• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys zeke elliot suspened 6 games

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see your point but the actions of Zeke pretty much rules that out. He has no one to blame but himself. He knew he was under investigation and kept having of the field incidents. His pulling down down that girls shirt was probably the nail in the coffin. He was accused of domestic violence against a women and did some stupid.

I personally think that Thompson is a gold digging slut. She probably goaded Zeke into hitting her but that is no excuse. He should have just walked away. No excuse for hitting woman. He had to know what she as. I saw a pic she took of him sleeping in her bed (or he was in his bed and she was there) and tweeted it or posted it to instagram. Anyone with only minimal brain cells should know to walk away from that situation.

Actually that pic wasn't Thompson, it was another girl.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20729105_1586409854739030_1878588394706015825_o.jpg

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably a good time to read this article in D Magazine. The author reviewed the entire 77 page police report. There isn't much ambiguity here.

On the Zeke Elliott Suspension: Even a Liar Can Be Beaten and Choked
I'm not reading 77 pages or clicking on the article right now, but what is stated in the link is 100% true "Even a Liar Can Be Beaten and Choked" and the part that a lot want to ignore when assuming discrediting her means his innocence. But, another true statement is "even those accused of crimes can be innocent". Is there proof in the link he beat her? If so I'll read it. I just want to see what led the league to feel confident enough to suspend him 6 games and thus state he beat a women. This is a serious accusation the leagues is making by imposing this suspension so they must be very confident in their claim or very stupid.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not reading 77 pages or clicking on the article right now, but what is stated in the link is 100% true "Even a Liar Can Be Beaten and Choked" and the part that a lot want to ignore when assuming discrediting her means his innocence. But, another true statement is "even those accused of crimes can be innocent". Is there proof in the link he beat her? If so I'll read it. I just want to see what led the league to feel confident enough to suspend him 6 games and thus state he beat a women. This is a serious accusation the leagues is making by imposing this suspension so they must be very confident in their claim or very stupid.

Article is not 77 pages.

As far as "proof"...

• The entire police report - including the photos of the alleged victim in her bra, her home address, her cell phone number, her employer, and pretty much every other personal identifier other than her social security number - was posted online under the direction of the Columbus City Attorney, Richard C. Pfeiffer Jr., on September 6 of last year.
  • Yes, there’s a lot of contradictory information, both in the police file and in recent leaked information from the NFL’s 160-page report.
  • Yes, it looks like Thompson lied about what happened the night of her 911 call.
  • Yes, it looks like she threatened to blackmail Elliott with a sex tape.
  • Yes, it looks like she makes very poor choices and suffers from extreme jealousies and likes to send a lot of threatening late-night texts to an ex-boyfriend she can’t quite quit.
  • Yes, there probably was a fair amount of alcohol involved.
  • But none of that means Elliott didn’t choke her, repeatedly, to the point she couldn’t breathe.

I'll leave it at that.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"But none of that means Elliott didn’t choke her, repeatedly, to the point she couldn’t breathe"

The above is correct. but none of that means you didn't choke her either.:noidea:

What evidence did the NFL have that the Police didn't? Heck, like I said I don't even care if the evidence wasn't that strong. Where is the evidence that Zeke did this? I didn't see the pictures, but I'll of course agree something happened to her. What I want to see is some type of proof that Zeke did it.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"But none of that means Elliott didn’t choke her, repeatedly, to the point she couldn’t breathe"

The above is correct. but none of that means you didn't choke her either.:noidea:

What evidence did the NFL have that the Police didn't? Heck, like I said I don't even care if the evidence wasn't that strong. Where is the evidence that Zeke did this? I didn't see the pictures, but I'll of course agree something happened to her. What I want to see is some type of proof that Zeke did it.

You know Zeke beat this bitch

You know she's not right in the head and probably threatened to ruin him

All of the above is most likely true

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, I don't "know" Zeke beat her and I don't even "know" she's not right in the head, although there seems to be more proof of that.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I don't "know" Zeke beat her and I don't even "know" she's not right in the head, although there seems to be more proof of that.

So youre a big Cowboys fan

Got it

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I do know is Elliott needs to grow up and watch how he acts, what he does and where he does it, but this was kind of known when he was drafted

At Ohio State, Bosa was a roommate with Ezekiel Elliott. Apparently, their shared place was a party destination, and Bosa told teams that he had to move out and get his own place to get away from all the parties that Elliott had going on. Sources say they suspect that Elliott was also using molly and ecstasy while parting. A number of Elliott's teammates in the Combine interviews told teams that Elliott was a partier, and a unique individual. They said they hung out with him some, but he rubbed some the wrong way. Sources from multiple teams said that Elliott didn't interview well at the Combine, while Bosa had mixed feedback. The skepticism of why he goes to raves and the refusal of the drug test bothered some evaluators.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I do know is Elliott needs to grow up and watch how he acts, what he does and where he does it, but this was kind of known when he was drafted

At Ohio State, Bosa was a roommate with Ezekiel Elliott. Apparently, their shared place was a party destination, and Bosa told teams that he had to move out and get his own place to get away from all the parties that Elliott had going on. Sources say they suspect that Elliott was also using molly and ecstasy while parting. A number of Elliott's teammates in the Combine interviews told teams that Elliott was a partier, and a unique individual. They said they hung out with him some, but he rubbed some the wrong way. Sources from multiple teams said that Elliott didn't interview well at the Combine, while Bosa had mixed feedback. The skepticism of why he goes to raves and the refusal of the drug test bothered some evaluators.

