts that we know.

The NFL doesn't have to work only with 100% confirmed facts. They can assign probability to a certain fact or set of facts and make a determination based on that. If they find that it's more probable than not that Elliott caused the injuries to Thompson, that's pretty much all they need. Although, if they are only like 55% that Elliott caused the injuries, that'd be reason to reduce the number of games. My guess is they're more like 75-90% certain that Elliott caused the injuries.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is no documented proof that she actually said that. No witnesses to corroborate that statement. Zeke stated that he clearely remembered her saying that but no proof was offered.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about relying on statements from individuals not named Elliott or Thompson.

Sure that helps but unfortunately none of those witnesses can guarantee that Elliott did not cause the injuries. Their testimony goes toward Thompson's credibility and, to a lesser extent, the probability that Elliot caused the injuries.

Most domestic violence cases do not have witness confirmation of the abuse. Many of them will include testimonials about what a good person the suspected abuser is and many of them will include character assassination of the alleged victim.

It's a tough task figuring out which evidence/testimony is credible and which isn't.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm saying those statements should carry weight to lessen or completely void a suspension.

I can see your point but the actions of Zeke pretty much rules that out. He has no one to blame but himself. He knew he was under investigation and kept having of the field incidents. His pulling down down that girls shirt was probably the nail in the coffin. He was accused of domestic violence against a women and did some stupid.

I personally think that Thompson is a gold digging slut. She probably goaded Zeke into hitting her but that is no excuse. He should have just walked away. No excuse for hitting woman. He had to know what she as. I saw a pic she took of him sleeping in her bed (or he was in his bed and she was there) and tweeted it or posted it to instagram. Anyone with only minimal brain cells should know to walk away from that situation.