One unammed friend said he suffers from FOMO - FEAR OF MISSING OUT - He just cant lay low, has to be out and the center of attention partying

I love that term, I definitely suffered from that before i found my whore wife

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Article is not 77 pages.

As far as "proof"...

• The entire police report - including the photos of the alleged victim in her bra, her home address, her cell phone number, her employer, and pretty much every other personal identifier other than her social security number - was posted online under the direction of the Columbus City Attorney, Richard C. Pfeiffer Jr., on September 6 of last year.
  • Yes, there’s a lot of contradictory information, both in the police file and in recent leaked information from the NFL’s 160-page report.
  • Yes, it looks like Thompson lied about what happened the night of her 911 call.
  • Yes, it looks like she threatened to blackmail Elliott with a sex tape.
  • Yes, it looks like she makes very poor choices and suffers from extreme jealousies and likes to send a lot of threatening late-night texts to an ex-boyfriend she can’t quite quit.
  • Yes, there probably was a fair amount of alcohol involved.
  • But none of that means Elliott didn’t choke her, repeatedly, to the point she couldn’t breathe.

I'll leave it at that.
And none of that means she didn't get choked in the fight she was in at the bar. If we want to start making accusations with no proof we could say anybody choked her.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the problem, and why the suspension is a joke.

Without proof none of this matters.

I can accuse everyone here of anything......doesn't matter without proof.

If the NFL and the police can't do anything but SPECULATE he hit her, then they shouldn't be in the business of trying to punish people on hypotheticals.

There is no proof he touched her. All we have is he said/she said.......a very POOR basis for punishment by any standard.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So since you jumped back into this debate, I'll ask this again.
If your daughter asked a friend to LIE about an asault, and threatened to blackmail him, at what point do you sit her down and question her ethics?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If your daughter asked a friend to LIE about an asault, and threatened to blackmail him, at what point do you sit her down and question her ethics?

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's sad that Cowboys fans still don't know the difference between the proof required to convict someone of a crime and the proof required to suspend someone under the NFL's code of conduct.

Here's a little piece of fat to chew on. Elliot has said that he doesn't know how she got the bruises and people defend his claimed ignorance on the issue by saying: "How can you expect Elliott to know how she got the bruises? There are a lot of ways it could have happened." If Elliott was residing with this girl during the week of the alleged abuse and during the time where those bruises appeared (based on documented photographic evidence), how could he possibly not have any idea of how the bruises were caused?

With my wife (or with any of my girlfriends in the past), if they had severe bruising all over their body, you can be sure that I'd at least ask them how it happened. And whatever her explanation was, then I'd be able to relay what she told me to police when they asked me about it and my answer wouldn't be "I don't know how she got them and how can I be expected to know?"

If you want to talk about lack of credibility, consider that it is wholly incredible for Elliott to have no clue on how she got the bruises given how much time they are alleged to have spent with each other over the course of that week.

Just admit it -- the most probable scenario is that Elliott caused the bruises. And if that's the case, the NFL is within its authority to suspend him.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My daughter would be grounded till shes' 29

But if my daughters friend came to my house looking like she just went 12 rounds with Muhammed Ali, and claimed to have been beaten by a guy with bad history with women and partying, id probably tend to believe her version of events

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's sad that Cowboys fans still don't know the difference between the proof required to convict someone of a crime and the proof required to suspend someone under the NFL's code of conduct.

Here's a little piece of fat to chew on. Elliot has said that he doesn't know how she got the bruises and people defend his claimed ignorance on the issue by saying: "How can you expect Elliott to know how she got the bruises? There are a lot of ways it could have happened." If Elliott was residing with this girl during the week of the alleged abuse and during the time where those bruises appeared (based on documented photographic evidence), how could he possibly not have any idea of how the bruises were caused?

With my wife (or with any of my girlfriends in the past), if they had severe bruising all over their body, you can be sure that I'd at least ask them how it happened. And whatever her explanation was, then I'd be able to relay what she told me to police when they asked me about it and my answer wouldn't be "I don't know how she got them and how can I be expected to know?"

If you want to talk about lack of credibility, consider that it is wholly incredible for Elliott to have no clue on how she got the bruises given how much time they are alleged to have spent with each other over the course of that week.

Just admit it -- the most probable scenario is that Elliott caused the bruises. And if that's the case, the NFL is within its authority to suspend him.

Perfect